Does anyone else feel like this shit is never going to end?

One trade after another, never quite getting to the point that you could quit everything? Every time I gain something, I eventually lose some of it. It always ends up going back. One fucking trade after another. I just want to live my life already. I can't ever break past these barriers where I'm truly making enough money for this to be worthwhile. I want this to make me rich. I have $6,000 in capital and I can't even double it. How am I supposed to have a few million dollars from it? I don't know what to do anymore.

>dear...diary...
stfu fag

Same here dude.
Was up 100% and then invested in ico I like : -80% it hurts. I have 2800$.
I think we really need to find the next omg / neo / walton coming. Maybe link as its quite low now but I see it long term not mid term.
Any idea on a solid mid term project welcome.

nigger just do a shot and go balls deep into bitbean

scared money don't make no money

That shit is so unpredictable user. I remember STRAT was shit on like crazy, and 11 months later it gave you 1000x return.... nobody knows anything.

Unironically MCO
It's legit and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking Paj

...its almost like you have to keep making money full time....like everyone else in society....

Calm down. Virtually everyone who doesn't quit will be a millionaire

And as if it may even give one purpose to a degree as well. Lol... Thanks user, I was legit thinking about sitting here clicking a button all day about to give up my career in a trade I just started which got me the income to put my foot in the door in the first place.

The cryptocurrency community is so fucking spoiled

>where the FUCK are my 100% gains

also fucking blog it

/thread

We will all be fine. The times where things moon with amplitude are when new money enters the market. Bitcoin first, and then alts. This will happen more and more often in the coming years. The internal money flowing back and forth is fine, but it's the new money that will change the game. Keep adding to your stacks.

asch is the next chinese coin

This

just DOYR and find something you really like. The hardest part i think is not letting all the FUD get to you especially if you browse this board as much as i do.

What made STRAT moon like that?

>tfw as much as Veeky Forums shits on each other we're all gonna make it in 5 years by selling our bags to normies and boomers

>I have $6,000 in capital and I can't even double it

its because you like to diversify,buy dips and play it safe.
go balls deep

anything i go into goes the exact opposite direction. i'll use fucking 2.5x leverage if i know.

I went balls deep into ripple. I had over 80k at its peak. Now just 30k. All from a $1000 investment. Dare to dream op.

i fucking wish

but strat is still shit.
tech =/= market mentality
see neo, their platform is all buggy and shit

>tfw you make several percent every day from a gdax bot
>tfw you'll never have to work again despite being a fat ugly mixed race autist
>tfw it only took a several days of work to make it