Buy Doge. Thank me later

Buy Doge. Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/DOGEBTC/DWDV6M3A-Bullish-DogeCoin-Pump-Cycle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like we have a couple months of bleeding left

This dump was much faster than usual. The whales are hungry.

all that sweet darknet money

>paper thin walls

DELEETE

Shut up op I'm too drunk to stock up tonight. I got this all planned out for tomorrow

I can't. I love Veeky Forums and I want them to be in on this.

Fuck it, I'm in.

We're hitting at least 22 sats by the end of tomorrow.

Those are boomer gains. Hodl for a while.

300 sat doge suicide pact

>coin consistently gets pumped & dumped every year

Well, I'm in.

Would you believe me if I told you it's the same guy? And that he spends months accumulating after he's done dumping?

If I buy this, how long do I need to wait for gains?
Is this coordinated?

this coin doesn't even have an active dev...

Extremely coordinated, and I have no idea how long.

Does not need one, It's all ready perfect.

It depends what you consider gains. I'm holding for a 20% recovery to 22 sats, but we could see more if Shitcoin 2x™ fails and the price of Bitcoin tanks.

I'll probably get out sooner than later though.

Doge doesn't "recover". Prices only move when a select few people want them to.

From what I can see, the pump happens once every 6-9 months. Some guy on tradingview noticed the pattern and made a nice little infograph about it and was able to correctly predict the last pump that occurred. If it sticks to the same pattern then the next pump should by happening sometime from December to March.

Here's the link to his analysis: tradingview.com/chart/DOGEBTC/DWDV6M3A-Bullish-DogeCoin-Pump-Cycle/

Hmm very interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on this. Seems I've been robbed in the downswings!

But who the fuck buys it?

nice just bought 100k

500k Doge here "just in case"

Some Asian whales buy the shit out of it and then when the price is skyrocketing, others start buying, then they dump in. Right now we're in the accumulation phase. Could be a bit longer than usual as the last pump and dump cycle was longer than the previous ones.

Ironically, this is perhaps one of the only stable coins out there on par with BTC, LTC and ETH.

Most of the other coins that were shilled here are not going to survive the end of the year.

I've been lurking here for the past 3 years and seldom do I see most of these coins survive.

I will literally buy the DOGE dip until the end of time.

will the pump just keep getting bigger and bigger?

also wouldn't it stop now?

Hard to say. For the first couple pumps, they were all about the same size but the last one was massive. The first 3, the price increased by an average 4x. On the last one, the price peaked at 10x. I'm somewhat fearful that it was their send off, that they wanted to end it with a bang and aren't going to do it again. However, the price was also a lot lower before the last pump. On the first 3, the average price before the pump was 33 sat but on the most recent, the price was only 18 sat.

actually, what you need to do, is buy Doge then daytrade in the Doge/Sprouts market

don't be a dummy and buy Sprouts at 1 sat.......Sprouts needs to x1800 to get there

It will never drop below 16 sats. This is your chance user

wtf is sprout

Got a healthy stack at 16 sats.

Let's ride.

Devils advocate: how do we know the bottom is actually 16 and not 15 or 10?

We don't. But it was already approaching the typical bottom if we follow the pattern.

It's possible it could continue down a bit farther since BTC is skyrocketing. But the difference of 2-3 sats isn't going to be that great if it pumps back to 90-100. So I grabbed it at the lowest dip.

It's possible we might see another dip near X2.

If bitcoin has its last surge in line with the fork (before dumping), I can see DOGE touch single digits. Patience.

ayy lmao i just bought

Doesn't look like there'll be one this year

yeah i was thinking about it
doesn't get much lower than right now huh?
only bitcoin going to 10k will ensure the price of doge to stay subdued