How do you explain not drinking alcohol to your normie friends?

How do you explain not drinking alcohol to your normie friends?

I got so much shit for it I decided to just drink non-alcoholic and put it in paper cups so it looks like normal beer

Like fuck you guys, I want to party and smash pussy with you, but I'm not poisoning my fucking body

Have you tried faking that your drunk?

You're growing up. Get new friends/a career/a family to occupy your time in more fulfilling ways than drinking.

just drink water

Just keep it up they will stop annoying you when they realise you're not gonna give in.
Alternatively claim you were seriously having trouble with alcoholism that you kept hidden for everyone but now you've decided to kick the habit. You don't wanna drink and fall back.

>tfw you're on a cut and plan meals around that weekly binge drinking night
its a weird feeling

>I decided to just drink non-alcoholic

kek, they go out to get drunk because they enjoy the feeling and the enjoyment of being drunk around your friends.

You're literally a party pooper, stay at home.

Have you tried
>I'm not going to/ don't want to drink tonight.

Also, why the fuck would ever go party sober? Being surrounded by drunks is horrific unless you're drunk too.

Offer to DD
Order soda water with lime... Tell them it's a gin soda

Yep, that's what I did. They will annoy the shit out of you for a while but will give it up eventually, especially if you're willing to cart their drunk asses around all the time.

>Le no drunk = no fun meme

Yeah fuck you asshole
Alcohol is a cowardly mans way to let loose
If you had any balls you would dare to be outgoing without killing your braincells

Well if you drink moderately and pace yourself to no more than a beer and hour once a week it's not poison. However, no one should feel like they must participate in a particular vice just to be friends with someone. Maybe these aren't the friends for you. Besides, drinking and whoring around is vastly overrated and is a shill of big alcohol. I live in a college town known for being wild so trust me I'm familiar with the lifestyle you end up
>Overpaying for booze
>Too drunk to get hard
>Beer belly
Why don't you find friends and females who are actually interested in Veeky Forums things like hiking, nutrition, etc. There are some really fine bitches in nutrition and phys therapy majors who probably more fit your mindset and you will actually enjoy sharing hobbies and activities with them. I advise you to be true to yourself and your own interests instead of following normie dude get fucked and bang sloots lifestyle.

Just do asshole things like you have been drinking
>knock shit over
>pull your cock out
>slap someone
>make offensive statements
>talk loud
>don't listen
>chain smoke
>eat shitty good
>laugh at things that aren't funny
>make frequent trips to the bathroom

They'll never know

>Alcohol is a cowardly mans way to let loose

That's bullshit

Some of my craziest nights have been without drinking a drop of alcohol

Yes, I admit it's HARDER TO GET GOING, but once you joke around you give less and less of a fuck

Then, after a crazy night where you made out with 5 chicks and had mad fun, you're actually in shape to fuck that hottie, because you didn't drink poison all evening

Say, "No thanks."

What kind of beta thinks he has to explain himself?

It is

You only get drunk because you're too big of a pussy to act out sober

Then if you fuck up hard or make a complete twat of yourself you can't blame it on the alcohol :^) ?

>alcohol is poison

holy shit you kids are faggots lmao

Stop hanging out with alcoholic losers.

Why do you feel the need to "act"? The whole point of drinking is to enjoy yourself, without the acting...

Unlike sober sam in the corner reciting Shakespeare and recording all the normies enjoying themselves for his anti-drinking blog.

what kind of fanny are you if you can't get your "friends" to accept that you don't want to drink?

I tell them i don't like shit fucking with my perception of reality. And that I'm already so fucked in the way i socialize that not only do i get the best conversations with others when they're drunk, I'm afraid of how much worse i would get when drunk

Most seem to understand and think it's impressive that I've gone this long without it in my life. Never touched a drop all my 26 years, don't plan on starting.

Almost faltered when i fell in love with this absolute trainwreck of a woman i worked with in an attempt to get closer. Glad i didn't.

>Unlike sober sam in the corner reciting Shakespeare and recording all the normies enjoying themselves for his anti-drinking blog.

You're just enforcing your own shitty statement now

You believe that a person who doesn't drink is some sort of "holier than thou" bore who can't let loose and party

The point is that a free, confident guy won't need alcohol to be fun
Meanwhile a shy, stifled guy finds the idea of acting out impossible without drinking

>tfw fit and can still drink literally most normies under the table while still out performing most teetotallers physically

feels good being military, where my milbro's at.

people are great friends all of the time especially when you want to improve yourself.

I don't know what parties you go to but like everyone bar you will be drinking.

>h-ha everyone here is a shy, stifled guy drinking whereas me a free, confident man doesn't need to

The funny thing is they're all there having fun while you seem quite upset about the fact that they're drinking having fun.

I imagine you have a massive fedora collection.

>Then if you fuck up hard or make a complete twat o
way less likely without alcohol.

I just say I don't drink and laugh with them when they find it weird. They will keep pushing, but after a certain number of times stop inviting you.

It's my dream to find a buddy who doesn't drink. All I want to do after work is go to the gym then home, not to some fucking pub. Drinking culture is fucking strong here in the UK.

>when you want to be friends with a puritan because your other friends don't approve of your attempts to be as healthy as possible

USMC Recon reporting.

You're a fucking degenerate and you give the military a bad name, I know you think it is just "part of our culture" but it's not. For every asshat that you drink with, there are 3 of us shaking out head at you. Whether or not you admit it, your drinking affects your performance and puts our lives on the line. Get your shit together.

Upgrade your social circle
There's plenty of people out there who won't cut your legs

r u me?

All week, I'm super vigilant with my dieting. I work out 6 days a week. But then I get one night & hungover day of super social intoxication. I think it's worth it? Not quite sure yet.

Just say you don't like to drink while you're on acid.

or to be even edgier, say you don't like to drink while you're on heroin.

Got shit mates OP.

My normie friends don't care, they normally ask what I want and pay for it so sometimes I get pepsi max, other times I get wkd or other tasty "women" drinks.

You should feel comfortable with your normies, if they keep pushing shit they are not good normies.

I just tell them my father was an alcoholic. Which is true.

>too drunk to get hard

It's always with the ones you like the most, too.

Whats ur normal calorie target and how low do u drop it pre-drinking?

6'2 193.8 (kek) 16ish% bf, cutting at 2200, limit myself to 1200 before drinkimg so i only go over by 500 calories or 800 depending

just say you have a medical condition, or that you're allergic to it

tank u 4 yur cervix

>tfw can't drink poison and get no side effects

I drink on bulks but do drugs on cuts. Coke, Mandy, ket etc. Good times
Alcohol is cutting cancer.

>Having normie friends
>Explaining yourself to others

I tell them I don't drink very much, and sometimes they still buy me another beer.

I love dark beer but you can only drink like 2 talls of that before your stomach becomes a fucking yeast filled blimp and their money goes to waste so, that slows them down a bit.

Its not even some straight edge "I don't ever want poison in by body" shit, I just don't enjoy getting fucked up or drinking alcohol. I'd rather eat good food than drink anything or both without getting fucked up and having my guts be on the floor.

>cart their drunk asses around

C U C K !

Not him but I actually did have a serious alcohol problem for about 6 years and it was obvious to everyone because I'd be drunk everyday by 3pm, nobody wants me to go back to drinking because it made me do crazy shit

not for these autists

nutrition is always filled with vegan bitches and herbalife retards

Sooo fucking screen them out. Jesus how autistic is this board.
>There are people I don't agree with there
>Avoid at all costs
Some pretty shit tier logic bro.

No bodybuilder or pro wrestler has ever made a pose more cheesy than that!

Fuck you I like Shakespeare

If they give me shit I brush it off, if they keep giving shit I tell them because I "don't want to look like you do dude"

And then they stop.

t. /fraud/

what if cereal doesnt fit my macros

>not going to parties smashed on 4fa

>How do you explain not drinking alcohol to your normie friends?

friend: Heh man you want one of these beers?
me: Nah man, I don't drink
friend: Okay cool

Is it that fucking hard to stand by your convictions? Stop explaining and seeking approval from others and just be yourself man.

If your """""friends"""""" don't accept that you don't feel like drinking, or trying to cut than they aren't friends and you need to toss em to the wind.