Fat hate fat logic edition

I can not begin to comprihend what goes on their head to justify their self destruction.
>be me have a fat freind just a freind i have self respect and would never f a piggy like her
>I am the travis bickle type of misanthrope from meeting to many shitty people
>anyways we sat down to eat and she brought soda i replied i never drink soda only water
>but user you always used to drink soda and were still skinny
>thats before i had a nice in my opinion body
>she said yeah for no one
>legitimately get pissed off about this comment
>why does it always have to be for someone else why cant you just like the way you look because you worked hard for it.
>she said thats like me why cant a guy just like me for me why do i have to look a certain way
>I said i ment in a positive way not a self destructive way.something self destructive will never be viewed as beautiful.
She is the same type as pic related and braggs about her airforce bf which i in a few minutes proved he wasnt this special force operator and will never be because if he really wanted he would of just tried to get in and gave to fuck about what she said.

Other urls found in this thread:

tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-life/videos/whitney-goes-skiing/
tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-life/videos/buddys-new-girlfriend/
youtube.com/watch?v=4JSDHFTvuPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my cat pissed on the couch earlier and i sat in it for about 20 minutes without noticing

fuck me

You fucking fail at memetexting.

You better be a chick if you have an indoor cat.

living with my aunt, nan and cousin for when im at school, fuck cats man
there's a cat that comes to my window whenever i open it for a smoke and bothers me, and i like that cat more than the one inside
cats are fucked pets
>intelligent but disobedient as shit
>can enjoy your company for a half hour but all of a sudden start clawing at you
>understands how to use the litter box, but still pisses wherever it wants
>literally will not follow a single command
i can at least respect stray cats, not pretending to follow any rules at least

Get some hydrogen peroxide from the grocery or pharmacy. The 3% stuff in bottles, not the stuff used for bleaching hair. Takes that smell right out. Just dab it on and use paper towels to take it off. Pour some onto the couch after you get most of the outside piss and stink off.

Nobody ever believes that it actually works, just try it. Clears that cat piss smell right up. After I do pure Hydrogen peroxide, I go over it with soap and hydrogen peroxide.

lmao fuck that, I'll let the people who own the cat clean that shit up
i love my family but that's their cat and their problem thanks

Cats are great pets if you actually know how to take care of them. If it's not using the litter box, there's a reason. Probably fed dry food, declawed, or the house is just a mess. I had two feral cats that literally never made a mess outside of their box. None of my friends who know what they're doing have an issue either.

Oh, ok. Well it works as well on the couch as it would on your clothes, assuming you actually sat in it.

Detergent just won't remove that cat piss odor.

>Probably fed dry food, declawed, or the house is just a mess
clean house, literally ate wet food an hour ago, and has all her claws

>I can not begin to comprihend what goes on their head to justify their self destruction.

delusion

Yeah, I just taught my cat to shit outside.

Sometimes he has an accident. He usually poops in the shower. Easier to clean that up once every couple of months than a kitty litter. But I live in a safe place for a cat to be outside.

Then something is messing with it since their natural instinct is to shit and piss in a litter box. I dropped my dumb cats in the litter box once and they got it.

>this quarter pounder with fries and a soda will be healthy for me because i ordered a side salad with ranch, right?

wouldn't say it's their natural instinct, considering they aren't born knowing where they shit and piss
and the fact that there can be so many unpredictable reasons for a cat to not do what they're told just shows how shit tier they are
for dogs for example, you literally just have to have them walk around for a bit and then they do their business outside
hell, for some dogs all you have to do is open the back door when they get whiny and done
dogs at least try to tell you that they need to do their business, cats are like "lmao someone left a book on the table or some shit my day's ruined might as well piss on expensive furniture"

>Dr. prescribed her buproprion for her depression, said it might help her back pain
legit this drug causes big time weight loss, this Dr is a fucking hysterical troll

>babbys first gweentext

i NEED audio of that, any yt link?
i can just imagine the awkward gurgly fat people screams

>any yt link?

yt took it down

its on tlcs site though
tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-life/videos/whitney-goes-skiing/

thanks a bunch pham
>that panicky pissed off tone
jesus christ, how can fat people even claim to live a normal life when they can't even hold themselves up on a pair of fucking skis
gonna do 15 pushups and 15 squats just to feel better

also here is a satellite picture of t st john's newfoundland 4 u

Inappropriate urination can be caused by a multitude of things. If it's a female cat, things that can occur are cystitis (inflammation of the bladder caused by stress or other environmental factors) which can cause urination to be painful and they can actually have blood present in it. Also UTIs can be caused by a bacterial infection. There are also behavioral reasons. Do you clean the litter box everyday? Recommend to just take your cat to the vet for consultation/exam +/- diagnostics.

They're nasty spiteful creatures.

>If it's a female cat, things that can occur are cystitis (inflammation of the bladder caused by stress or other environmental factors) which can cause urination to be painful and they can actually have blood present in it
no blood and no change in environment for a long time, pretty damn low stress
>Recommend to just take your cat to the vet for consultation/exam +/- diagnostics
we did very recently, nothing wrong with her, just a cunt

the fact that there's so many retarded causes for them to just fuck shit up and act like a shitty pet points me towards not owning one out of my own will
agreed m8

Where are these from?
I don't recognize the format for the posts.
I would LOVE to go to the source and get some more OC.

>this drug causes big time weight loss
Seriously? I need to look into this now. It would explain some minor fluctuations in weight (not water weight), but I might just be looking for it incorrectly.

>no blood and no change in environment for a long time, pretty damn low stress
blood can not always be seen by the naked eye.
>the fact that there's so many retarded causes for them to just fuck shit up and act like a shitty pet points me towards not owning one out of my own will
Implying dogs don't get UTIs or piss all over the house or chew on shit or shit inside. Your bias is your own, and I think if you don't like cats, you obviously should never own one. But just because you don't understand an animal's natural, biological behavior doesn't automatically make them spiteful or shitty pets.

I guarantee there's an issue at home then if the vet didn't find anything wrong. The cats I've known to piss outside of their litter box ended up having diabetes, were upset about a new cat being introduced, and the other legit went senile.
Also, they naturally want to bury their piss and shit so yes going in a litter box is pretty instinctual

>tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-life/videos/whitney-goes-skiing/
>and if one of you could stop filming and help me that would be good because I'm about to hurt myself
>everyone keeps filming
So this is what they mean by superlative laughter

>Implying dogs don't get UTIs or piss all over the house or chew on shit or shit inside.
since my dog was maybe 2, it has only pissed/shit indoors once or twice a year at most, when almost every cat ive met (half a dozen or so) will piss outside of their litter box once every couple months in the last, and I know they're properly taken care off
my dog did start chewing on stuff when it was really young, but we disciplined the dog and guess what? it doesn't chew on stuff it isnt supposed to and doesn't scratch anything at all to my knowledge (have been away at uni since christmas)
>blood can not always be seen by the naked eye.
vet didn't find anything either when she was taken down a couple weeks ago
in my personal experience, being around dogs and cats, I've found a few things to be true
>dog's temperaments are far better, generally more receptive of human contact and like being around people, while most cats seem to only put up with people most of the time and only really are able to enjoy the company of people they're dependant on
>the only real issue you find in dogs is arthritis and joint pain in later years, possibly dry skin, whereas the cats ive known each have something wrong with them
>dogs are MUCH easier to discipline, and are much more trainable, to the point that certain breeds have been used for labour and certain utilities for man
>its WAY easier to have shit hit the fan by the slightest change in diet for cats than dogs
dogs in my experience have been much less emotionally and biologically fragile, more comfortable around new people, easier to control and more obedient
just seems like a win win to me but to each his own
>I guarantee there's an issue at home then if the vet didn't find anything wrong
quite literally everything's stayed the same for the cat for the past 8 months, diet, temperature/climate, people, etc
no noticeable changes in behaviour noticed by me or my family who've been cat owners for ~yrs

*~20yrs

Am I the only one that's having a hard time trying to understand this greentext?

Nope, OP may not be a native english speaker and/or drunk.

user from last thread, you can't leave us hanging without greentexting this shit.

From the last thread: have you actually read these threads? These are filled with fat logic that's fucking hilarious. They deserve ridicule. Now if a fatty was actually trying, I would never ridicule them but help them along. The HAES type fatties posted in these threads are not them. They glorify their obesity and shame fit people for actually caring about their health. And once they get a health problem?
>muh genetics, it has nothing to do with me being overweight, shitlord.
Those are the types that are hated.

>vet didn't find anything either when she was taken down a couple weeks ago
did they do a urinalysis?

Otherwise most of that is personal experience/preference, which is fine. They are different species after all, thus used for different purposes (training, labor, etc.) As far as being accepting of love/affectionate/wanting of attention, that depends on the cat. Like humans, the all have different personalities. And I have met plenty of aggressive/mean dogs who dislike being pet/touched. Regardless, it's a matter of preference as I said before. Own dogs, I could give a shit.

>since my dog was maybe 2, it has only pissed/shit indoors once or twice a year at most
Every cat I've owned myself or that my friends have owned has never pissed inside apart from maybe once when they were kittens.
Your dog actually sounds pretty good compared to 80% dogs I've seen where it shits and pisses all over the house without remorse. But still, I don't see how people can put up with any animal shitting in their house, even once or twice a year.

You don't know my fucking dog. I know for a fact that she's smart af but she always poops and piss in the living room. If I take her for a walk she will hold it in until we get home, she wouldn't even do her business in the backyard.
I tried to train her, the other dog is just fine, but damn I just gave up on her.

You have very severe autism, my friend

You really just want to be right. Just accept that the faggot takes care of his faggot cat.

I already know I am right.

>I've seen where it shits and pisses all over the house without remorse
i only ever see this in homes with shitty owners, my cousin is a vet's assistant and trained a pitbull to be the biggest baby ever, fuggin adorable
it will only get up on a couch if it has clear permission, and because i love dogs i'll let the 120 pound monster lie down on my lap for belly rubs
lives around two little kids too, which she's absolutely perfect with, only thing is the tail goin when she gets excited lel
>But still, I don't see how people can put up with any animal shitting in their house, even once or twice a year
it's honestly not her fault 90% of the time, other than maybe one or two occasions in the past 8 years, she's only done it when idiots are blowing up fireworks in a fuggin suburb, which is the only thing that unnerves my doggo
>but damn I just gave up on her
hmmmm
but yeah, with some dogs with shit tier temperment or being an ass in general, you have to discipline in the very beginning and go hard as fuck or else it will never learn
>did they do a urinalysis?
I very much hope so, we told him about the pissing problem so id assume he'd check out her pisser

Outside cats are goat pets.

You feed them once in a while and they do all their weird shit at the yard.

>thread hijacked by cat and dog discussion

We did. And she would comply for a while (a week at most) and then go back to shitting inside. I have two of the same breed and the male one always does his business outside.
She's the kind of dog that if you tell her to get off the couch she will jump back on once you turn your back on her.
Idk man I think she is just a shitty dog, but besides shitting inside I do have fun with her shenanigans.

You americans have some great TV.
This part in particular is awesome
tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-fabulous-life/videos/buddys-new-girlfriend/

>>mfw after reading this

You should murder the cat and eat it like the Chinese

>can't even help herself
>a grown woman whining that other 'NEED' to help her
It'd be pathetic if it weren't so disgusting. I'm not even talking about her body, just her inability to care for herself. She is literally a child with an adult body, always needing attention.

You can almost hear the resentment in her voice talking about her her best friend shouldn't be dating her ex.

>Friends brother is Fat, constant health problems
>Somethings gotta give, in this case it's his fucking spine
>Is currently bedbound and has to use a wheelchair whilst my friend defends his weight and eating habits
Understandable, I suppose. They are famil-
>They just set up a Gofundme page, not to help raise money for charity, but to get him more food and DVDs, games consoles and a phone so he can "keep contact with his family" whilst bedbound.
>Wheelchair broke under his immense weight, immediately compensated and give another one
I've given up on him as a friend really when they took selfie pictures together over his hospital bed about the food they got "for free".

you want to try re-writing that in english?

you stupid fucking faggot

Given that about 80% of Hamericans, including Trump and Bannon, are too fat and unfit for the armed forces, it's fucking crazy hilarious that they're spoiling for war with China. Sure, these hambeasts might still have some advantage technologically, but they're gonna kill those few fit people in a war they're bound to lose, and then the entire country, infested with nothing but lard goblins too fat and too dumb to fight, or even run, is going to get run over with hordes of pissed off Chinese.

Only 10-5% of dog owners actually know how to treat a dog and make it behave well.
Ive seen countless of dog owners with dogs who have problem with keeping their piss in when they get excited. So they get piss absolutely everywhere.
Then you have the issue with dogs biting children and people because they havent been properly trained or socialized.

I have had the exact opposite experience. I have not known a single person who's cats don't piss on anything and the only person I know who's dogs peed/shit in the house was my old roommate who no joke kept them in kennels so small they couldn't stand over 23 hours a day

honestly just sounds like shitty training

>i kind of feel helpless because im not strong enough to just pick her up and kick her skis off
I want to meet the man that could

He stole that line from Austin Powers

I have never exerienced anyone with cats past the age of 9 months who piss or shit inside. unless they forgot and let the cat stay inside for days(when they go on vacation etc.

but i have experienced plenty of do owners who have shit dogs because they were never trained right, cant control their bladder(often female dogs)
Regulare people dont know shit about training dogs, nor have the patience to do so. The same thing applies to kids.

THICCCKK

they are top fat kino

youtube.com/watch?v=4JSDHFTvuPM

>You feed them once in a while and they do all their weird shit at your neighbor's yard.
Fuck """outdoor""" cats. I can't wait till my Form 4 clears and I can start silently cleaning up my neighborhood one yard-shitting stray at a time.
pew pew pew

I thought he stole it from fat bastard

Same actor, same movie series

She's like one of them math problems where she approaches the truth but can never get there.

"When I’m lying in the snow I can only think about how scared I am, and how disappointed I am because I’ve spent so long, like, trying to make myself believe that I can do anything I want to do and, like, this is something I couldn’t do. And I know that if I want to do, like, everything that I really want to do then maybe, like, something has to change. And knowing that there’s a heart problem... this shouldn’t have been strenuous, like, I thought that this would be easy. And it feels like I’m, like, proving everybody else right."

Yout need to learn how to use punctuation, my man.

Sorry you triggered my chemistry autism but I highly doubt you're using pure hydrogen peroxide, as its a very unstable and very dangerous oxidizer. Your couch would probably burst into flames if you used pure H2O2.

>mdrs
good choice

He literally wrote on there that its a 3% solution, you incredible retard.

Fun fact, a friend of mine works in a toothpaste factory, and he could easily die if he didn't wear the ppe they gave him.

>wanna roll over?
based medic

> repeatedly using 'like' arbitrarily.

Fucking irks me, senpai

>intelligent but disobedient as shit
>literally will not follow a single command
My cat understands and typically obeys Stop, Come Here, Go Away, Roll Over, and Sit Pretty. You just need to be persistent when you train them, and start early.
>can enjoy your company for half an hour but all of the sudden starts clawing at you
They're playing, annoyed, or showing their love. It depends on how rough they are. Seriously. Cats gently claw/bite you as a sign of trust.
>understands how to use a litter box but still pisses wherever it wants
Cats do that when they're distressed, badly trained, or their litter box isn't clean enough.

Cats aren't shitty pets. Too many people who have cats are shitty pet owners and don't dedicate any time to training them because they think "They're SOOOO independent! Isn't it cute when he uses me as a launchpad and tries to take food off my plate???"

Learn how to punctuate properly you goddamn retard.

Learn how to use quotation marks and commas, user. I've seen middle school writing assignments with better grammar.

Never post again

>I don't know, she's five
>getting assblasted by a five year old

Dude, do you have actual autism?

>Paying for a cuck stamp when the HPA will be passed.

>prescribed weight loss drug for depression
But he's not wrong. Would she have depression if she was still fat? He's trying to solve the problem instead of curing symptoms.

>I can not begin to comprihend what goes on their head to justify their self destruction
I never got this meme. They don't need to justify shit. I don't usually say that but it's their body. So they don't look good, that's perfectly okay as long as they know it and don't whine about it; most fat people don't t b h. Go out of your basement and you'll see plenty of pretty chill fat people who can joke about being fat and unattractive. I'll never understand how you autistic memesters can get angry over someone else's laziness. I mean it's not like it's harming anyone else, is it? Does it trigger you because you see your past self in them or some other entry level psychological bullshit? Genuinely curious, could one of you just explain what happens in your brain when you see a fatty?

>laziness
not even that actually. fat people aren't particularly lazy. most Veeky Forums are so "le redpilled" that they just can't comprehend that someone could have priorities other than be swole. i mean obv I lift but i never looked down on those who don't. in fact, sometimes i envy them for being less vain.

"I'll live how I want, my body my choice" is a great attitude to have, especially when diabetes and health problems kick in and hospitals need to spend $200,000 on specialist reinforced equipment and valuable time to treat their selfish fat asses.

They're the first ones demanding shit when they wouldn't even take BASIC preventive steps

Uber fat people demanding to be treated better falls in the "whining about it" category though. Plus my post was more about "regular" fat people, not amerifat scooter shartmasters. Believe it or not, I've never seen or directly heard about a fat person demanding special treatment. They might be more common in burgaland though.