Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Th-thanks, John Pasta

Hey John.

Hey John, I'm Kymberleigh :) welcome to Veeky Forums! Wanna suck my dixk?

I haven't seen this since before I started lifting. I remember John being a lot bigger

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Veeky Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Veeky Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Veeky Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to Veeky Forums and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Fuck you John. You know nothing about me or what I've been through.

'tis an awesome thing to see

Hey faggots. Its the real JOHN - well for real my name is Joey, it seems like youre even too retarded to see the difference.
It seems like you keep reposting my image the whole time, you're even editing my text and photo. Do you think I care? Youre just miserable - it's just like I said. By doing this you try to hide your own problems. Fuckin HUGE problems
Well, my life keeps getting better and better. I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend (well, I still wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers). Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you? I guess the best thing you did in the last month was masturbatin to some drawn animal sex or sick shit like that; well Ill meet two girls tonight and plan to get off with both of them.
So, do the world a favor and kill yourself before youll rape a person for real. You make me sick.
Pic related: its me and my car

Hey dudes,
My name is Jack, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.
Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was editor of my school newspaper and started my own detective agency. What funny activities do you do, other than “having fun to awesome drawn Japanese anime”? I also live with my mother and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me calculus; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.
Pic Related: It’s me and my female friend.

dis old nigga

RIP JOHN

Hey mates-- It's Connor. Connor fuckin' Mcgregor.

I could beat every one of you to a fucking pulp you pathetic pussies.

You sit there on your computer reading this post, you might even muscle a reply to me but dooon't bother.

You'll do fuckin nothing.

twas me own fault forgetting that photo, it was.

That's lee hotti, AKA Clyde Cash nice try trollster.

Sup Dorks,

It's me Bobby. The night I lost my virginity, I also got my dick sucked by some other bitch. She was asking why my dick tasted funny and I just laughed. That same night I blacked out and threw all of the patio furniture in to pool, fucking epic bro. That was over 10 years ago and i've fucked over 100 sluts since then and have blacked out about 200 more times. I'm good looking have a great sense of humor and make boat loads of money. I'm here to help you guys. ask me anything.

i wonder what jon is up to now. you think he has a beer belly and watches sports and shitposts on /sp/?

He died in a car crash in 2007

Fuck you john my feelings are hurt

I also heard this

fuck off u fat slut. my cock is for my gf only. and ur mom

Yeah his name was Paulie Carbone if you google him you can see other pics