u.nya.is/ubqbtg.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6taDlKtl_Bg&t=148s
youtube.com/watch?v=A4zbA1Z19YI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof#Proving_a_negative
youtube.com/watch?v=Smpdv5nL2T0
youtube.com/watch?v=N0bi7Dr8LAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=3VO_QHn1-tY

I re watch this video constantly for his scream and 53 sec.

im going straight to the fucking gym
FUCK

How to I achieve Eric Mode Veeky Forums?

gomad for years straight
2 bulbs of garlic a day
deadlift every day
work harder than anyone else and then some

youtu.be/le9hMr8FWzk

Im doing that 60$ patreon dollar program deal thing.
Had skype call with him, shit was hilarious at times and we had some real talks.

His program is really unorthodox but im enjoying it.

u.nya.is/ubqbtg.webm

"Hey
I wrote you a fuckin textbook lol....I want you to understand why exactly I am having you do certain things. I put a lot of thought into how I should have you start...and came to the conclusion that 6 days a week is the best, just like we talked about....you mayprobably be pretty run down at the end of the first 2 weeks but you WILL adapt. Plus, keep drinking you gallon of milk and recovery wont be an issue. I did not assign any specific weight because I want you to calculate you max weight for THAT day going off of how you feel. That is the most successful way to sustain a long term lifting career.As always, let me know if you have any additional questions. Just to make it clear...I DEMAND that you always shoot for bigger numbers with your working sets...never move in reverse...that is why I gave you something to log ech day as well. Anyways, I'm sure youll have some questions to just feel free to message me."

Then he sends me 16 page instructions on first 2weeks of program.
Really explaining why he choose the movements and for what purpose.
You are not only paying for program, you are also learning from that.

Those forearms are sad

>u.nya.is/ubqbtg.webm
Seems like a cool guy desu

eric pls go

nop
i will shill for this guy till people see the light

Post program desu

it might seem retarded at first glimpse, but theres a method in this

he wants me to develop my posterior chain and learn me squatting mechanics.

Basically beginning with easy exercises to pull off, with some volume work and then transitioning to harder exercises with higher intensity.

Note that before you do "working sets" aka the 40 50 60% of 1m you ramp up with heavy sets of 4-5rm and your working sets with calculator.

You said 16 pages though, that's just one Senpai.

>not loving based screamy deadlift man

Surpisingly he has like every cert in the book, including a BS in kinesiology and the NSCA-CSCS, and is a S&C coach for a living. Add that on top of him being a former D1 athlete and motivational as fuck, he seems like he would be a great coach. I don't think online coaching can ever beat having someone actually overseeing your sessions though.

Yeah, I started watching his videos a year ago and have been training way since.
For the past 3 months, my daily routine has been 3-4 singles of above 95% max for my Squat and Overhead Press and interchanging explosive Barbell rows for 5x3 heavy triples with power shrugs or rack pulls.
Squat has gone from 440-480 and OHP went from 200-230.

You sort of need a home gym though. It's a really fun way to train though.

Shil more . How many (You's) you got so far.

five

shit returns desu

not worth my time

holy shit

The samefagging is ridiculous.. fuck off ...you also forgot to include what to inject .. your shit program is useless without that component

really activated my almonds

this is not samefagging
bugenhagen is based af and if he doesn't motivate you you are a pussy

lol the program is literally
"you seem incredibly unathletic so I'm going to teach you how to move your body"
tho thats exactly what i'd do if i was training a novice
and people wonder why personal trainers don't have people barbell squat their first day when they have zero coordination/mobility

well yeah, thats what i stated in the first convo when he asked me what are my goals.

I told him im lifting for 4 months only and i want to build solid foundation towards further gains.
My deadlift rn is 160kg for 1 but i want to up that shit

But since i was doing squats and bench like a retard i started getting some pec pains and stuff and now im slowly recovering

i am jealous you are somewhat squandering eric's coaching because you could have someone else teaching you the basics
but at least he will teach you lots that will pay dividends when it gets harder to progress
you should post training updates in /plg/ or some shit cuz im interesting in how that coaching goes

yeah op should use a trip and keep us updated on his progress desu

does this guy roid? serious question

he has no obvious signs of roiding

Says he tried prohormones but didn't like the concept of becoming reliant on them
6'1" 230lbs, incredibly athletic genes(collegiate wrestler) and only notable lifts are ~800lb deadlift
no reason he has to be a roidaroo

>obvious signs of roiding

that's fucking bullshit, 70% of roiders don't even look like they roid

give me the FACTS

how he adresses the subject? show me a video where he talks about it

Why do you even care?

>Proof that hes on roids
>you proof that hes not on roids

The burden of poof lies on your motherfucker. One should never have to disprove a negative.

Besides, accusing someone of gear use it the easiest accusation to make in the world. Disproving it is an impossible task. Because no matter how many drug tests you take or polygraphs you take, retards like yourself will just say "hurr he just cycles off and knows how to lie really good durr."

Stay weak and small shit poster.

I was genuinely curious, maybe I came up too strong and gave you the impression that I was actually accusing him, but I wasn't, just asking and mirin hard

>does this guy roid? serious question

I've been watching videos of him for the past 30 minutes and it seems to me it's just like this user said + an insanely amount of hard work and being a tough motherfucker overall

I get the flame tho, this board can be really obnoxious when it comes to this subject

>That fucking jerk off the floor

Poor hammy strength detected

How is this guy not suffered a bad injury yet?

>.you also forgot to include what to inject .. your shit program is useless without that component
Honestly this

More power to him, I'm roiding too but still. He shouldn't mislead people like that

>I was genuinely curious, maybe I came up too strong and gave you the impression that I was actually accusing him, but I wasn't, just asking and mirin hard

Oh, well I kinda brushed over your original post. I thought you were one of many douchebags that have infested this board with their weak minds who think anybody who has achieved high levels of strength is on gear.

Eric is more than likely drug-free. If you go back a year and a half and watch his earliest videos from now, you will notice his progress is slow, as in, adding 5 pounds every week to his lifts until he peaks, and then rotates exercises. He hasn't gotten noticeably bigger, hasn't gotten lightning fast results in an extremely short period of time. No roid acne, high blood pressure, or unhealthy looking skin, gyno, doesn't have the '3D photoshop look ect.

There are roiders who are much bigger and muscular than Eric that cannot match his strength levels. Take Bradly Martyn for example. Heres him struggling to row 375 for 6 - 7 reps:

youtube.com/watch?v=6taDlKtl_Bg&t=148s

And heres Eric doing the same thing for 10 fast and clean ones:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4zbA1Z19YI

Notice how Eric looks absolutely like Bradley Martin despite being significantly stronger.

*Absolutely nothing, fucking typo.

No offense but if you think Eric is natty you are a fucking idiot

This guy is natty, but never expect this kind of strength, dude is a genetic freak.

Also no huge forearms, no 3d delts no huge traps, he looks natty, but this strength is unreachable to 99% of people here.

Also he doesnt have any other magic routines, sponsors, clotheware all that shit.

Looks like a normal dude who has a fun time lifting in his basement gym and shares his unusual way of training.

>never

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof#Proving_a_negative

kill your're are self

ty user

>he doesn't even drop the weight on the x10

jesus fucking christ

>your're are

youtube.com/watch?v=Smpdv5nL2T0

I wouldn't be surprised if he was natty

only maxes shit once every two weeks
isnt a bitch or GDE

uhh why is he lifting with the bar between his legs?

pretty much so he doesn't tear the shit out of his shins

this is his best jefferson video:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0bi7Dr8LAY

also what song is that at the end? sounds a bit like rational gaze

it's 785 fucking pounds

he doesn't have a weak anything

what's his bodyweight? he could take Eddie for a run for his money if he permabulked

this

also how old is he?

>not ANGRY 785 with the bounce tech
That's his best Jefferson Imo

I fucking love Eric bros. Completely changed my mind set and approach to lifting. I may not have his resilience and could never lift like him but his message of passion, confidence, and work ethic being things no amount of genetics can give or take away is a powerful one. Glad to see he's getting some love on here and via patreon.

>51 replies
>25 posters
Eric please fuck off you fake natty edgelord and stop shilling your shit here

190lbs

>each poster posts twice
wow how fucking crazy
???

Nope!

mirin

we all is

Nice meme
He never posted here
T. OP
I could ask him for AMA here but idk how could i manage this

I think he's on roids but I enjoy his lifting style. Considering how there are others who are blatantly on roids but claim natty and others who admit to roiding, I can't fathom the mindset of the roider who does or doesn't admit to it. Well regardless, he's more capable than most lifters, roids or not and I think he's a good example to show people that you can get strong as fuck with all kinds of different lifts.

lmao the cunt is not on roids you can tell solely from his skin, let alone the lack of forearm, delt or trap warning signs.

He might be pretty much on his genetic potential.
He told me hes doing gomad for years now, sometimes even more than gallon.
He swears by growth hormones that milk contains, not even the calories or protein intake.

And when he said he stopped gomad month ago for 2 weeks to get leaner he lost a a lot of strength so he started gomad again to build back to it.

One of first questions he asked me for training was "Do you drink milk?", Few minutes later after asking me how much free time i have he asked me "are you okay with working out 6times a week?"

I consider it as a challenge. Lets see if i can make it. Im on day 5, my triceps are still sore as shit from day 3, lower back is kinda tight too because i did convo didlift instead of trap bar(dont have one) but thats no biggie.

I still need adjustable dumbbels because biggest ones at my gym are 34 kg

If you need to be motivated, your a pussy. Try some discipline instead of a rousing spokesman.

>forearm reacts good to anabolics
When did this meme start

230 lbs 6'1 something and 29 or 30 yo

is the subscription worth it? thinking about donating 2 dolla for that knowledge and motivation

fuck off ogar you dont have to post threads about every fucking little thing jesus christ you are ruining this board

u fucking retard

i asked you a week or two ago and you called me a jew for wantign the program

and now you post it

please go FUCK YOURSELF YO UFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will tell eric that ur leaking his paid content, and he will know its u with that retarded webm you posted

u dun goofed

Skim or whole milk?

Whole milk
Skim milk is just water and sugar

I didnt even have the program back then
?

so why did you call me a jew for asking and that you wouldn't release it?

if your intent was to release it you wouldn't phrase it like that

but it's already too late

There were people impersonating me in that thread. I didnt call anyone jew, this is nature of the website that we share things. Besides, exercises rundown only wont be of any help for novice lifter. You get much more than that while paying the money. Entire booklet of shit that comes with it and how to do it optimally. He directly replies to my questions all the time through email.

Anyways, do what you like i doubt anyone will care