Is protein a meme?

Is protein a meme?

how do these africans with their janky equipment and sweet potato diets get so jacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
simplyrecipes.com/recipes/african_chicken_peanut_stew/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_carinatum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roids are legal and sold over the counter there.

You still need to eat huge

>He thinks it's hard to get food in Africa
>He probably donates to the kike cross that keep 70% of donations for themselves

Do you think Africa is just a giant desert full of small somali kids with bloated stomachs?

>Do you think Africa is just a giant desert full of small somali kids with bloated stomachs?

No that's Minnesota.

>Not realizing they run around with no shoes and no shirt cuz it's hot as fuck not poverty
>Not realizing they live in the literal garden of Eden
>Not realizing you can literally just pick food out of the jungle for free there.

>cheap Chinese steroids
>the food that you do eat is probably very nutritious, less processed than the garbage over here
>more vitamin D
>more active lifestyles in general
>probably nothing to do/unemployed so more lifting time

>more time to lift

This

How do you think fucking IFBB pros are so big? Lifting 3 times a week for 30 minutes?

No.

The strong ones just take food from others.

It's important to understand that we're talking about animals, not human beings here. Just like any other species of animal, whichever one gets the most food becomes the strongest, and the cycle perpetuates.

This and weights are weights your muscle don't care if it is an eleiko bumper or concrete one

L O L

Lots of beans in most african diets.

bushmeat

>ch.pl/leftypol/

Stop posting this.

There are Chinese restaurants everywhere in Africa lmao, you can eat big junk food just like anywhere else in the world.

>Is protein a meme?
The bodybuilding and fitness industry profits heavily from a misinformation campaign dating back to at least the 1960s. It was around then that Joe Weider began telling people through his magazines that they could get as swole as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Dave Draper if they just bought and consumed his brand of whey protein powder (which was junk back then and only marginally better now). Of course, the truth is that every model holding up a tub of protein powder is jacked to the gills on steroids and many of them have never even used the product they're being paid to shill.

There's no evidence that the human body can come close to actually utilizing 1g per lb of body weight, the rule of thumb espoused by every bro scientist thanks to 50+ years of indoctrination from muscle magazines.

With that said, it's not like protein is hard to come by, even in reduced living circumstances like those of an impoverished villager.

>how do these africans with their janky equipment and sweet potato diets get so jacked?
Their janky equipment forces them to actually train seriously to see results; they aren't fucking around with physioball squats and other meme tier bullshit. Also, some of them are on steroids and the ones that aren't are genetic outliers. Of course, the two aren't mutually exclusive; many genetically gifted people still use steroids. Palette swapped Wojak over there might well be one of them.

The average west African villager looks nothing like that guy.

>not realizing sweet potatoes are literally THE best large-scale carb source

If they are even poor lol

They are probably some rich roided Nigerians, larping so they could get internet fame

>active life styles
>unprocessed food
>life is tough and everyday is a struggle to survive
of course the average african will be a tough son of a bitch

ayyyyyy

>humans aren't animals

>the approaching workhorse nigga mode

>poor little white guy

This shit never gets old

>Is protein a meme?
No
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>how do these africans with their janky equipment and sweet potato diets get so jacked?
>janky equipment
They pick things up and put them down like everyone else
>sweet potato diets
Sweet potatoes and yams tend to help with and be good for, gains. It's not impossible to get results while eating them along with the other food they eat over there

He looks like the psycho from borderlands

What the fuck why do your abs protrude further than your pecs?

>life is tough

These aren't fucking villages with no power that you're getting pics from. Any of these guys have it easy street.

You won't find anyone that looks like this in the actual "we can't find food" places. Because the ripped ones actually don't have it too bad.

Bad chest I guess

gotta lift big 2 get big

Yeah and theyre trying to calcify my pineal gland too! Ban all ayylmaos from Veeky Forums you cant even lift

Haemorrhoids?

>humans aren't animals

Back to /pol/ dyel faggot

The guy on the far left looks dead inside

nigger genetics.

Actually you're wrong.

I lived in Mozambique for 2 years in a village without electricity. Some of my neighbors were ripped from working in the fields all day. My diet, which wasn't all that different than my neighbors, consisted of:

Breakfast: 3 hardboiled eggs, 2 bread rolls, tea
Lunch: beans and rice or pasta, some potato
Dinner: beans and rice or pasta, some potato

I felt physically better living on that diet than I do in America. It's nutritionally dense, too.

made me kek

welp, time to kill myself

> Eat eggs, bread, beans, rice, pasta(aka Brotien central)
> Hard physical labour
> Lift stones strapped to sticks just for good measure

and people seriously ask how come they're buff? I have an uncle who has his own farm. Dude is HUEG, and hasn't been in a Gym since the early 90s. Farmers life is a hard life.

>people who hasn't had one day worth of work in their entire lives wonder how manual labour can get you buff

>active lifestyle, lack of processed foods, varied and rich diet
>not all africans are starving, food there is freaking cheap
>roids are cheaper
>all that plus regular lifting

When I went to visit my dads side of the family in Nigeria I ended up eating more food than I did here in Australia.
My uncles wife would keep on topping up my plate as soon as I finished an wouldn't take no for an answer.

simplyrecipes.com/recipes/african_chicken_peanut_stew/ this shit is the bomb and this is only a western version of the recipe.

trust me from someone who has been there for charity work,these people do not use roids

>we're talking about animals not humans
when you try and sound smart but you still come off as the fucking retarded inbred that you are

Because he is really small and is using camera angle and side twist pose to give an illusion of size. The face his core is bigger than his chest indicates the fact he is dyel.

>Trust me, as someone who mops the floors in the gym Column Von Moger is not on steroids.

>my uncles wife
kek

t. Redditors
No need to get so butthurt over a joke.

fuarr that forward development and masculine face

shut the fuck up holy shit you cunts are so deluded

Eeeeeeeeeeehhhreeree

holy smokes dude!
which part of australia do you live

edgy, i bet you're the coolest teen in your school

>gets attacked for bullshit opinion
it was a joke along fellas

"been there"

where? "Africa"? the entire fucking continent?

it's not all mud huts and starving children, you fucking retards

when there are a lot of people on this site who unironically hold those beliefs, it can be difficult to tell who is joking or not

why do people on Veeky Forums always make such shitty analogies? These 2 things aren't even good comparisons

1. African genetics
2. Next to none of these dudes would work in an office sitting on their arse all day and all would have physically challenging jobs
3. They don't have access to the same shitty processed rubbish that we do.
4. They probably have naturally high test from birth cuz they're African
5. People in 3rd world countries will always have more motivation to work harder than you or I who were born in a western country with a more lax upbringing
6. Roids are probs legal there

>heh heh it was just a joke goyz
>i really got u there lol xD
>you probz thought i was being serious

lmao

no shit dude i lived there growing up as a child,i just didn't wanna bother listing them cause Veeky Forumsizens wouldnt know anyway and it wouldnt matter because i assume it would apply for most of africa anyway but to be specific i didn't see these dudes use steroids anywhere most of them have never even heard of creatine, or preworkout either and cannot afford multivitamins or whey protein as they are way too expensive however Nigeria,Ghana,Benin,South Africa and Ivory Coast in particular have exceptionally muscular dudes

Doing hard manual labor all day and not eating at a huge caloric surplus like people in western countries will make anyone look good.

I'm not even the user that posted it, I just thought it was hilarious. Do you really think anybody is dumb enough to believe that explanation ()? It's as bad as the "Earth is 4000 years old and fossils are the Devil's work" people, being serious would just make it funnier.

not to be like this guy but the who ones who use roids are not the one begging for charity obviously. there are people who are not on the brink of dying from poverty despite living in poor countries! surprise, user!

>he fell for the 1 gram of protein per 1 pound of bodyweight jewish meem

how much protein would zebra, buffalos, and wildebeast have?

Lold

>People in 3rd world countries will always have more motivation to work harder than you or I who were born in a western country with a more lax upbringing
Watch 'Empire of Dust' you fucking nigger lover.

Their aids pills contain roids

Southeast Asia and rural China in a similar situation as Africa

How come we don't see as many swole Asians?

>mfw will never have Nigerian family and grandma cook African meals for me.

Give me your grammy or the village gets it!

A fucking lot, I'd say buffalos and wildebeest have insane protein cause they should be very lean (close to chicken breast/lean pork).

>all animals are humans

lol fuck you. Buff Somali here and I'm offended

So guys I'm gonna be in Ghana to do some research crap, how worth is to get on a cycle while there? I'm guessing the stuff is easier to get, but what would the quality be? Also I'm a noob and nowhere near my natty limit, but would be fun to come back home all jacked with no one suspecting roids...

(Also definitely gonna find junk-gym bro while there, I can ask anything Veeky Forums wants and maybe that'll even wind up in my research)

this is mainly low bf%

they eat soy products

you don't need as much protein as the supplement shills would like you to think ... getting a bit extra might be "ideal" but plenty of people have worked up to great results without the luxury of ideal conditions to work in. You spoiled brats.

you really think these guys just work hard and bbc genetics xxDDD fking spoiled white kids xDDD

The niggers with AIDS rather sell their anabolic steroids than use it for treatment to earn easy buck.

Also pic related. Gym in Nairobi.

good show ahahah

What is it about someone being African that makes Veeky Forums instantly think that they have zero access to food and roids?

Someone posts a pic of Achilles from troy and niggas on Veeky Forums instantly scream roids but a shredded black guy in namibia or whatever with an obvious roid physique and people assume 'hard work + genetiks :)'

i found the triggered /pol/ weenie everybody LMAO

>All the Israelis in this thread

>lopez
>white
Nice try there

>know ripped af Bengali bro
>shows me home gym
>all normal shit
>BUT
>there's this 2" bamboo rod with concrete on both ends
>wut
>"yeah, it gets you swole as fuck bro"
>try it out
>probably only 2pl8 but so much harder because the bamboo flexes
>activates significantly more muscle

Shit was ridiculous, I even made my own.

>Africans > African Americans

the colonists made a terrible deal, we need to renegotiate!

Kek post of the day

>people say things on the internet to explain their thruths

>thinking that no one actually believes those retarded things
Come to the USA friend.

You are retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_carinatum

They actually work

Exactly, easy street. You're eating enough and working out all day.

What a surprise that someone would get ripped doing this

You're deluded if you think the ripped negroes don't have access to food. They don't fucking work all day with no fuel you bozo.

If they're in an area with fucking trucks, chances are they aren't save the children orphans. And if they're fucking jacked, then they eat food. Lots of it

masculinity is associated with homosexuality in Asia, although considering which board this is that's probably not a problem at all

>How come we don't see as many swole Asians?

you ever been to hong kong?

Who is Japan?