Whats your cheat food?

whats your cheat food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdtxpvVnSYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wings. Lots of them.

Or a pastrami reuben with lots of fries

I devour 1l box for that 1k calories I'm missing on bulk.

Curly fries with mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise. more mustard than the other two condiments but not an overwhelming amount

Only God can judge me

>mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise

Only God can judge him you unrighteous cunt

probably this, Satan

checked

My nigger. Literally never ate pb&j throughout my in entire life but tried it once out of desperation after months of clean eating and fell in love.

>he wasn't raised on pb&j
Are you deformed?

Continental breakfast

Why is pb&j considered bad for you?

I worked out when I started dieting that a single sandwich was only about 450 calories. I could literally have 2 of them, a meal and my protein shake through the day and still come in about 400 calories under my daily allowance while doing IF and cutting.

Its literally a pop tart+ peanut butter why do you think bruh

I had very finicky eating habits as a child.

A month later

>waah why am I not developing any muscle
>waah why are my lift numbers so bad
>waah it must be because im natty

When you faggots will learn that it's not about macros and caloric count only but the quality of the food?

Why won't you find a single bodybuilder who is big and lean that eats like shit? All of them eat clean, from zyzz to jeff.

All forms of pasta.

Wine
Taco bell
Digornos stuffed crust pizza

i dont get cheat meals because not eating it is a better feeling than the guilt i feel after

also iffym is a pussy beta shit for beta pussy liberals like ian poptart mccarthy

that burger reminded me that at lunch today I asked how many calories in the burger I ordered: 930cal!

>tfw 1480 calories today. tdee of ~2600 @ 6ft 170lbs... am I going to make it guys?

>On sale this week

JUST

motherfuckin' Peanut Butter

I know it's not super bad for you but I can't keep it in the house because I can't stop snacking on it when ive got some. On the occasion that I do let myself buy some, it's usually gone within a day or so

Woof, kryptonite, lemme tell ya

why is burgers a cheat food

they have fat and if you get your macros and need something to down to fill the rest of the cals I don't understand how it's bad

hippy poop?

>July 2014
>this week
Get the pitchforks, boys

Pizza

This, if your'e wise about sauces and cheese then you can have a god tier combo of Protein, Carbs and Fats.

Fuck me, right

Vodka and water

1600 calorie colon blocker

Sugary cereal.

>tfw this mascot is taller than the average poster on Veeky Forums

>Make-a-Toasted-Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly-Sandwich-Step-5

kekked

Do they still make this

This shit was my favorite flavor

beer
2 sixpacks.

I drink them all on saturday in the morning, at a leisurely pace, then drink a protein/banana smoothie and fast the rest of the day...

big mac
extra mac sauce
20 nugs with hot mustard and honey
2 large fries
and a strawberry shake or a coke

You caught me. Clearly they're donuts from 3 years ago I had stashed away.

>Do they still make this
yes

Sometimes I wish I didn't know this existed so that I didn't have to suffer such agony on a cut.

Anything savory wrapped in dough. Dumplings, pot stickers, pierogi, empanadas.

Pecan pie.

You could have those everyday if you wanted

Protein+carbs, and all the ones you mentioned are boiled or baked

This is my weakness.

Heard of GOMAD? Try it with custard instead of milk.

Every Saturday I drink one bottle all by myself.

>cheat food

Pb is like an everyday thing for me. Good fat and protein

I don't have any self-control. It's a cheat because I'll sit down and finish the jar.

The only thing you are cheating is
Your health
Your goals
Your discipline

Usually a burger with fries.

Although I never eat very healthy. It's usually eggs and whole wheat toast for breakfast every day, rice chicken and veggies for lunch, and something like pasta with chicken and spinach with mushrooms or steak with a sweet potato, spinach, and sauteed mushrooms and onions. Sometimes ill make.broccoli.

If any of you faggots have "cheat" foods you're doing fitness wrong. Drop the fad diet bullshit and just focus on trying to eat healthier one meal at a time. There's absolutely nothing wrong with eating shitty food from time-to-time, the only thing I hard avoid is trans fat and 99% of foods have already gotten rid of them because of how bad they are. Even the worst of it, soda-pop, isn't terrible for you if you drink it with food so that all the sugar doesn't hit your body at once.

This. But only once a month.

OMG this! Peanut Butter is my one true weakness. I end up eating 4 tsp or more a day.
How do I stop?
I'm currently 5 '9 163 lbs skinny fat.

This guy gets it

>If any of you faggots have "cheat" foods you're doing fitness wrong
>There's absolutely nothing wrong with eating shitty food from time-to-time

you never heard of rose sauce you fucking shitter?
that's exactly what that does

>trans fat
>bad

Enjoy your low test, beta.

Almond fingers and pot noodles. Fuckin addictive so I only buy them once every month or so.

How do you guys curb/resist other than just willpower?

Losing the battle to not buy this shit right now

Pizza. Always pizza. I fucking love pizza. I could eat pizza every day for the rest of my life, but I won't.

>buy

That's the thing, breaking my diet means I have to go out and get the shit which I can't be bothered to do most of the time.

Trans fats are not the same thing as saturated fats, you dumb anime. Even the most alternative diet paleofags accept that trans fats are poison.

he's just arguing semantics

> cheat meal

Never gonna make it. Food is just fuel fucking LOSERS. It doesn't have to taste good. Jesus fucking christ. Fat RETARDS.

Chocolate peanut clusters dear god they're so good

Lad, I have a cheat meal once or twice a week and am still getting noticeably shredded on almost weekly basis. Quit being autistic.

What the fuck are almond fingers

>you dumb anime
Nice insult faggot

I miss bread so much;-; but the scale doesn't lie.

What's a cheat meal? When I want to eat some meme thing I just budget it into my diet for the day.

Personally for me it's buffalo chicken tendies. Shit tastes amazing, I can polish off an entire pound of them from Ezell's in like 10 minutes.

I think I hung one of these up on my birdfeeder the other week. You buy these in bulk from Wild Birds Unlimited?

Usually sticking to my diet is pretty easy. I don't really like sweets like candy or chocolate, I don't like ice cream. Chips and cookies are my kryptonite but I literally can't budget them in to my calories because if I eat one I'll eat an entire bag/container so I almost never eat them as a cheat meal.

However.. Wings, a big, fat, juicy burger and fries, cheesy bread from a pizza place, or Chinese food..

Those are my only weaknesses that I can still do mental gymnastics to justify eating

100% of all cheat meals are one of those 4 things

Oo so naughty XD

Fuck off

I use to have a cheat food. It broke most of my molars. Had them replaced and had $10k+ in dental costs. I don't eat much anymore. Not even the thought of ripping a steak apart makes my mouth water anymore. I just hate food because I cannot chew my mints.

>you eat it once a week and make it a cheat meal
>CHAD eats nothing else and makes your oneitis squeal

I throw the peanut butter into my cabinet and try to forget about it, but I usually end up w 1.5 tbsp into my everyday diet. If I'm really craving it I eat a few small spoonfuls and drink water after

>that first sip cake of the refeed day

>CHAD makes your oneitis SQUEAL like a PIG.
>you LIFT to look like a GORILLA.

used to be ben and jerry's until i discovered this

this.

>No Synthetic Growth Hormones

Prob tho. Crust pizza with pepp, shroomS, olives with boneless buffalo wings.

Or

Chili dogs with onions and mustard and really crispy salted French fries.

*thin crust.. fucking phone

Everything.

fucking kek

>cheat meals
youtube.com/watch?v=CdtxpvVnSYI

Like a sweet dough stick that tastes a bit like marzipan and almonds.

closed after 2 seconds, if you open your video with yelling "suck my dick" then thats the end of the video

obnoxious fagot.

Seafood chimichangas or wings once a week absolutely for sure.

I rarely eat stuff like rice and spaghetti so I like to hit those up with some cream or mayo

desu can't eat much junk food anymore, leaves me as hungry as I was before and I dont feel fullfilled.
I basically eat healthy 95% of the time, sometimes I throw in there an icecream ball or those nutella b-ready bars(this shit crushed and throwed into yoghut with some sliced strawberries is top tier, I'm cutting and doing this anyways)

explain why i cant eat wings and it not be a cheat..seems like lots of protein?

>pure protein
>cheat meal

Come on lad, you can do better than that.

Pizza

All that sodium

sauce, breading, salt, fat

Does it exceed your daily calorie limit? Then it's a cheat regardless of nutritional value.

Think, lad.

hey u
i told u to buckle up those sips

y peppered tho?

what he said