Why do you lift?

Pic related.

Nazis will never be again.

If I get jumped by hood monkeys however, they will wish they were never born.

That's what you think.

Same bro

Lmfao. You're not a warrior. You're a SCARED BITCH. That's literally IT. You're a pathetic, bumbling autist who can't even voice his views to his PARENTS, let alone in public.

How the FUCK are you "NatSoc" (I actually cringed) when literally ALL you do is quietly play Rammstein and Nazi march songs through your headphones, TERRIFIED that any black or muslim guy in the gym might hear it and knock seven shades of shit out of you? You wouldn't even WHISPER your views. Stop pretending you're some "crusader", you're a cringeworthy 18 year old KID who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) because your parents (and society) think you're weird to the point of ILLNESS. LMFAO. You wouldn't say SHIT against the "shitskins" you claim to be superior to. You're TERRIFIED of us. LMFAO.

Oh and by the way, incel - eugenics happens EVERY DAY and it's WOMEN who decide it, and guess WHAT? NO WOMAN ON EARTH GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU. LMFAO. That's the funniest thing about /pol/ - PASTY WHITE BOYS who have been INVISIBLE to women for their ENTIRE LIVES, talking about how "we need to defend mother europa". These losers are so eager to support "white nationalism", when the very thing it's dependent on, white women, LITERALLY DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR EXISTENCE. LMFAO. Pathetic vermin. Don't ever forget what you are.

To forget.

I lift for the upcoming race/civil war. Not that I want one to happen. I just want to be in good shape if I have to defend myself, my home, my family, or something like that.

Good lord I could watch this forever.

lol fucking cunt had it coming.

Stop posting this every fucking week you attention whore!

cowards punch desu

complete pussy punching someone when they arent looking

Someone got triggered. I can sense the fear emitting from your post.

this desu

>The weaker members of are race, have fallen for the jewish programming.

They will be sent to the camps with the rest of the untermensch.

Who gives a shit. He's a CIA plant. Don't defend that decrepit piece of (((filth))).

Yes....FEAR...

You call that being hung.

>of are race

Real superior, Hans.

Man what the hell is this picture its so weird

im black but wtf man that must make white racists rage

Oh look, it's another fucking IDIOT who believes the whole "HURRR DA WHITEZZ WILL RISE!111" bullshit. LMFAO.

You're not a "sleeping giant", you're not "crusaders", you're pathetic, suburban COWARDS who LITERALLY FILL UP BOTTLES WITH PISS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO SCARED TO LEAVE THEIR OWN BEDROOMS. LMFAO.

Incels on Veeky Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at RECLUSIVE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY CONQUERING YOU. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in our culture (Jihad+rap music) we reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and we are utterly low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao.

Riiight, okay stormfag.J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who's never left his PARENTS' HOUSE IN SUBURBIA going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

cant we all just get along :DDD

:DD

But a point wasn't made, you just had a fantasy about camps that will never happen.

dubs prove your wrong.

I have no issue with black women getting fucked by white dudes. You obviously have an issue with white women getting BLACKED, however.

Guys spending your friday night alone and on Veeky Forums is the worst thing imaginable. You dont have to make it worse by making these sorts of posts

Do you care about getting banned? See, unlike my carefully censored pics, the pic you posted contains nudity. It would be a shame if someone.....reported you.

Don't care nigger, I just posted a lynching.

dude you are going to get banned aswell i censored a cuck picture before but i got banned

Reported. Enjoy your ban.

>having a static ip

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Again, as ALWAYS, all /pol/fags can do is just rage on Veeky Forums and post these pathetic "manly" propaganda pictures. PICTURES.

It's so funny, because what you do is just ROLEPLAY. You get all angry at the Mujahideen in your streets, you rage on your little anonymous imageboard where you know you won't get smacked, talk about "muh day of da rope" and look at your "white nationalism" folder.

It's not your country when our birthrates outnumber YOURS. How the FUCK are you going to "take back muh country" WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING BREED?! LMFAO. It's hilarious - all of you /pol/fags, even your "leaders" like Milo Yiannanaafag, ramzpaul etc - NONE OF THEM FUCKING BREED. Even if you WERE dedicated, it doesn't mean SHIT when your ENTIRE FUCKING GENETIC LINE is going to be cut off because YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE FIND A WOMAN TO HAVE KIDS WITH. LMFAO.

White women don't even acknowledge your LIFE. Yet you STILL white knight for them and talk about "muh beauty of da aryan feeeemale". Newsflash, modern women care about three things: fucking chad, taking drugs, and "pursuing their career first" instead of ACTUALLY REPRODUCING. Meanwhile Muslim families have DOZENS of kids. That's not even going INTO the fact that Muslims INDIVIDUALLY are still INFINITELY more dedicated to their beliefs than even the MOST "religious" whites (as if there are even any LEFT these days lmfao).

I think it takes a special kind of nerd to associate with Nazism. You have to be able to look up to a leader who was a drug addict, a poor military mind, and a coward. You align yourself with a band of losers, and the one mentality that both the political leftwing and rightwing can agree is evil.

AND THEN ontop of that, you have to embrace fascism, which means you're cool with subjugating yourself to a bunch of people just because they say so.

Yup. Agreeing with Nazis (Fascism) Is the equivalent of being a cuck because the government told you to.

hitler dubs :^)