This doesn't seem like a lot. I'd only be in the gym 10 minutes

This doesn't seem like a lot. I'd only be in the gym 10 minutes
Is it a meme workout?

SS looks shit too.

Ps. I think it's greyskull

Pps, fuck you cunts

> in gym 10 minutes
so you're banging out reps as fast as possible, with no rests between sets?

bump for serious replies

well its literally a workout for novice lifters, aka faggots, aka OP

>
>Clearly i haven't started yet (you)

read the sticky

>curlmonkey routine
go ahead skeleton, you'll have the sikkest biceps bro

that program is weird as fuck. why would you do bodyweight chins everyday?

SS with 4th set on upper body compound lifts. Curls on the day youre not doing chins and chest isolation on OHP day is better. it will give you more volume and faster progress

Do SS if you want to become a bloated, estrogenic T Rex.

Do a brosplit if you want to look good.

GOMAD isnt for everyone.

Do a bro-split if you want slow progress and do if you want good progress.

kek at these noobs that never lifted weight in their life trying to rank routines and in the end making one themselves with 20 exercises per day

Op here gonna do ss

do 5x5, i've done ss and i can tell you 5x5 is way more enjoyable. if you're dyel as i am/was when i started the program the babby-tier weight that you start off with will still make you sore. don't get ahead of yourself adding weight either do as the 5x5 guide says and you will be putting up decent weight after a couple months without risking injury from lifting heavier than you should when you still have noodle muscles.

So stronglifts? Or do ss as 5x5?

Or is it the same thing?

>do 5x5
then you're not doing SS

What

Sorry what? Bodyweight pullupd are great everyday if its a 3 day a week novice program.

Also the revised program swaps them for rows every second workout.

>this whole thread
>arguing about BEGINNER routines
they all do the same thing bros. and even if they didn't at the very least, they all accomplish something as opposed to what you're currently doing. Greyskull is good. So is SS. So are Allpro, ICF, Casey Butts etc. Just pick one already. You could even do a meme training like Crossfit and you'd end up looking good. Holy shit this board is autistic.

Thankus maximus