Matt Stonie just posted a video eating 20,000 calories in one hour

Matt Stonie just posted a video eating 20,000 calories in one hour.

If you were to be a competitive eater like this guy, and learn the techniques, wouldn't it be really easy to bulk?

You could probably sit down and get all the calories you need for the day in under 10 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most people actually enjoy eating and don't want to just stuff their face with 5,000 calories in 10 minutes on a bulk.

i wish i vould do that

OP here, me too. I'm an undereater and bulking feels like a chore. Also if you ever need to go out for extended periods of time it can really fuck your meals up.

It would be my ultimate dream to eat everything in 10 minutes and then be free the rest of the day.

You would probably die if you tried doing that. He throws it all up for a reason.

I still don't understand how someone can do it. Do their stomachs just digest everytihng real quickly? Pooping for like 1-2 hours a day or some shit. risk of expanding your stomach and making that shit pop

Just chew really fast that's what I do

Jesus fucking Christ, it's 2017 and people are still falling for the bulking meme?

>tfw endomorph
bulking is the easiest thing ever

>tfw eat like 2 slices of pizza and gain weight like nothing

I'm a poorfag so gaining weight easily is a good thing for me

To my understanding most competitive eaters drink a lot of water and eat very water dense foods the night before a big competition. In Matt's case since he's done so much conditioning his stomach is probably pretty large.

How stupid do you have to be to believe in mesomorphs? Please respond

How stupid do you have to be to think everyone gains weight at the same rate?

My gymbro eats 5k calories a day and hardly gains any weight and if I even eat a little more than usual I'll gain weight and we're the same height

How manlet are you?

manlet

Manlet yes I'm 5'10" but my gymbro is the same height eats literally twice as many calories per day than I do and barely gains any weight

far from manlet m8 I'm 6'4" and gain weight way too easily

they enjoy eating for up to 1000-1500 calories. after that i cannot stuff my face anymore or i will feel sick

i dont know how bulkers do it

he either cardiobunny or digestive/thyroid issues. It is very possible to eat a lot an not gain weight because the body doesn't process properly. The other way around doesn't happen or else laws of physics don't apply.
Result: It's not that you gain weight it's the fact that he doesn't that is the issue. You're the normal one here.

I swear he's got a tapeworm or some shit man he's bulking and eats 6 burger King whoppers everyday after we workout and later on eats a lb of rice mixed with beans and drinks 2 liters minimum of homogenized milk. I don't know what he eats for breakfast but he buys a few cartons of eggs every 2 days

I never understood that meme. Last year I had to literally eat one meal a day and force myself to starve in order to lose my fatty status. On days I'm not careful I can eat 4000+kcals easy. I'm 19 verging on 20 though so there might still be some slight growth there, but still.

>bulking
>hard

I will never understand these skellies

Just a matter of adapting. Your stomach is much larger than the average healthy person's, meaning you can eat much more but will get hungry easier. If i ate the same as you, within a few months I could eat 4000cl easy aswell

The only people who can't bulk and live in a first world country are people with legitimate anorexia nervosa and retards.

> "I need to bulk by a surplus higher than 500 calories"
> t. guy who's lifted for 2 weeks

Such a vile ''''''sport'''''', these people have no self-respect.

Metabolisms have nothing to do with somatotypes (which are broscience)

You have to be fucked in the head mate

It already is easy for me to bulk because I'm not some faggot that can only fit 1 hotdog in his mouth.

its not healthy, furious pete already has got cancer. this guy will be next.

Matt Stonie isn't taking steroids like Pete clearly does.

>trouble bulking
What's wrong with you pussies?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4

imagine her big smelly protein shits