> what do user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFLFLFLLBFRRRRFRFFMPPPPPPPP"

no

Nice try, bitch. I know you just took a dump

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTFTFTTFPRPRPRFFFFTTFFFFFTT

Well....I mean I lift for girls....but I also think eating booty is stupid. I'd much rather eat pussy.

But I'm a KV so who knows. S-she probably wants to do other sexual stuff besides just getting her booty ate, r-right?

I don't eat ass

>eat booty
>proceed to fucking for cardio
>do HIIT
>30 secs rabbit fuck, 30 secs rest

Nothing stops the gains train

Go on Veeky Forums

Post thread asking what she meant by this

Kekd

>eating booty
>sexual
Oh, you poor virgin

>eat booty
>fuck
>go to gym

You just lick all over but make sure you take a sniff first before diving in. If you smell brownies, chances are her hoohah's gonna be pretty rank.

>fucking before the gym
Enjoy your shit workout an nogainz

>eat booty
>swallow dingleberry
>come on Veeky Forums and tell fetishposters how retarded they are

>losing your vitality
>expecting a good workout
fuck this whore, I'm hitting the weights.

Why do people like eating ass? Is it a big joke to troll people like me into thinking they're serious or do they actually enjoy licking an asshole?

>"The ass is fat. I don't think it fits my macros. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a workout to continue."

It's not bad post shower to do a lil rim job. Tongue inside the anus is not how it's supposed to be done. Bitches love the way it feels makes everything pulse and contract.

a beta bitch like you will never understand

I'm pretty sure a wet finger feels just as bomb, but fuckit I never ate booty before and datass looks joocy.

That ass is fat.

I love it, it took awhile to get the courage to lick the hole but I got my routine down.

I ask for a massage, then I give them one and half way through I lift them to doggy and kiss from lower back>inner thigh>straight to butthole town.

1 word:

groceries

explain?
and i am virgin
enlighten me about this

it's taking you for a spin u daft cunt
also cubs

I can't imagine wanting to eat ass.

Unless you're some weird fag....oh wait I'm on Veeky Forums

Mate I've had a thriving sex life since the age of 14 and i have no idea what you're trying to say

There's people who want to literally eat a girl's shit.

My nigga

Niggers

I just want it clear they are a small group of fucked up fags.

He's trying to let us know that he has a very vanilla sex life. I'm not sure if he knows that boring sex lives lead to getting cucked.

Haha tell
Too.
Mfw you prudes get swooped by a filthy fuck like me who makes your girl drip like a faucet.

Only negresses enjoy having a tongue touch their arsehole, and only niggers would dream of voluntarily tasting shite. You're fucking disgusting animals and should be put in zoos

nice rare skeeup, saved

Anyone who doesnt give rimjobs is a vanilla prude and all of your sexual partners will be bored by you. Eating ass is amazing. Obviously she needs to be recently showered and clean

Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure wifey would love a good time tho

Yea...wouldn't want to get any shit in your mouth while you eat his ass you weird faggot.

Bloody hell lads why on earth would you drink piss and eat shit? It's waste you dipshits, eat out of a trash can? That is what you are doing by eating out an arsehole.

> average brap poster

>trying this hard

No user I won't piss and shit on you, no matter how many you's I get.

>prude unironically posts Conor McGregor
That dude is the filthiest of all. Filthier than any black man. He literally does coke out of prostitute's ass holes.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>spend time sculpting your body into a greek statue at a place full of like-minded people you get along with
>literally lick someone's asshole

really tough choice

Fag. He wants to make your gf gush on his face not nibble on your no gainz rabbit turds.

He's been madly in love and committed for years and has a son on the way. Eejit

*BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

Enjoy your pinworms

*sips*

>Tongue inside the anus is not how it's supposed to be done
whoops

I've only licked ate ass once. Tastes like nothing, but I guess it was fun

That's how it's supposed to taste if clean. Neutral.

Same with the front entrance. Only KHV and fat erotica writers describe a pussy as tasting sweet or some shit.

Piss off you succubus, try harder to steal my gainz

>2017
>Letting an XX steal your gainz
>falling for the pussy meme
>not getting sweet gainz in the gym with your bros instead

topkek

Would y'all eat it?

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
THICC BUTTS

Pic related

Depends, does booty fit your macros?

u just eat out gross girls lmao
best girls actually taste sweet

I wish

Hey man.

I thought about it long time. Never had someone let me do it.

>be me
>have young gf
>just did it for the third time
>amazing
>she enjoys, too

I will do it again. Next mission is to put it inside. So far just tried to stick a bit of my tongue inside

If anything white girls and latinas are the ones that love getting their asses eaten the most.

Naw it depends on diet too bruh just like a dudes. I eat a unhealthy amount of pineapple and all my girls say my nut is sweet as fuck.

Eat dat ass

kek stay butthurt virgin
i literally heard two 16 year old girls talking about it on the bus today
>also lol at using a picture of mcgregor and then condemning people for taking part in "degenerate" sexual acts

>tfw you want to eat a fat teenage ass but she has IBS and you don't want to eat diarhoea

Pre workout meal for my post-workout workout

whats her snapchat