Pushup Thread

Its Friday night so perfect timing to rev up those arms and pump up the glam muscles with a push up thread.

Dubs = 2x your amount
Trips = 3x
etc.

1st roll?

Their form looks terrible.

im supposed to samefag a first roll or is every one too pussy for pushups today?

Also rolling again because my OP was only 16

Lel you got fugged on that one.

>154

>2664

Wooo am I laffin

push

roll

wut?

oh for fuck sake!

FRIDAY

dubs get

rollll

Does anyone actually go all the way to the ground doing pushups? Almost everyone I see doing them seem to be doing little more than bending their elbows a few degrees while shouting out numbers. They look like planks with some wiggling added. It's weird how widespread this pushup motion has become.

Roll

Already did a bunch of pullups and dumbbell exercises, so please be gentle.

Roll

i dont care what board or when this is posted, i always have to maximize and look at the whole pic, thanks user

rollioioioio

roll

Rorr

Roll!!

rollin

Trips get

Rolling
How do I make sure I have good form while doing pushups?

Roll

Tayror Rautner

rolling

Roll, roll, roll the post

Aayyy

R

let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rollin rollin

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success: the Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worth of being saved.

Saturday morning
>ROLLING

rollannnnn triceps day was today need moar gainz

check em

who thinks they can do more than 70 pushups itt?

post vid if you can

This movie is an example of having to many irons in the fire and not knowing what to do with them, which results in an over sentimental mess that is called Interstellar. Nolan finally shows clearly his hybris in that he thinks of himself as a cinematic mastermind, in fact he´s just a hollywood pet with cheap tricks. There is nothing wrong in getting the science incorrect, a competent filmmaker manages to work around the incoherence and stil create a unified whole, Nolan on the other hand wants us to think that he understands the science behind Interstellar, but he also shows clearly that he doesn't put much trust in the audiences' intellect. This results in an over abundance of exposition which is there just to inform us of how stupid we are. The sentimentality, which is most of the time laughable, doesn't go along with the overall structure of the film because the plot is disorganized. The problem comes from the inability to transform a concept into a film without allowing the audience to interpret what they are seeing - instead Nolan tries to overwhelm us with his elitist vision and it comes out as a mess because he doesn't trust his audience, he´s lack of vision doesn't come from him not having a concept but from the inability to mediate that concept through a film, in other words: he is a bad filmmaker.

rolling for a challenge

Rolling to do them tomorrow

Lel

fuck

yeet

ROLL

K

reroll

Oi

fuck this shit
double this roll

HIT ME

Lets do it

reroll for more pls

Too much ass

butt

let's roll

Well, good morning.

I like those stuffed animals so much.
They have a name don't they?

be gentle push king

Let's do it.

rawling

Last night I did 200 diamond and 200 wide decline pushups, no thanks.

I just want to b good

Lay it on me

roll

LIIIIIGHTWEEIGHT BAAABY

Roll

leggo

gl buddy

wel lshit

Not gonna do a single one.

Rolling

rolling out

ROLLLLERINOO

Do people do the digits all at once? Because if its above 30, then I'm not even going to pretend that I can do it in one go.

rolling

Roll tide

fuck off cunny

BBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

just fuck my life up fampai

Bump of pain! Rek me m8

Do it

Rol