What's the least painful way to cut? 5 minutes on a treadmill and i feel like dying

What's the least painful way to cut? 5 minutes on a treadmill and i feel like dying

Other urls found in this thread:

nal.usda.gov/fnic/interactiveDRI/
mtsac.edu/kinesiology/sportsnutrition/bmrcalculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just diet you lard ass

EAT LESS AND EC STACK

Maybe start with cutting your stupid head off because you're never gonna make it.

eat less carbs & fat, try and maintain protheans
but if you can't handle 5 minutes on a treadmill you should probably keep doing that too

across the street not down the block?

Eat less, running a 5k burns less than 300 calories for me, but then again that's a 5mph.
Find out your TDEE and subtract 300-500 calories from that, and recheck it after a month or so.
nal.usda.gov/fnic/interactiveDRI/
>how fucked are her knees?

Swimming for cardio

Start with breakstroke then add in butterfly, freestyle..

With a knife

>5mph

That's like a brisk walk, how do you even jog at that slow of a pace?

Is she squatting or riding an imaginary cock?

Straight across forearms. Though I thought that pain was the point of cutting?

Don't treadmill while being fat. I busted my knees because of that. Get your cardio with elliptic or bike.
Also play with intensity but aim for 1 hour of cardiovascular, even if it means slow as shit, get the habit going

She's training to pound Chad's cock

Eat less and read the sticky.

A knife lol haha xd

I don't know but my dicc likes it

you're a big guy

If you have the money buy a rower and row everyday while watching tv

great full body workout. low impact on joints. You don't even have to leave the house and you can watch tv while doing it.

just eat less. I would do cardio on my cut but i dont even have it in me to eat closer to my maintenance... too hard

Because I have a cyst that bounces around if I go any faster, I really wish I could run :(

>subtract 300-500 calories from that

niggers to that, cut 1000

She's not really rounding her back or anything incredibly damaging by the looks of it. The only thing is that she's not gonna be using her glutes that much because she's not below parallel

Half the purpose of that kind of movement is defeated by doing it on a machine. She's basically doing good mornings with the way her legs hardly move, but the back stabilizer work is greatly eliminated by the fact that she's not supporting the weight enough.

You don't have to round your back to fuck it up. It's a retarded movement to show off her ass and not actually train anything

this

Well he's obviously fat and can't diet well, so he needs to take babby steps, chill nigga

She squats like a Meet n Fuck animation

Fork Putdowns three times a day, six days a week.

>5'10
>210lbs
>light active because I lift 3x a week and have a job that has me on my feet a lot
>estimated daily calorie needs: 3200 cals

b u l l s h i t

Yeah it actually looks like it's tacking on like 600 caloires. Try this one out then.
mtsac.edu/kinesiology/sportsnutrition/bmrcalculator.html

how hard do you have to swim? can you do leisure freestyle and still get cut?

It's supposed to be painful you fuckin tool.

But seriously, use a rowing machine or spinning bike, treadmill should be avoided like the plague.

Basically eat less.

Use appetite suppressants if you can't control yourself. I drink black coffee, green tea throughout the day to keep myself productive & less hungry.