Mom is forcing me to pay for my own gym membership, cell phone bill and whey because I'm 21 years old now

>Mom is forcing me to pay for my own gym membership, cell phone bill and whey because I'm 21 years old now

WTF I HATE MY MOM NOW

How is this fair? What the fuck I can't make any fucking gains now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a job you fucking loser

Fuck you normie this isn't fair!

This has to be bait.
Its too stupid and retarded to be real

>Not having a home gym

Enjoy your nogains

No I'm serious

I need to spend like $130/month JUST so I can communicate with the world, go the gym, and get some protein.

How is this fair? Why do I have to pay for my cellphone. Why must I suffer this injustice?

if i wasnt on a family plan i prob wouldnt have a cell phone and i have plenty of money, just dont use one

How am I suppose to talk to people?

What's the point in a phone, when no one wants to talk to you?

Cut contact and enter hermit mode
You're on a bulk now, get some mcdoubles. With those savings you should afford a gym.

they call you on your moms land line

People want to talk to me

>22
>live in the attic
>quit my job last year after earning enough money to buy a home gym in the basement
>mom literally bought me tendies today for dinner

Youre fucking retarded. get a job.
How can be a bitch at this level and not realise it yourself?

I know what you mean. Just recently, my dad said, you're 29 years old and work a 40 hr/week salaried job, it's time for you to start paying for your own car insurance. I'm like, dad, I'm just gonna get your money when you die anyway, why not now?
They still pay for my cell phone bill and I don't pay rent, so I guess it's not so bad.
I just feel like this is a slippery slope.

Fuck you normie

I've gotten fired from every job I've ever worked

It is man

First they stop paying your cellphone bill. Then you need to buy your own food, then you need to pay rent, then you get kicked out

Fucking bullshit

I already pay for my own food, because they survive on fats and carbs.
Now, it's the car insurance.
Next, I think it'll be the cell phone bill.

I feel like I've heard this before.
>First they came for the...

They won't take muh guns

Lol but seriously what can I do against these normie parents? This is honestly gouging me. I'm going to have to start working.

Then stop being a shit employee

I even work and I could barely save $1k/week before. Now, these bills are basically gonna leave me broke.

>barely

Delete this

It's still a struggle.

>>$1k per week
get the fuck out of here faggot I live on like a quarter of that and pay my phone, car, gym, and a fuck ton of other stuffs.
And I'm only barely 20

Get a better job fag

If I paid for all that shit, I'd basically be broke all the time.
>work all day
>spend all the money on things
>be poor again
That's a shit life. I want to spend my money on trips and experiences, not car insurance and rent.

TFW I'll never know this

It's the grind boys, Just got a promotion at work so now I am making much more.
That and Im going to school full time as well so I dont have much time for work

I went to college. Now I have a job supervising a team of usually 15 people. I still refuse to move out of my parents house because I know I wouldn't feel financially secure if I had to pay mortgages or shit like that.
I won't even buy a car unless I can pay for it outright. I don't understand how people can live paycheck to paycheck or in debt.

simple, you just dont have a choice. I still live with my folks though, no use wasting money when rent can be free. And my shitty Civic is paid off, just have to do upkeep, insurance, gas, and registration.

>While you are in your tiny APARTMENT paying BILLS your BOSS is living with MOMMY eating TENDIES

> $130 a month
> people think this is a lot

>this money being thrown away each month is not a lot

I get the people who are forced into it, but some of my employees say "you should move out and get your own place." I don't even know of a nice way to say, I don't want a life of poverty. Are they trying to bring me down to their level?

They're just jealous and trying to ruin your life so you can suffer with them. I wish I could still live with my parents.

Because rent isn't that expensive and the value is worth it for most people if they can afford it.

Severely underrated

jej underrated and upboated

My parents' house has a several acres, a pool, a basketball court, a stocked garage, etc. To replace all of that, I'd have to spend a lot. I would basically move out to a shitty one bedroom apt and have less disposable income than I do now. I can fly to Vegas and go see a show once a month with the money I save on rent.

Okay then stay if you're happy

But for 99.9% of people it's not like that.

because it is fucking nice if you can afford it, but Im not ready to give up and settle to be a retail store manager for the rest of my life.

And for some places that may be true, but I live in Southern California. Shit isnt cheep out here.

Super westernized parenting is so weird. Barely put any effort into raising your kids and then just say fuck you when they've barely had time to get a good foothold.

Dude what, use leverage intelligently.

Getting a good car at 1% interest rates is a solid investment that will last you the next decade with barely any financing costs.

People overvalue buying homes though, if you want to secure a place to live in a growing area (i.e. increasing home prices) yeah buy a home. The mortgage is worth it, it's only ~3.5% interest rates.

Holding onto lots of cash is silly when you can leverage and use the remaining cash in investments, or god forbid improving your lifestyle.

1k a week savings requires about 120k/yr when you take taxes and living expenses into account. That puts you in the 92nd percentile for wages in the US. If you really think that 92% of america are fags...

...do you even take the time to stop and think about how pants on head retarded you sound? Sweet shit son, that's a lot of money.

>Getting a good car at 1% interest rates is a solid investment that will last you the next decade with barely any financing costs.
I am completely disregarding your opinion, because it's stupid.

I spent $2,000 on a 2004 Grand Marquis with 100,000 miles. I can get 50,000 miles out of that with almost no maintenance, then sell it for $1,000. Basically, $1,000 to drive 50k miles and carry cheaper insurance.
You'll lose money just having to carry full coverage on your car because it's owned by the bank.

My money goes to %-match 401k, then my roth, then my silver, then cash.

stop spending you neetbux on body pillows and pay for it yourself

if you cannot afford a total of $130 a month for all your living expenses you must be homeless

a fucking 14yo on his first job makes more than that

Kys yooure selvfes desü ne

> I read a book on money once and now I think I'm an expert

I'm unemployed, and have been for years

If you're the guy advocating buying cars on payment plans, then you should probably read a book on money.

then get a fucking job. holy shit.

how do you neet maggots live with yourselves having literally 0 dollars to your name.

> I would go crazy with no disposable income

>$130/month
>Communicate with the world
I know this is probably a joke but I worked with a guy like this.
He was a 30yo fat as fatass and his mom paid for his phone and apartment. The only rule she had for him was that he had a job. Literally the only reason he worked at a meat counter with a bunch of college kids was so that his mom would pay his bills.

$130 a month is nothing desu

I pay more than that per week just buying food

>using big words such as disprobable makes me feel superior to people who are less forthunate then me

Fuck off normies

There's no jobs, the only ones hiring fucking suck

Id work if I could but I REFUSE to exchange my time for less than $25/hr.

> people who refuse to get a job (then complain about being broke)
> less fortunate

> disposable is a big word
fuck off underage

>I REFUSE to exchange my time for less than $25/hr

Woah watch out everybody, mommy's little guy is too good for minimum wage, he wants that union level pay.

> having no skills
> wanting 25/h for a starter job
> wah why won't anybody hire me
> wah why don't I have any money

on a scale of 1-10 just how autistic are you

I don't care what you call it. I'm not working for less than $25/hour.

enjoy being a worthless unemployed leech on your family forever

> I'm not in the wrong
> everybody else is wrong

I'll become a criminal if need be

You can't even get yourself out of the house to apply for a job how tf you think you gonna commit a crime. You'd be killed on the streets or raped in jail if you tried the mud life you stupid faggot.

Isn't there safe ones like buying cards on alphabay then buying things

> buying things

you have no money faggot

Get a job. Learn to prioritise you're expenses. It's not that hard.

I have some money

You'd be passed around in jail pussy boy. This is literally you:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

What if I smuggle in a shank then join the Aryan Brotherhood?

o hell ye ma nigga

how you going to smuggle it in you useless waste of space

kek

I don't get how people survive without a car on a regular basis. Do you live in Europe, NYC or like downtown Chicago?

Top kekked

You rent a place, not buy a place. Kek wtf, having no independence would be awful. Your life sucks.

I bought a used car on craigslist.

I don't really feel like I lack any independence. I go to work, go to the gym, come home and sleep. If I'm not sleeping, I'm usually out. I'd feel less independent if I knew X bills have to be paid X often. I can leave on trips and worry about nothing back at the parents' house.

Wtf fags? I pay my own car insurance, food, fuel, clothes, built a home gym and a new PC with a 1080. Only thing I get is to live here for free and I don't want to move out anyway because my mom has depression and will probably suicide if I do.

Ashwell as all that I save 800" euros a month, my job only pays like 2.50 above minimum wage. How are you faggots complaining?

HOLY KEK this conversation

whatever, then just let us know how it feels to have 0 (zero) gains

I've been paying all those including my own clothes since I was 17

.. using parents money ..

I'm a high school drop out :^) been working for almost 5 years now

same boat this is kind of mind blowing to see how others are able to live stress free for essentially mid twenties.

although most of this is just quality bait. I stopped asking my mom for money since 18 and paid for everything myself. I am 21 with a shitmobile, last gen phone and gym membership.

> be 24 1/2
> still live at home
> don't plan to leave
> save lots of money from working s software developer because I am a big boy already
> mfw have to suddenly pay for my own phone
> had to pay for gym starting 4 years ago already, went from 150€/month white people only high class gym with sauna and wimming pool to 20€ skitskin gym where I am a minority
> parents want me to move out
> mfw I couldn't save 1000€ a month if I had to pay for my own housing
> mfw there are "no tendie days" where I have to make my own food, but they get mad if I make the kitchen dirty
> mfw can't have any anal stretching sessions in the batthub because they are always home
Why are they so difficult!
They are not even working anymore for fucks sake.

Get the fuck out of here. Do you even pay rent, or electric & water? Do you pay for gas? How about car insurance? You are never going to make it in the real world buddy. You will die alone and will never pass on your genes. You are a genetic dead end.

This guy is living my dream

I make 13$ an hour making sandwiches :^)