What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

they still occasionally lift on camera, and they also have a comedy schtick where they respond to people's emails on their other accounts

I don't know, but I'm hungry as fuck now

Food reviews are a trend, they're following the money.
Also are they sponsored by these corporations or something? The presentation and assembly of those burgers look like the ones you see in commercials, not the mess you actually get at the store.

>Fast food reviews

>Over 100k views each

What the fuck. These faggots weren't interested back then but this is shameful, they really don't want to work

you think the whole drive thru and ordering thing is choreographed? they show the food as they get it from the window

>shameful
Here we go again... Making money through compromising ones integrity by following whats hot is shameful. The hallmark of capitalism is that the ends always justifies the means. You communist.

>Making money through compromising ones integrity by following whats hot is shameful
Exactly. It's sad to see, but we must simply live by a higher ethos ourselves.

>we must simply live by a higher ethos ourselves.
>The hallmark of capitalism is that the ends always justifies the means.
You communist. Trashing other peoples success like a true commie.

Hold on im going to clarify because i was being abit too vague.
This idealism of conducting yourself on a higher ethos can never be interpreted into success unless you've somehow mental gymnastics your way into justifying hypocrisy.

Youre young i get it. Everyone who grew up had an idealised view of how the world should be at many point in their lives

Yes, without good ideals that we can strive for we perish in the sins of others, or worse, our own.

un-natty trash

>to work

If you get money for it, it counts.

Those faggots have been doing stupid shit training videos and "fuck this sugar walls this pussy this" videos for years now.

They have no more real content left to do so they might as well just make food videos to keep that bit of youtube income

Hence mental gymnastics is used to maintain our worldview as we age

Almost all the food reviews on YouTube are setups and sponsored. Insofar as the stores know all of them and purposely give them perfect food at the very least

They are essentially male whores. Gay dudes jerk off to them obviously

they are furious pete now

low effort high reward. They were always quite optimal guys

Yes, we must train to be able to maintain the strength to deal with life.

>always justifies the means
nah. Selling your anal cavity isn't something I would call capitalism
but they do nothing wrong. People watch it, they get money

Noticed that too. I used to watch them when they first started it and the food often looked more typical of what you would get. Can't blame them though, they got kids and bill to pay. Seems like a sweet gig.

You wont become successful is way. It's almost like a "i deny how the system works" way of living which I've seen and it works, if you're honest with yourself about it, which most people can't be.
Wooosh