What is the easiest way to reach protein/calorie goals a day?

What is the easiest way to reach protein/calorie goals a day?

I enjoy working out but I absolutely despise prepping everything to eat and counting macros. I just want to get it out of the way as fast as possible and just eat whatever else I want and move on with my day.

Does anyone have any recipes (Preferably affordable) that give the most macros with the least amount of effort/cash? I'm looking at home made weight gainers but they're asking for 2 scoops of protein powder each at 3 drinks a day which I can't afford at the moment (Canadian prices for food is awful and it would be over $130 a month purely for the powder)

I'd do GOMAD but I'm afraid that I'll stink like rotten milk or get acne.

Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486208786273.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh9Dv5D5aCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Don't be a lazy fucker, go for it a 100%.
2. What are your stats, height etc?
3. I assume you're bulking?

It's not that I'm incredibly lazy, it just a pure rage I wish to avoid. I'm 6'0, 160, wishing to bulk.

Eat chicken since it's the cheapest meat and easy to prepare. On a bulk you can easily rack up protein from the little things. Eat a few eggs every now and then. Some days you might have a bit lower amount of protons, while others a bit more, as long as it evens out.

I absolutely hate chicken. Having to defrost it, the sliminess, the blandness, a huge hastle for something that tastes mediocre.

I honestly appreciate the input though. I tried eating 27 egg whites the other night but I almost threw up. Way too bland even with sauce and the smell almost made me puke. Smells like half farts. I usually eat 3 full eggs a day on whole wheat toast

help

>Having to defrost it, the sliminess, the blandness

you idiot just nuke it from frozen till it's like jerky then cover it with spices
i don't care if the packaging says you can't

>avocados
>eggs
>tuna, salmon
>ground beef
>peanut butter
>milk and milk-products

just eat more of those

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486208786273.webm

Buy a rotisserie chicken from a supermarket, eat it in 20 minutes

>200g protein
>1300 calories
>tastes great
>cheap

>avocados
>ground beef
Way too expensive in Canada

>eggs
I eat 3 a day already and I'm afraid of clogging my heart. I know dietary cholesterol doesn't mean it will turn into blood cholesterol, but I'm afraid of eating so much fat. Could I eat 6 a day and be fine? There's so many conflicting studies.

>peanutbutter
I would just eat that all day but peanuts are estrogenic. If they weren't my problem would be solved

>milk and milk-products
I would do GOMAD but like I said I'm afraid of smelling bad and getting bad acne

I'm almost in tears

no matter how hard you try you can never make anything easier and more calorie/protein dense than a shake with whey, milk and oats (+ whatever)

Not a bad idea, I'll check it out.

Is there anything as calorie dense as peanut butter and just as cheap that's not estrogenic? I'm thinking of doing a half-GOMAD, 6 eggs with toast and filling the rest in with a peanut butter substitute.

I don't know how you guys do this shit.

maybe do greek yogurt instead of milk
quinoa has good macros and if you have a rice cooker its a breeze

Make a shake in the morning with oats/whey/milk/peanut butter/bananas an easy 1000 calories

rotisserie chicken in the afternoon

and munch on some other shit in the afternoon

I eat the same shit everyday. I only need around 2600kcal anyway.

Rice with beef and beans.
peanut butter
skyr
oats..lots of oats.

quinoa has good macros but is incredibly estrogenic unfortunately.

I like all of those ingredients for the shake. I'm still unsure about the chicken but you guys are right about that being the easiest way to get protein here. I want to limit the amount of chicken I have to eat as much as possible for cost reasons.

I think I just need to get more income. Obviously I'm unwilling to compromise since I'm a picky cunt.

Just get some meat/beef with high fat% in it. Should be cheaper. If you have trouble getting enough calories, chicken is shit.

Sardines

lentil stew with pork. prep time is 20 min and you can make tons at once

>pre heat oil
>saulte pork 5 min w salt and pepper
>reserve
>chop onion dice tomatoe, peel garlic add
>salt
>once onion is golden add pork again.
>cover with water
>once water boils wait 5 min.
>add lentils
>wait 5 min.

litetally perfect macros, it goes with whatever part of pork is on sale/sausage. Pre cooked lentils are cheap af.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh9Dv5D5aCM