Work out diet

>work out diet
>lose 20 lbs
>get drunk and eat 297395723975 calories in one night
I just want to make it but keep fucking up.

Tfw accidentally ate one (1) tonne of peanut butter

you need better discipline you fat shit

>One night of drinking and not sticking to my diet will make me gain back 20lbs of fat

That's not how it works at all. Also, the occasional time I go heavy drinking and pigging out, I generally wake up considerably lighter. I just end up dehydrated and tend to take a massive shit as soon as I wake up to flush everything out

This. Every once in a while it is fine and won't do any harm. Different story if you are a professional body builder but practically everyone here isn't.

So long as you aren't doing it on a regular basis it is fine.

go to the gym and stop whining you fat fucking loser
do it for your waifu

Calm down. You didn't break it in a a day and you aren't going to fix it in a day.

Check your macros, then hit your macros. You gave your drunk self a reason to want to binge, figure out what it was.

Do the hard work. Ask yourself what you're really trying to do and if you're actually ready for it. "Making it" doesn't mean anything if its just some generic promised land that you've told yourself exists at your goal weight. You know that's not true. Win the fight inside before you take on the fight outside.

Good luck.

why do women think these eyebrows look good

Making it to me means getting in better health, looking better, and bettering myself over all. I hate the way I look and have been serious about getting this weight off.

You can't make it in a day and you break it in a day

>it's just one small chocolate bar
>it's just one small croissant
>it's just 200kcal energy drink vs zero calorie one that doesn't taste as good
>tomorrow
>tomorrow
>tomorrow

you'll be fine ust don't beat yourself up about it and don't start doing stupid shit like starving yourself.

I'm 120lbs overweight.

Unless you're competing, no one should be forcing themselves to competely avoid their indulgences.

Yeah but this guy doesn't need anymore indulgences.

I know! It's so artificial.

fast for a day

This is true but a week's worth of 500cal deficit cutting can pretty easily get wrecked by one indulgent night of rich foods and alcohol.

"cheat day"
just kill me

What website/app is this?

wrong pic

cronometer

what the fuck

>50 minutes of jogging in place

>buy bunch of frozen pizza
>better eat them all quickly so I can get back to cutting

it was real pizza. i just used that for the calorie #

Shouldn't affect your gains. Tbh i have days each week where I go crazy w the calories and ive been maintaining at 176lbs for 2 months straight

Just go work out ya dummy

>sisters birthday next week
>I've been forced (invited) to the do at a burger place
>There's bound to be cake too

I'll ask for nutritional information but I think they'll just laugh at me

just ask for the burger but with no bun