If my 16 yr old cousin took mk677 and aromatase inhibitors...

If my 16 yr old cousin took mk677 and aromatase inhibitors, would he grow in height due to the overproduction of HGH and reduction of oestrogen?

>cousin
>(15)
>pecs
>solid

Lol can you provide a serious answer though?

>my 16 yr old cousin

You mean you?

Answer the question

If there was a fool proof method for growing taller you dont think ALL fucking guys would do it?
Same with all those "dick enlargement" things that float around and the "girls want to hook up" pages

They want you to buy shit and spend money to get what you want but if it worked the value of it would be reduced
If dick enlargement pills/training worked we would all have 12'' dicks and if there were sites for us to hook up with girls all guys everywhere would be happy

Serious answer for you

No you're a manlet forever.

mk677 produces nowhere near the amount of GH to grow. If you want HGH then buy HGH

Obviously it doesn't work for those with closed growth plates, adults searching for a "solution". While his growth plates are open shouldn't he take these since there is still a chance?
I plan for his to take 25 mg of mk677 daily, according to height growth studies and how people cycle with it this amount seems ideal and is more than potent enough to raise HGH levels to be much higher. Real HGH is dangerous because it replaces natural HGH. mk677 just causes the pituary gland to produce much more on top of normal production

Who's going to make me? You?

Don't make me laugh!

>Real HGH is dangerous because it replaces natural HGH. mk677 just causes the pituary gland to produce much more on top of normal production
Just because you read some shit on the net, doesn't make you an endocrinology expert. PROTIP: Anything that messes with natural HGH levels can be dangerous and carries risks, unless "your cousin" is 5'5'' - it's probably not worth it. Especially without strict medical supervision.

He is 5'11" and you obviously don't have enough knowledge on mk677, if you did you would know that in goverment controlled height studies it was found to increase final growth height without longterm complications. Normal side effects include mild shit such as increased hunger.

>you obviously don't have enough knowledge on mk677
I'm sure you have extensive knowledge on this new experimental drug. Skimming trough the results of short-term, low sample studies is naturally a substitute to consulting a doctor.

If you feel short at 5'11 I feel bad for you

MK677 will work to at least modestly increase growth hormone production in an individual with otherwise normal growth hormone production, if an increase in GH results in an increase in height, then MK677 will help provide that.

My cousin is 14 and 5'11 and he feels short
He works out 3 days a week but is scared that he won't grow anymore (because he hit puberty when he was 8 and already has a full beard), should he just refrain from squating/other spine crushing exercises?

You can't deny that it isn't proven to increase HGH production, because it does. Coupled with an aromatase inhibitor to slow closing of the growth plates, won't he certainly grow taller from it?
Most young men at his highschool are his height or tall. The average young male height is expected to be 6'0" in 2018
Thanks I also plan to reccommend Aromatose inhibitors in him since they reduce the creation of oestrogen, which is responsible for the closing of growth plates and lower oestrogen leads to increased testosterone
Don't impersonate me

"Don't impersonate me"
I'm not I'm simply talking about my cousin.

that's a meme, weights dont make you shorter. Steroids would because estrogen is what closes the growth plates, hence why girls stop growing sooner. So yes, starting puberty earlier it's likely you'll stop growing sooner too.

The way you structured that response makes it seem as though you are the OP of the thread, which you are not.

The average young male height, keyword young,

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

guess he got to get used to be king of manlets, he's lucky if he grows another inch and just makes it to 6'0"

Source? Every statistic I've seen suggests that average height is stagnating

well in my 14 year old cousin's year group, at least 10% of them are 6ft+, thats a year group of 200 (year 10) he is still tall for the masses (5'11) but people will catch up

Mate thats because average height statistics arent limited to

Can we help focus on answering this question?
Also in most highschools nowadays a third of all male students are 6'0" minimum.
Also females are rapidly catching up to the 5'10" range.

>You can't deny that it isn't proven to increase HGH production, because it does. Coupled with an aromatase inhibitor to slow closing of the growth plates, won't he certainly grow taller from it?

I'm not saying it won't work: all I'm trying to tell you is that taking an unlicensed, unregulated experimental drug with unknown long-term effects (and I'm assuming without medical supervision, because no doc will risk their license on this stuff) is not a safe or proven or reliable thing to do - as you seem to think from reading a couple studies.

I wouldn't risk my own or a relatives health on it,especially considering that 5'11'' isn't short by any standards except professional basketball and Veeky Forums trolls - but do whatever you want.

>not taking super male vitality
>not taking DNA force
>not filtering your water
it is like you want bitch tits

True it is unregulated, I ordered some from him from a reliable source which has many reviews on websites (reddit, etc.) have tried the mk677 and done blood tests, proving it is real and has been effective.
I still don't understand what "risk" you are refering to, if taken in correct doses he will not experience any true downsides. Besides, being a manlet is unironically a curse.

I was gonna post this long story about how I did what OP is asking about ITT but I accidentally closed the browser so I'll type up a TL;DR

TLDR - gave my 16yr old cousin some MK-677 (ircbio) and he took it for two months at 25mg a day. He didn't increase his height and when I took him for blood tests his HGH and IGF levels were only slightly increased. At 16 you should have quite high HGH production already and this taking MK will have little effect.

What about aromatase inhibitors?
They should slow the closing of growth plates.

>taking Veeky Forums memes so seriously that you dose your family members with sarms

Alright, I need a break from this place

>I still don't understand what "risk" you are refering to

>I don't understand how buying an experimental drug that affects pituitary pathways, manufactured illegally and without regulatory oversight, and taking it without medical supervision can be a risky proposition.
Do whatever you want, but don't pretend like it's like taking some aspirin.

>being a manlet is unironically a curse.
Don't fall for the fucking memes. Yeah, at 5'5'' you're fucked, at 5'8'' it is bad - but 5'11'', while it might be short by the standards of modern sluts, is not a handicap. I'm 6'1'' and a couple mates that I know for a fact (because we had our height taken together during medicals) are around 5'10'' successfully pass themselves as being "around the same height" as me when asked.

It's manufactured by Pfizer and not some shady illegal warehouse. It's bought in bulk by sellers and sold to the general population.
This drug has gone through a lot of recorded testing and will have no serious or lasting side effects for someone his age. It stimulates the pituary to create more HGH on top of normal production? How is this bad in the slightest? You provide no real evidence desu.

Same deal. Estrogen doesn't have as big a part of closing growth plates. The only reason it closes growth plates in women is because they have a fuckton of it. Men don't have much as it is ( you can make it even lower by making a few dietary changes ) so lowering it even more won't make a difference with height. I think it's mostly genetic and a combination of how good your nutrition is when you're young.

But lowering oestrogen (btw this was tested in NHS studies) is the main factor for closing of growth plates, so by alowing he closing you can increase the window of time in which a person can grow and thats where the mk677 comes into play.

why don't all people lift ?
why aren't all people 1% body fat?

your logic is stupid as fuck

You might be able to increase the window of time he'd be able to grow theoretically, but it won't matter because he only has a certain amount of potential growth wise. Estrogen is also very important for other aspects of living healthy. Having no estrogen is bad.

expect to grown maybe half an inch taller then you would have done without it

>It's manufactured by Pfizer and not some shady illegal warehouse.
It's developed by Pfizer, they can't sell it to the populace - with or without intermediates - because they don't have a license. The research quantities that Pfizer distributes are small and strictly controlled - you're not getting that. If the source is claiming that, then they are even shadier than I thought.

>will have no serious or lasting side effects for someone his age.
The FDA and the manufacturer are not sure of this yet, but you and internet sources are apparently more in the know.

For the last time:
>I'm not saying it won't work: all I'm trying to tell you is that taking an unlicensed, unregulated experimental drug with unknown long-term effects (and I'm assuming without medical supervision, because no doc will risk their license on this stuff) is not a safe or proven or reliable thing to do - as you seem to think from reading a couple studies.
>I wouldn't risk my own or a relatives health on it.

ITT OP asks a question for his "cousin". Doesn't take no for an answer and proceeds to tell the people he asked in the first place why he's right.
This is why we have fat people

Well, he's obviously an endocrinology expert thanks to google.
Nevermind the fact that he is asking around about dosing a kid with experimental drugs bought illegally over the internet on an nigerian waifu rating board.

>unless "your cousin" is 5'5''
kill me
realistically, let's say his cousin grew faster than the other kids and then stopped for ~2 years while they caught up. Is there a chance for him to grow after 16, or is it over?

No way to know. I was 6'1'' at age 14 and never grew a milimetre after that, I know people who had growth spurts at age 20. You can look at stuff like parents height, birth size, hormone levels etc. to get a good idea - but at the end there is always a bit of guess-work involved and always a chance at being a statistical outlier.

I thought this was an algerian stomach ironing board?

He won't have no estrogen, just slightly decreased estrogen and slightly higher test than the norm.
That seems too small
They don't claim that but my source is widely known across nootropics and supplement forums as a top tier seller

if his estrogen is only decreasing slightly then it defeats the purpose of taking the AI in the first place, right?

No I mean that the AI will decrease his estrogen, contributing to more masculine development.

yes but you're saying it will only decrease his estrogen a little bit, which wouldn't affect masculine development at all if its just a little bit of estrogen he's losing. like i said though everyone needs a little bit of estrogen atleast

It won't be a "little bit", his estrogen will steadily decrease I don't have the amount on hand tho.

>That seems too small
m8 prepubertal males with delayed growth only end up not even 1.5'' taller than their predicted height

when they get on anavar

>Also in most highschools nowadays a third of all male students are 6'0" minimum.
can confirm. still in highschool and i swear, average height for guys here is like 6'2

no, but he would get cancer instead

yes it will increase his height. he'd have to take it for a while to get meaningful results. at least every day for 6 months. probably get a couple inches. forget the AIs that's a bad idea for a teenager.

this is true, was at my little sisters graduation and most 15/16 year olds are about 5'11+ and me at 5'6 was about the same height as most 13/14 year olds

>probably get a couple inches
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA