Brother is FTM

>brother is FTM
>has easily a dozen of these boxes

Will he make it before me if he joins the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPDRUV7V31U
apa.org/monitor/2013/06/smoking.aspx
nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Public-Policy/Tobacco-and-Smoking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>brother

You know what to do

steal your sister's juice

It's taken me literal years to get to the point of using that term. Even now, I'd still have a second thought about saying it outloud.

Yes, easily. Sustanon is fucking heavy

No sign of fresh needles anywhere, and I'm not in a position to buy PCT or estrogen blockers to prevent myself getting even worse gyno.

you can buy that shit cheaply online

>mentally ill women can get test just by asking for it.
>"your test result is 310ng/dl, no need for TRT."

>a dozen 1ml shots
>using less than 750mg sus a week

Lmao shes making no gains m8

Are you American?
In Aus you just go to atods and ask for a steroid pack and get it all free

Reading up on this stuff, suggested dose for me is 500mg a week, so i'd need to actively steal this shit from my sibling. He also has a repeat prescription, so basically just goes to the chemist when it's scheduled to run out and gets handed the boxes he needs.

When he went to the doctor years ago and discussed starting HRT, he was 17 and the doctor started talking about gender reassignment surgery and how they could start booking it. My brother pointed out that he wasn't even 18 yet and that a GP shouldn't be pushing for such an invasive surgery in someone that age.

Don't go to a Jew and you'll be fine, or ask for ai
But just buy juice famalam docs don't give out tren

I'm in Scotland, so we don't have an atods I'm aware of, but they've started setting up injection centres and needle exchanges for the heroin users. If I was to jump on gear, it would probably be just as easy to buy what I need.

If you're only using 2ml a week that's around $20 a week from a big guy at a gym, how poor are you

Is Scotland and leftist now as I've heat

I'm NEET atm. The new universal credit system means I only get about £250 a month from the government to pay all my bills, feed myself, pay for my expensive ass gym and fuel my car.

Also, I want to have been lifting for at least 2 years before I really consider gear.

In what sense?

People call their mentally Ill sisters men

>talking about gender reassignment surgery
At the point when doctors divert resources to come up with and implement procedures to give women frankenstein phalluses with inbuilt blood vents - you know shit when pear-shaped.

To be fair, he wasn't a very good doctor. I went to speak to him when I was 120kg/270lbs and super depressed, I said I was worried about my mental health and that I'd like a referral to a therapist and his response was to ask me for a stool sample.

fpbp

>wants to turn your sister into a futa
>requests stool samples for "medical purposes"
your doc probably browses /d/ on the reg

People usually have to jump through all sorts of hoops to get it, it's not really that easy. For example, I had to legally change my name before my therapist would write the letter that would even let me talk to an endocrinologist. Then I had to save up for years to get top surgery.

dont enable her, she's going to commit suicide no matter what you call her. At least you'll be on the right side of history.

>I had to legally change my name
So you had to prove you're mentally ill by filling out some paperwork, if you ever were caught up in medical/insurance bullshit for a real and dangerous condition you wouldn't call that "all kinds of hoops."

M8, im in scotland and my roider mate gets his needles for free from pharmacies. Just asks about needle exchange program or something. They don't ask for your full name or address so don't worry about it goibgbon your medical record etc. Make sure you ask for the right type of needle and not the junky ones

Scottish people are generally nauseatingly leftist and politically correct big goverbment arse lickers.

t. A Scotsman

I think I know that feel, I can't stand this girls political views and I still feel bad for loving her like a fool

>he

So how does he look now?
Are you thinking about going full Wachowski?

you should culturally appropriate honour killings

Before he transitioned he always looked similar to me despite being 2 years younger. Now he looks like I did before I started losing weight, basically just a blob of a human being, if either of us had to, we could probably get away with using each other's ID.

I'm not interested in changing my gender

depending on where her body is now, she will definitely surpass you eventually unless you are diet/routine committed. she'll also get an up in her test eventually, which is a slap in the face to men that want to be chemically augmented

sorry to hear about your sister.

>putting a limit on when to use gear
if you are going to use it, use it when it when the time is right

And when is that, if not after 2 years of serious lifting?

>Before he transitioned
>he

I don't know where this meme came from. Test is literally the secret sauce to building strength, muscle and just general athleticism. If you're skinny enough to do subq injections and will do it anyway, then start now and go hard at your workouts. You will recover faster, make ALL KINDS OF GAINZ and be more motivated to work out. There's no point floundering natty if you don't have an ethical problem with roids.

How did he get them? From a doctor? How much did they cost?

yeah those a fucking roids better jump in nigger you got a hood up.

honestly dude if you love someone it doesn't matter if they want you to think they are a fucking helicopter. every time that fucker walked into the room you would be like sup ftftftftftf

His sis sounds pretty cool and he got a roid hook up so can't be that bad.

>His sis sounds pretty cool
How so? Literally all he said about her is that she is FtM. If that makes someone instantly cool to you - then you should really consider killing yourself.

>every time that fucker walked into the room you would be like sup ftftftftftf
Yeah, every time I see my schizophrenic cousin - I pretend I'm his spirit animal. Totally helps him be less insane.

What the 2nd guy said, my sibling is an absolute cunt and only in the last 18 months are so has the family really gotten through it. The 2-3 years before that was just constant emotional outbursts and being at each other's throats.

I also don't have a roid hook up as he literally has a schedule to use his sustanon on. So he can't keep that up if i'm taking 2 doses a week off him

>youtube.com/watch?v=lPDRUV7V31U

>he

>stupid bitches on TRT take testosterone and end up looking like fat ugly mexican boys
>regular "fit" girls take 10-20mg of anavar a day and get insane striations and incredibly lean bodies while still being somewhat feminine

I just don't get it.

One group lifts, the other doesn't

that's actually pretty insulting

What you do is buy needles and saline solution. Remove 80 to 90 percent of the content and dilute with saline.
Your sister will still get minor changes and you get to cruise for a while.

>giving a shit what someone on an anonymous imageboard says about trannies

take it to tumblr bucko

>caring if someone wants to try and alter their gender

I find it hilarious how many people on this board have shit lives, are NEET, or like traps, yet when shit like this gets brought up

>FUCK THAT MENTALLY ILL FAGS DIE

Who the fuck cares what people do with their lives if it doesnt affect you.

OP if you're still here how do you know no one who can get on?

It's illegal in many countries for men to use testosterone supplements but if you're a woman they'll give you them, for free, thanks to the taxpayer.

On 250 a week, they're def not making it before you. They might come close with decent genetics. I wish my dad went on TRT or some shit so I could take steal his juice. Natty lifting is a joke after ~3 years. You won't build anymore noticeable size until you start pinning

>Who the fuck cares what people do with their lives if it doesnt affect you.
But it does because my tax money is being used to pay for the entire transition when my fucking neighbor works like a dog yet is paid a shit wage to where he lives paycheck to paycheck with no governmental assistance whatsoever.

Wageslaves BTFO

> Alcohol Tabaco Drugs
> free steroids

I'm listening

Where do you live? Canada? Anyway yeah mentally ill people are a big drain on society but it's cheaper buy them some hormones than to treat the consequences of their downward spiral and eventual self-destruction. Prevention is always the best medicine and it's a cornerstone of why welfare/socialized expenses are even possibly worth their cost to society.

Why don't we all just start fucking children. Doesn't affect you, might as well do it

Not steroids but the needles, swabs, barrels, bins ect.

women are not mentally ill if they want to be men. men are far stronger than women will ever be even with steroids, they also get free test injections from a doctor, which is far from mentally ill - very clever actually.

men are mentally ill if they want to get their dicks lopped off and become a woman, though.

>Gets government handouts up the wazoo
>Mentally ill spend a significant amount of their disability money buying tobacco products and not only harm themselves, but are also harming people with their second and third hand smoke
apa.org/monitor/2013/06/smoking.aspx
nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Public-Policy/Tobacco-and-Smoking
>Get free medical care when people struggle to make ends meet with no medical insurance because they're above the income limit for medicaid or are denied because they're a single white male
>Don't contribute a single thing to society other than "muh awareness! pls send research money to my cundishun instead of rare medical disorder that kills 10s of thousands of people per year because there is no research on it"
Do I need to go on how it affects other people?

Not really an option with ampoules tho

not in Murica, it's either out of pocket or private insurance covers some
come to burgerland