Tfw no swole qt3.14 gf

>tfw no swole qt3.14 gf

Where do I find a girl like that? My gym is full of sticc cardiwhores. I just want a girl who likes it rough and can spot me.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39921202/#39933141
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39932907/#39934557
instagram.com/jessicafrano/
youtube.com/user/jfrano22
jessicafrano.com
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Jessica Frano
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Face of my girlfriend and body of her other boyfriend... crazy

Does she have a youtube or anything - what's her name!! I AM IN LOVE!!!

People please I need a name she is so PERFECT!! help me fuel my escapism fantasies where I can pretend all day that she is my girlfriend and we go on adventures. Please - I just need to see more so I can fully develop the image in my head!

That girl injects testosterone.
Said girl in vid related is strong. Girl is only doing curls

i got some test i can inject her with every night.

What is her name please - where can I find more about her please mister. I have nothing and no-one in life - this can help me imagine a better life and maybe be a little happier! PLEASE TELL ME!!

this "woman" looks bigger than 99% of Veeky Forums

Do you know who she is - I really want to know?

OP here, she posted in /cbt/ a while ago but I don't know her name bro.

>swole women

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH she is so beautiful I have to see more of her - tell me TELL ME!! Where i can find more!! TELL ME!! so perfect, so beautiful, so much love. so much sadness - i just want to imagine

nnnnnooooooooooooo she is LITERALLY perfect. I need to know!! i need to!!

>vid related
you didn't post a video

I remember this girl. Trust me, this webm is extremely flattering. Total butterface.

would lick delts/10

Really? She looks so cute - what is her name please tell me - if you know I really want to find more out about her she is PERFECT LITERALLY!! This is the first perfect girl I have ever seen - EVER!! No one else comes close, I thought I knew what 10/10 was, now all old 10/10's are 6/10 not interested thanks, she is the only 10/10 total angel i love her. If you are reading this girl in video I love you I am in South Dakota please can we work out together I can bench 455 and squat 635 please come I need you

CAN ONE OF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES GIVE ME HER FUCKING NAME ALREADY!!!! I have been asking for over 3 fucking hours you useless cunts!!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease just tell me who she is

I don't remember her name, but she's not that pretty at all. She was actually cross-eyed.

mmmmmmmmmm cross-eyed is so cute, like a tiny little imperfection that makes her feel insecure, so she trains her muscles to make up for it like a guy would, and she wont be an arrogant roastie, but a shy qt3.14

>she wont be an arrogant roastie, but a shy qt3.14

You've clearly never dated a Veeky Forums girl. They're turbo sluts due to all the attention they receive from roided up meatheads and thirsty betas like you.

Jesus dude calm your autism.

She'l be different I just know it. Look at her face in the webm - so sweet, so adorable. So innocent. I can tell. Focused on the workout.
Hey I am not autism, I said before I bench 455 and squat 635 and just want a strong girl who could keep up with me in life and have the same interests. If the average guy is 3x stronger than the average girl, and I am 3x stronger than the average guy, I need a girl who is 3x stronger than the average girl to keep the ratio the same, she is perfect. I just want to watch her videos so I can imagine in my mind. I know it will never be real but pretending my life is better by escaping into my mind is the only thing that makes me happy.

> I bench 455 and squat 635

Please please please somebody tell me who she is. It has been 6 hours I have waited. I can't let this go - I am in LOVE. How can I forget my love? I cannot. What is he name I want to watch her videos pleeeeeeease! She is LITERALLY PERFECT, perfect face, hair, body. I need to watch her so I can place her into my escapist fantasies.

your best bet is to ask for sauce here

This.

she looks like wojak

she posted on here like maybe last month. this is the only other one i have

good god man

urghhh

Fucking gross, absolutely disgusting.

If you find "girls" like this attractive, you are a fucking closeted homosexual

Kek, I told you she's ugly, OP.

If its a cross-eyed fitness girl you're looking for check out Jen Heward

>gay thread within a gaythread
gayception

she's got a wonky face but i still think she's cute

Is this guy for real?

THANK YOU - this confirms the 1st webm, so cute, so perfect, so small, but still with my passion!! I love her!!

AND YOU BASTARDS!! I ain't no faggot! I hate faggots!! I just think she's cute okay. Go to another high-test thread somewhere else and jerk off to some sea cow

Yes I am for real and now I can see her face fully I can now immerse myself in escapist fantasies with her and imagine going on adventures with her in my daydreams.

L I T E R A L L Y P E R F E C T

Is she American? Or what is her nationality? Please don't be Continental European (Eastern European is okay) - they are the most cucked pathetic nations on Earth. Did she vote for Trump?

bro
ask for sauce here this man knows his muscle girls

I asked him, thanks for the tip. Now we wait.

np
I've made a lot of requests and he always delivers

a cute

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39921202/#39933141

no surprise, she's a /fraud/

but seriously OP why didn't you just reverse image search in the archives?

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39932907/#39934557

Did you read his posts?

yeah I guess I shouldn't be expecting someone to know how to find sauce on their own

I'm not the autist spamming the thead, I don't even care who she is. I just want a swole qt gf.

EVERYONE - I HAVE IDENTIFIED HER!!!

Thanks to this guy
I have found her name is JESSICA FRANO, from Chicago.
This is her instagram:
instagram.com/jessicafrano/

I found her youtube channel here;
youtube.com/user/jfrano22

This is her website;
jessicafrano.com

I am the guy who spammed this thread asking who she is for the past 10 hours. Unfortunately she is not as cute as I thought she was, and her voice is hideous, like a dumb valley girl whore, and a vapid personality. In many pictures she is actually very ugly. I am disappointed, mostly in myself for having some false belief a perfect 10/10 could exist. Gonna drink whisky tonight and cry. She is actually a 6/10 at most, ugly fucking man creature with a distorted cross-eyed face.

Thanks for directing me - it worked

-Finn

my bad, but that guy is to autistic too get a gf

Such dedication

Hello excuse me how do you do that. I have been on Veeky Forums for about 3 years, not very long I know. I know how to reverse image search, but not what you did - can you direct me where I can learn? How do I navigate the archives - are they from Veeky Forums cos the layout is very different

Thanks, I wanted to know, hopefully everyone else benefits

Hey fuck you bud, come to South Dakota we'll see who's tough, I'll lick your ass!!

Spamming guy here - Many pics of her here
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Jessica Frano

>Hey user, I really enjoyed that workout just now, you're so strong but I'm trying to keep up, hehe. Do you want some of my ice cream?

I'm lactose intolerant and she scares me so no.

>Thanks for directing me - it worked
np
I once requested a medium size native american girl just to troll him, but he delivered