Why does no one talk about verge...

why does no one talk about verge? they've got a lot of good things going for them and they're releasing wraith protocol on Nov 5, that seems very useful and will probably spark investor interest.

i'd keep an eye on this one user.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/715by4/a_message_from_me_sunerok_lead_dev/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source on wraith coming out nov 5? thats fucking huge

Same reason no one talks about rdd until it does something.

It hit 190 or so last month when itv was added tonanotherbexchange then dropped. Seems to be rising again now.

With over 14 BILLION coins this will never be that valuable. I have some but not holding my breath for mega profits.

What problem does this solve over monero? Does it have tor build in or something?

because its a dead coin, its been out for years and nobody gives a shit about it, only now have some pump and dumpers decided to get involved based on some weak news on tor integration.

same shit different coin.

my fucking wallet keeps saying out of sync and isn't fucking syncing its been days what do i do.

16.5 billion nigger. And imagine if it gains Cripple's current market cap.

Yup, Tor and some meme that is yet to be released called 'wraith protocol', I'm guessing it'll hit like 3 cents by the end of this year.

>dogecoin dark

Plenty of coins have started out small with cringy names, it's the devs that decide whether it's a shitcoin or not user, not the name.

Because Wraith is a lie. Go into their slack, ask for proof it exists, and watch how fast you get banned. This is literally a whale coin used to trick retards.
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/715by4/a_message_from_me_sunerok_lead_dev/
>its not closed source moron
>its just closed source until i finish it
>its the marketing teams fault for announcing it too soon
I don't think the scam could be anymore transparent.

pretty much this, and the obvious brainwashed cult community, all huge red flags

>reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/715by4/a_message_from_me_sunerok_lead_dev/
dubs for truth.

verge is a UTXO blockchain just like bitcoin. Doing transactions over "wraith" protocol will not protect you, it just hides your IP address. The person you have transacted with can see your address, all past transactions and future transactions if you continue to use the same address. If you don't understand this, you deserve what happens to you

I make posts about it all the time.

For one it's absurdly cheaper to transfer over Monero. Given the current price it's effectively free.

I understand you wanted to say Verge.
Transfer costs on Monero are bigger because you pay for privacy.

Dogecoin dark and dogecoin had nothing else in common, but the name. They just used that name because doge was trending meme

You probably got kicked for being a pushy asshole. The user 'vergedev' has mentioned more than a few things about Wraith and its upcoming release.

I'm not entirely red-pilled on Verge either but I will say that from monitoring it / the discord etc. that the dev does genuinely seem for-real. Their marketing team is terrible though but that doesn't mean the coin is a scam.

Whale activity with this coin is hella suspicious but I don't believe that the team is directly involved, and I think that the price is low as hell right now and has been for ages. There are fat gains to be had here and you're genuinely missing out.

>shit they arent satisfied with my tipping bots anymore
>what do other privacy coins already have?
>ill just say ill implement that shit and put it in a whitepaper
>wait ill call it a blackpaper that sounds badass
>hopefully they dont ask for source code
Truly a visionary developer.

>why does no one talk about verge?

it was flavor of the week like 3 months ago, but then the dumppumpers moved on to something else.

As of now it's still a joke and Wraith has been delayed for quite some time.
Sunerok recently fired Stollaire and announced a new PR team which gives me faith.
Honestly in the long run, it's a solid choice to invest in even partially because:
1.Literally half a cent per coin
2.Fast transactions
3.McAfee nod of approval
4.Built in TOR

Throw in a couple bucks, or dont, it's cool. It's fun to mine personally.

t. 100k XVG holder

I can't get on the verge train.
I just can't.
They advertised as THE TOP OF THE PRIVACY COINS and they aren't even on a private blockchain.

can't
ever
never
will
buy verge.

>t. 100k XVG holder
cute.
i'll give you a clue how much i have. Lets just say im in this top 100 list. Stay poor fags verge-blockchain.info/richlist

I hold a good amount, china will be all over this once wraith is out.
They love privacy coins and this will be one of the, if not the best.

Good on you dude. I wasn't trying to gloat it. I'm a poorfag in real life anyway. Any amount of revanue is great for me. I'm mining the rest.

Because verge means dick in French

You are not supposed to be talking about dicks, faggot

People will look back onto this coin and think to themselves - damn. I had so many chances. Why did I not see? It was so obvious..