How fucked am I?

How fucked am I?

I am currently 83kg and I need to be 79.9kg or under in 3 days. Is it safe to achieve this by just drinking 1l of water per day?

pic unrelated

>Is it safe fasting 3 days
Yes

I once got sick and couldn't eat anything for 3 days, just drank water. went from 155->145. what do need to lose the weight for?

Okay, I've literally never done anything like this before and have no idea what I am doing.

A bet.

It's easy. There's a chance you can do it. Water only, no food. You'll go keto and shed a lot of water weight. And go sit in your gyms sauna for 30min a day.

My gym doesn't have a sauna.

Could I have 50g of protein in the form of a protein shake with 500ml (plus multivitamin) of water and 500ml of water in the form of a 15cal energy drink?

I feel like I could manage on that, but I don't know if it is safe.

if you strictly don't eat any food you can probably do it. gl

Its possible, just don't eat. You won't shed much fat in 3 days but you'll empty your guts.
Also don't drink water 8 hours before weight it to keep bladder empty.

Thanks guys.

No. Don't eat. Fasting for three days should be doable. I've done 21 day fasts--those require constable willpower.

Also look into getting an enema. Basically gives you diarrhoea and flushes all the shit that's stuck to the walls of ur large intestine. Uncomfortable as fuck but you'd lose an extra few kgs

Try a laxative as well, today. Being dehydrated means you won't poo as much - flush all your shit out first on day 1 and then spend days 2 and 3 making yourself dehydrated.

I am in the same position as OP, will exercising to help dehydrate me be safe?

muslims do this every year

Drink a couple protein shakes throughout the day, chew on ice, but dont much of any food. Hit the sauna, and do light cardio

and like the other user said, go to the store and buy a cleanser, itll help you piss and shit alot. Thats not much weight at all for 3 days. UFC fighters and wrestlers constantly lose 15-20 pounds in 2/3 days.

Just drank about 4x the recommended dose of senakot, I'm in for a wild ride tomorrow

Hope you don't go too far from a toilet.

They don't since they still stuff their faces after sunset.

Why do you need to loose that specific weight?

A bet, basically I get 200 quid from a mate who said I couldn't loose 10 kilos in 3 weeks.

>21 day fasts

Nigger stop trying to get stupid people to commit suicide/