Placebo testosterone

Is there a way to placebo myself into higher testosterone levels? I'm extremely sure there is a way to delude yourself and get test flowing.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
medicaldaily.com/chopping-trees-increases-testosterone-levels-more-sports-plus-natural-ways-men-boost-hormone-253849
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a manual labor job

Yeah I'm sure the stress from lifting things all day will really increase my test!!!!!!1!

mirin yourself constantly

Stop masturbating, start yelling at people and expressing anger whenever you can.

bar fights, strip club fights, bum fights

Why placebo and delude yourself when you could just eat more meat/protein, sleep more, work out more/harder than you already do, have more sex and fap more
>Stop masturbating
No fap doesn't even placebo you into higher test
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786

Chop wood
Engage in competitive sport
Lose weight
High intensity training
Zinc
medicaldaily.com/chopping-trees-increases-testosterone-levels-more-sports-plus-natural-ways-men-boost-hormone-253849

I checked three of those sources at random and they were all either unrelated to your point or clearly bullshit.

I feel MUCH more powerful when I don't masturbate and it helps me lift and accomplish things.

it will, just like how lifting does

Yeah but constant lifting increases cortisol and you don't want that. Why are you even posting in my thread if youre this clueless.

Just roid you pussy.

Not the guy you were responding to but..
Manual job does not automaticly mean egyptian pyramid slave. Of course you can overwork yourself but if you live in a developt country and have a manual job you probably have a pretty healthy workload compared to sedentary office workers provided you get enough sleep and food.

>lifting increases cortisol
...and the body reacts with an even greater anabolic response.

If you have the nerve to call other people clueless, why did you even start this thread?
Apperantly you are the expert around here.

>I checked three of those sources
>Ignoring the rest
>they were all either unrelated to your point or clearly bullshit.
Now I really don't even believe you read the three you say you did.

t. weak-willed user who deludes himself into regularly masturbating who posts links to other limp wrists who delude themselves into regularly masturbating

become a bottom( gay receiver) and absorb the testosterone of your many partners

If it increases your test then it's not placebo you absolute retard

Not necessarily. Placebos can be just as effective as real drugs.

and "real" drugs can be effective as placebos

Lol. You're stupid.

>...and the body reacts with an even greater anabolic response.

Not true at all. Cortisol in high amounts is very detrimental to testosterone levels.
Please refrain from calling others clueless, as it's very hypocritical of you.

No. Just eat saturated fat.

You realise placebos do nothing right?

Why do people think placebos work, the only thing they do is make you think they work