A girl invited me to go outside holy shit

A girl invited me to go outside holy shit

Help me. How does this work and what do I do? She doesn't know I've seen her message yet. I don't know if I'm ready for the normie life. Keep in mind I'm 18 shes 16 and we've known each other for about a year. What do normal people do when they go outside? This is not romantic so she might have a couple of friends with her.

Just bee yourself, except for the sperg part, hide that at all cost.

Stop right there, criminal scum.

Take care of basic hygenics (bathe, hair, nails, face, ect), and dress casually in comfortable jeans and a t-shirt (no geeky ones, just plain colors or small patterns). Also act normal.

>18
Dude, bite the normie bulltet now.

What they said, also don't speak in internet talk. Be normal.

>she might have a couple of friends with her.

They're going to be silently judging you the whole time then laugh at what a sperg you were amongst themselves.

Never let yourself get outnumbered, if she has more than 2 people with her, run away.

I fear this you motherfucker. I fear they will also find out I have no friends and stay at home all day.

when you first see her in sight in the horizon you have to run to her with your hands behind your back if you just walk to her while shes looking at you walk to her it will seem awkward

This
Girls friends are your worst enemies, they will cockblock you, insult you and be an overall dick to you.
You should have a guy friend along to distract the girls friends if you want to get her alone AND you want someone to talk to if it goes to shit (girl just ignoring you and spending time with her friends)

>implying I have any friends

Nigger, how the hell did you get a qt to take interest in you despite being a shut-in with no prospects?

First of all, just assume that you won't get with this girl because you probably won't. Just focus on learning as much as possible so that the next time you might have a clue. Rinse and repeat until you're a chad.

Nigger i never said you had friends, i said you need friends
how the fuck did a qt ever take an interest in you if you cant even read

OP here.

Responded to her 2 hours later "when" thinking it was going to be tomorrow

She responds "too late"

OKAY WHAT THE FUCK MAN. IS GOD PLAYING GAMES WITH ME FUCK THIS SHIT

Its what you deserve for sperging out and asking strangers on a Mongolian basket weaving forum for 2 hours rather than transitioning into alpha mode and going out with a girl. Try for another time but don't sound desperate.

All right so this is a slight left turn but nothing we can't salvage.

Write something to the effect of "look I didn't mean to break your heart but I got caught up with something important. I'll make it up to you though because we're hanging out on "

oh and please write it in a funny/charming way. You didn't *really* break her heart (it pains me to explain this but I'll assume you're so much of a sperg that you wouldn't know) obviously so have some humor about it. Basically you want to joke, tell her you were busy (conveys importance) and then plan your next meeting for her (conveys leadership/dominance).

This sounds really cringe, and it's even more cringy to write, but it's how it works.

How the fuck is this relevant to fitness you retard?

Fuck all this, just write "alright, another time then".

This. Girls will always spend more time with their friends than a guy they may claim to like.

this is good advice

no because
a.) That sounds kinda passive-aggressive and
b.) You're not being in charge

autism the post

>That sounds kinda passive-aggressive
No it doesn't. That's you projecting what I said in a negative tone because I didn't like your suggestion. Besides he can just add a winking emoticon, girls love that shit.

>You're not being in charge
What, have you been reading MGTOW posts about how you have to make all the decisions and always tell her what you're doing?

Jus b urself :^)

This.
sage and reported