Reminder Veeky Forums, this is what women really want

Reminder Veeky Forums, this is what women really want
>Inb4 I don't lift for women
Yes, you do

True, but this place is full of fat retards doing dumb shit like SS, who can't even diet down to 15% fat (permabulking losers).

>tfw it really is all about the face

Ok ill make you a deal
Ill diet down to a retarded level and get goofy hair, once im there ill try to pick up chicks
When i get rejected and come back here alone you stop posting all this bullshit about "what women want"

Deal?

>inb4 face
my face is good, might not be the prettiest fucker but good enough and i got a better beard than OPs pic

come on faggot, im sick of these fucking threads and the delusion

>women
>people who know what they want

it's all about low bf

>sick of these threads
>yet replying to these threads

Thank you, come again

Post face right now. I bet you're that fucking jaw guy that thinks he's an 8/10

>Ok ill make you a deal
Okay.

>my face is good, might not be the prettiest fucker but good enough and i got a better beard than OPs pic
Am I supposed to take your word for it? Post it.

>Inb4 I don't lift for women
>Yes, you do
If you are a pathetic virgin it doesnt mean that everyone else is too

Only basic Hoes will care about abs, and no other gym bro will truly respect you for only having abs. I can tell from the pick your chest and arms are lacking in comparison to your abs. If I had to make a random assumption about you from this pic, it'd be that your jsut another fuckboi who only focuses on abs

I really want that hair too.

>>Inb4 I don't lift for women
>Yes, you do

this is false, i am gay i could give less about what some semen demon wants

>this is false, i am gay
Then this thread isn't for you. Go away you nitpicking fairy faggot.

>i could give less
Go away you nitpicking, illiterate* fairy faggot.

I never understand the denial that fitness communities live in, all of them say that they don't lift for women yet posts regarding women and relationship takes up more than half the catalog.

Is it sour grapes type of a thing? Is it that they know that being a huge beast won't pull women but secretly they hope it does?

REALLY makes me think

First off i said good, not better looking than OPs pic but good as it nothing seriosly wrong that would skew results
And that beard looks thin and patchy, not hard to have a better beard than that

and im not gonna post my fucking face to Veeky Forums i know how you mongoloids work

if OP is right an girls just want a skinny guy with abs and that hair ill be happy and getting laid
If OP is wrong he can fuck right off and never post on Veeky Forums again about bullshit "Women want X"

>no other gym bro will respect you
>implyjng Chad cares what some fat powershitters think of him while he's banging Stacy

Im tired of thia bait, more than anything because its simply not true: no woman wants to be with a dyel twink.

Now gtfo. Go to Veeky Forums, there theyll teach you to ne a pretty princess.

No, that's what girls want.

This is what women want.

Theres a lot of posters you know? Also lots of trolls.

And its Veeky Forums.

And go fuck yourself.

>and im not gonna post my fucking face to Veeky Forums i know how you mongoloids work
I'm not demanding you post a picture. I'm suggesting you don't "make a deal" when you can't hold up your end, which would require a picture, because we're not going to take your word about your face no matter how much you downplay it to construe it as a passably good one.

>all of them say that they don't lift for women yet posts regarding women and relationship takes up more than half the catalog.
>i know that those anonymous users who create anonymous women related threads are the excat same ones who anonymously say that they dont lift for woman
kys yourself

I bet you were posting " le swag is for le boys le class is for le men " back in the day

Fine, here

Its not like it means anything anyways, like i said, if OP is right, then i'll get laid. If not, hes wrong.

Nigga you're like 45 plain abs would look ridiculous on you dumb autist

>that star wars shirt

Chestbrah is bae

I hope you're not the actual person to whom I replied.

Never mind your unfortunate face - that shirt is enough to make women snicker.

I'll just assume you're not really that poster. No one can be this delusional, right?

See:

>. I'm suggesting you don't "make a deal"
Alright fine, im just pissed about assholes saying "Women want X" when there are just as many women who would go nuts for a blonde guy with blue eyes instead and sure face is somewhat important but overall its social standing

Girls weed out guys on social standing alot more than guys think

obviously not me but thanks for playing friend, good show

DEAL IS OFF FAGGOTS
Resume being crabs in a bucket with you

i actually lift to keep the depression away...
>it doesnt work

Wait a minute... That's my boy Hemingway!

Women want low body fat from what I have seen. Anything that makes the muscles "pop" gets them going. That's why some women think they like skinny skelly men.

he looks like a bottom

>That's why some women think they like skinny skelly men.
Ive heard girls say skinny guys are more approachable because they arent as attractive and attractive = intimidating

Women dont make sense, some day Veeky Forums will realize this (loljk)

But we can all agree that Paul Mcartney at the bottom is premo aesthetics

>Wanting to be approachable as a male

Oh youre right im sorry, its much better to be unapproachable and forever alone

They want Allahu Neutron?

be advised

Still looks better than ugly and average.

Also, many of those guys could improve by removing glasses and getting a cooler haircut.

I think he meant that you're the one who's supposed to approach you sperg

i pray to god this is true, i like to think im very attractive but yet all my ugly friends get more attention/etc/etc from womyn. im also a huge misogynist but thats to be expected since all women are whores

>i could give less

it's "couldn't give less", as in: You "give so little, that it would be impossible to give less than you currently do."

Also, it's "care", not "give."

Anyway, you're a fag.

>caring what a woman want
after a point it will all comes down to communism, woman should never be able represent themselves in politics

eat shit