WITHDRAW LINK FROM BINANCE NOW

Chinks restocked with 20MM LINK.

You guys know what to do.

See their wallet here: etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

i dont get it. what does this accomplish other than making the chainlink community look like pump and dump pajeets?

It's not over yet lads, lets win round 2

CHAIN LINK MISSION #2: Chink the Chinks.

Their supply is at 1.9550% and dropping

It creates a demand for another exchange to pick up LINK and collect the mass of users not satisfied with Binance.

FUD your mother if you want FUD

These are their last reserves. Surge Linkmarines, to victory!

don't yell at me but what does fud stand for

fuck you so hard up in the ass. you made me lose out on the btg fork and i bought back in at a loss of 600+ links while my shit was stuck withdrawing.

fuck you

Why would anyone else pick up a token whose community actively tries to sabotage exchanges?

>what is google
Fear uncertainty and doubt btw
Btw, btw stands for by the way

Fear uncertainty doubt

You can't call binance an exchange

It's like a caricature
You know, like Elmer fud

ty

Why is Binance stealing funds?

>$117,642,136 daily volume
so what is it then

MISSION OUTCHINK THE CHINKS

is this the great Veeky Forums war against chin

Withdrew 77k fuck these chink manipulatorz

It's a chink scam site, obvs

>withdrawing your tokens is considered sabotage
Binance shills are going hard tonight

WHAT

DON'T STOP, KEEP GOING

WITHDRAW IT

Thank god I got my shit onto a paper wallet after that last scare. Locking this shit up tight, BECAUSE LINK MARINES NEVER FUCKING SELL, but we do withdraw.

Organizing as a group to mass withdraw at the same time with a certain intention is sabotage.
Do you also think organizing en masse to buy a shitload of coins and drive the price up, then shilling everywhere you can is not considered pumping and dumping?

Now link is known as "that Veeky Forums pump and dump coin that tried to sabotage binance". A really great way to establish yourself in a market where price is driven by the community and not the product itself.

Literal children.

>tried
We got Binance's supply to 0% last night, and we will do it again

>t. Changpeng Zhao

>literal children

Pmsl, imaging showing your reddit this hard.

Someone please redpill this brainlet about this mass withdrawal. Why are we doing it and what do we hope to achieve? Holding 10k LINK on binance and I wanna help out

>STOP WITHDRAWING YOUR COINS
>YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE OUT WHAT YOU OWN
>WITHDRAWING IS FUD STOP IT

>exchanges only have a single wallet
Fucking newcoiners.

Essentially, it's an ad-hoc audit that forces Binance to prove it has Chainlink in reserves.

Why can't i log into binance?

This isnt a larp and none of the faggots in the otehr thread would answer me.

When i click login it doesnt show my display name or wallets. I can't do anything.

> it dips hard
> we buy more
> it moons
> we get closer to lambos
Its win-win for us. Who cares what community thinks rn? They gonna change their opinion once it hits $1.

>20MM restocked
>If you buy link now, you are buying from the chinks
>Get everything out and drive their volume to ZERO

you're not wrong, but this board is filled with emotional linkies
worse than DGB

Right because the emotional ones are the ones securing their LINK into their own personal wallets and not the ones autisticly screeching at the former for doing so?

SELL ME YOUR LINKIES

Link was never destined to have a high price. It's does not grant any equity in smartcontract and doesn't pay dividends. Its main function is to act as a utility token to pay nodes acting as oracles.

If the price was manipulated to crazy heights, no customers would pay to get overpriced data from chainlink oracles.

This coupled with the fact that sergey and friends are not giving a shit about increasing exchange diversity and liquidity, therefore the only use of link tokens right now is market manipulation for profits

Imagine a future where there are million of node operators willing to provide useful information in exchange for a payment. How do you encourage operators to run a node? With incentives. If incentives are not big enough, nobody will ever run such nodes thus the chainlink will fall. Therefore you have two possibilities:

1.- A failed idea since the beginning.

2.- A system that may create a juicy market of profits.

>what are fractions of a coin
kys retards
Every coin would've failed by now if what you're describing is true

1.92% remaining

holy shit i thought i thought all the shilling and talks of $10 eoy were delusional enough but linkies have taken this to a whole new level

TOP KEK

Not this again.

MAN you are upset.

Are you telling me I should cancel my lambo order?

>no customers would pay to get overpriced data from chainlink oracles
There is no such thing as "overpriced LINK".

LINK could be 1 million per token, and you could still easily pay pennies worth of LINK.

We succeeded yesterday

So it begins, the Chopstick Wars. No wonton, egg roll, or lo mein noodle is safe. These are dark times. May we be victor's over the warlord General Tso and his ruthless ways.

Were unprofessional communication from Binance. Makes me suspicious

Guyz, I think its time for link hodlers to go balls is deep into node creation.

This is an egg-chicken problem. If there are no nodes -- SC can't attract new clients. If there are no clients -- no incentive to make nodes.
This is the situation where shitcoding autists such as biztards can unleash their neet power and create the infrastructure SC needs.

Looks like you got lost on the way to /k/

Agreed. I think the missing link (so to speak) right now is that somebody needs to make a guide for connecting a node to common API data sources so we can at least get started in some kind of useful way

you dont need to have LINK to create a node

But you need link to give your node credibility.....

how the fuck is taking possession of what you own fuding?

The amount of retardation you people display is baffling.

Also, to think you imbecile poorfags have more money/links than gook exchange...HAHAHAHAHAH

> muh elite hax0r I see their balance sheets thru TopSecreteScanner.io website
> muh you should expect anonymous us heheheh mask face

I wish there was a way to dox you and kill you, waste of air.

When can we expect a tutorial?

Ping mao ching chong ling ling

Hey poor disgusting faggot, go on and please withdraw your 843 links. Destroy the gooks. They won't know what hit 'em.

China is a failure. It's going to collapse like the paper tiger it is.

it means kuck

>China
>paper tiger

You should end your life.

>what are fractions
Will you redditors fuck off already?

You're all a bunch of faggots for doing this desu

It's working. Down to 18.8m from 20m in one day.

Hey lil buddy no need to be so upset

That’s it. I’m selling this shit. What a bunch of retarded children.

1.3 MM more link gone in 12 hours since they refilled. They'll be out of link in a week or so at this rate.

Lol, we have no way of knowing how much LINK they have in their deposit addresses. They're not going to run out.

what keyboard is that?

dont think that one is true m8, sauce it if you have proofs