Hey Veeky Forums.. for the first time in my life. I drank too much last night

Hey Veeky Forums.. for the first time in my life. I drank too much last night.

Woke up feeling like degenerate piece of trash and am currently very depressed for allowing myself to get to the point of not remembering the events of the evening. I'm very embarrased and just want to bounce back as quick as possible. Should I workout with a hangover? What's the best way to get all this poison out of my system.

You have the fear, its normal. Long hot shower, long walk. I'm hungover and im going out tonight again. GET GUD

Do an hour of cardio if you can... i wouldnt suggest heavy lifting if youre hungover.... youll be fine user ... i would get drunk with hard liquor to the point of puking...

Mineral water.

Drink lots of water and eat some fruit and some salt. That's what I do when I'm hungover. I don't like to work out though, I get nauseous. Just go for a long brisk walk

I'm usually a very responsible social drinker. 2-3 beers, have a good time and get home safe. Was sick for about 2 weeks and went out for the first time and got WASTED.. dont even remember paying my tab. How fucking embarrassing.. truly ashamed and don't know I let myself get to that point.

Any specific brand you would recommend my friend?

Ashamed for what? Happens to loads of people. No one cares

Thanks guys, nice day out today. Think I'll go for a light jog once I feel a bit better. Is the sauna / steamroom a smart move?

I'm not an expert but going to a placer where you are going to lose water doesn't seems like a great idea while being dehydrated.

My girlfriend had to have the bartender walk me up to my loft.. even in high school I never acted like a spoiled drunk piece of shit brat.. I always looked down on people like that for being weak willed and irresponsible, now here I am.. idk maybe I'm just being a faggot about the whole thing.

Yeah... makes sense.

Feeling a bit sick but I want to go for run. Should I stick my fingers down my throat and get it out now or deal with it on the run?

Stare at a clock. After 24 hours you will feel better.

OP you're gonna be fine lol. If you're in college a good 50 percent of people you saw last night were just as hammered as you. Drink a fuckton of water and go lay down, the gym will be hell for you if you are hungover.

chill the fuck out it's not a huge deal. relax, eat some soup, drink plenty of water, eat a banana, go for a run, but don't try to break any prs.

>>be me
>>got fucked up past no point of return and lost my wallet
>>drove home drunk
>>parked retarded
>>my family knows
>>been feeling like shit since because ive never been that bad
>>family now thinks im an alcoholic
>>havent worked out in 2 days
>>finally did cardio yesterday
>>felt good but still feel like shit
>>someone returned my wallet
>>finally feel like tide is turning
>>mom tries to bitch me out again, lie and say i lost it going to work
>>feel like ill never get over it and literally feel like crying every day since

Work out. Try to do cardio if your hungover sweat out the alcohol. You'll eventually move on. And see it as a fuck cant believe that happened moment. Im there right now, i know how you feel. We'll get through it bro

my friend, get the fuck out of your parents house. You will be so much happier in daily activities without that cloud looming over you.

In future, drink a pint of water before bed.

The headache is because the membrane around your brain is dehydrated and actually crushing your brain.

Also take a couple of ibuprofen with the pint of water.

There is no "maybe" about it.

I usually drink a gallon of water a day. I have no headache at the moment but I may just still be drunk.. Thank you for the advice boss.

Im working on it. Just need to find a better job first.

I feel the same, but I did alot of mdma yesterday. Any suggestions how to deal with this "blue" nothingness feel?

Start doing online freelance work. Youtube some graphic design bullshit. Build piece of shit Wix or Wordpress websites for old resturant owners that can't even use Quickbooks. Hop on Fiver and steal people's work and sell it for 80% profit in real life. Get on craigslist and find desperate housewives that need a website for their bracelet business. Fuck a job

A friend of mine used to drive up to Oregon every few weeks and come back with quart jars full of MDMA pills. At one point he would be rolling just to go to school. Smoking some weed with a high CBD content would usually make the comedown much easier, if you don't have any weed try a benzo like Xanax or Alazopram. Also a good workout with some loud music would usually put him back in place.

You wanna drink alot of water while drinking. I think per drink you should drink 8 oz or some shit and eat before hand so the food absorbs the alcohol

Drink, move and get vitamines and minerals, you will be fine. I personally take some herbs for nerves during hangover but i take them anyway from time to time and you might not need those

You're taking this way too seriously, blowing it entirely out of proportion. It's not like you ravaged someone while blacked out. Calm yourself

>not drinking away the part of the day that you cannot sleep away

get off my board, normie

fuck off trailer trash.