What exactly are the benefits of doing low intensity cardio while bulking...

What exactly are the benefits of doing low intensity cardio while bulking .... It is possible to put on muscle and shrink my gut simultaneously?

none. it's catabolic. do some short sprints if you want.

The benefits are you won't die of a heart attack when you're 35.

*pprrrrrrrttttt*
>hehehe
>not bad, Janine. But watch this!
*bbbrrrrrrrbbbbrRRRAAPPPPPPPPBBBB*
>uh-oeh...
*BBRRRRBBLLLLLLLBLVLVPPfthhhhlsxhllppp
>uhh.... you just pooped yourself, Shelby!
>hehe oopsie >_

I need to fuck them

>retards like this post on Veeky Forums

3pbp

god those feet need a cleaning

>defund and deregulate EPA, FDA
>deregulate fossil fuel industries
>buy manufacturing materials from over seas
>Get rid of the small amount of healthcare available
People are happy about this

>It is possible to put on muscle and shrink my gut simultaneously
if you are new to lifting (< 3 commited months), yes. otherwise, no.

>What exactly are the benefits of doing low intensity cardio while bulking
healthy heart, and good for stamina. also helps with asthma sufferers

>god those feet need a cleaning
glad there was a pervert to point that out to everyone

I've seen these girls before

Don't look them up, the face will disappoint you

>no truly qts voted Trump except TayTay

>looking for good hygiene
>perverted

Body is always in both catabolic and anabolic states, and it switches back and forth. Don't let bro scientists convince you otherwise.

Very much so, yes.

no, people aren't paying attention to this. They only care that a guy who said things they like is in power.

This isn't pol or b, faggots, we talk about gains and body building here.

I will never get this......

None whatsoever, don't do it, Yeah, it's catabolic, never do low intensity cardio, always high intensity sprints

Listen to this poster 100%

Hmm, you have a gut? I would recommend the starting strength routine to you, a good strength routine, once you get strong you will look good.

GOMAD as well, to make sure you get enough calories.

>BRRAAAPPP
ooh Kelly is all that you got?
>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP
that was me last night before Jason plugged me, but Julie I can outdo that watch
>BRAPApAPAPAPAPPABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBB
Kelly did you just? Did you...
>oops sorry Julie, if Jason doesn't plug me every morning I have a tendancy to do this >_Jason is a true trump supporter

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

The autism is real. Adults are trying to talk son, go back to your room. Catabolic, read a fucking book. If anything the sprint would be more catabolic than the LOW intensity cardio.

this is worse than bane posting