Will lifting heavy later today compensate for eating like a pig all day?

will lifting heavy later today compensate for eating like a pig all day?

No. You are severely overestimating the amount of calories you burn through lifting.

you'd have to do extra cardio for a few days in order to make up for your gluttony

calories in < calories out

Diet is at least 80% of the success you wanker

No, that's not how that works. This user is correct

but aren't some of the calories supposed to be stored as muscle?

i dont care too much about losing weight

She's really pretty, but something about this photo is actually terrifying ... I think it's a reaction to her skin color being so dark but also the way her head is resting on her hand makes it look not connected to a body

I could eat all 50 of those in one sitting. Portion control with no satiety. Great idea there.

user listen to me. Its not about compensating, its not about I'm gonna work out later tn so I can do what I "really" want now. I can have that second serving of lasagna, I can have that extra cheescake.

Well guess what, you can't. You can't because being fit is what you REALLY want, and what you want is to make progress every single day. Every. Single. Day. That cheescake needs to start looking more like the thread it really is and not a treat for "behaving" you fatass. If you dont change your mindset, you are not gonna make it.

Yes it is shooped

no she's real and my blackfu

I ended up googling her in the interim lol, she better get the fuck out of Alabama and become famous desu

Worst case scenario is that your cut turns into a shitty recomp

>blackfu

Black Fu, as defined by Urban dictionary
"the art of fighting known by all african-americans at birth"

She is real and has a shooped mug, as her intragram pics imply. Or are you saying she is a shapeshifter?

Yes some, so if you plan to eat like a pig you will store fat unless you manage to use up all the calories somehow

The way most of you Veeky Forums faggots lift, you MIGHT burn 300-500kcal per hour lifting, and that's only assuming you keep moving the entire time, limit rest between sets to the bare minimum, and are not fucking around with your phones or trying to 'socialize' with anyone (women), or otherwise allowing yourselves to be distracted from lifting. Of course almost none of you spend more than an hour at a time in the gym so the calorie burn is minimal.

>when you haven't stolen anything in 2 hours

Is there any photo of her without makeup?

how many calories DO you burn lifting?
i always assume it's basically not worth counting

that picture is fucking awful im going to have some nightmares now

It depends on what you mean by eating like a pig and what you mean by lifting heavy.
If eating like a pig means eating 500-800 calories over your TDEE or eating a bag of chips for lunch instead of your normal food or something then maybe a decent weights workout will offset that.
If eating like a pig means you were stuffing yourself all day and ate 1000-2000 or more calories over your TDEE then you won't make up for it with heavy lifting alone.
If by heavy lifting you mean SS, that's not a very good workout for burning calories, even if it is good to increase strength. If by lifting heavy you mean you're going to spend an hour in the squat rack working up to your maximum of 455 and then hit accessories for 45 minutes afterward, then it will use up a lot more calories than a standard workout.

No, you fat fuck
But at least lifting is something to dowith those calories but I recommend you do a lot of cardio

Not even close.

Why does she not look like a black girl even though shes black as fuck??
Did she get plastic surgery?

she does look blaq wtf? not know nqr when you see one. shes just attractive black qt