This is what girls want

This is what girls want

Actually yes

>This is what you're up against

perfect size, very nice

>he thinks the physical is all they're interested in
Virgin.

Good call.

My wife likes that my arms are big, but thinks abs are ridiculous and would rather I eat big than meticulously count calories to cut.

But what do women want?

wtf does he mean by "graft me"? don't try and bribe me? that's the only meaning that sort-of fits

I'm sure she does but if that's all there was about you was large biceps and maybe a face she thinks is pretty you wouldn't be married to her, she would have become bored after 5 minutes or so and would be married to someone else right now, you'd still be alone.

The kids of Veeky Forums need to learn sooner rather than later that being in a stable relationship is where it's at, not short term fuck partners, and that being in a stable relationship takes more than just being a gym rat.

I'm new here and I guess I'm pretty naive. I thought this was a board about fitness, yet one in five posts are about women. How insecure are you fucks? Are you all into this just to get women? I'm a chubby 6/10 on a good day yet I've had a pretty respectful amount of relationships and sexual partners to the extent that I'm over it and just want to better myself for myself. I think a lot of you need to work more on developing a personality and spending less time on the Internet before you get fit.

Sigh. And I bet this guy doesn't even have to workout for his body. Life isn't fair sometimes.

They ask advice about girls/women here because they're losers and can't figure it out on their own like everyone else does, and having no personality/shit personality, no sense of humor/shit sense of humor, no talents (that anyone cares about), unintelligent, etc etc etc yet their hormones make them desperate for female attention. Fact of the matter is if you're asking dating advice questions anywhere on Veeky Forums you're a loser and will likely end up dying alone and should just resign yourself to the fact.

I don't know how old you are but I'm so glad that I wasn't going through my trying to get women phase when the Internet was as big as it is now. It's so fucking cringey reading some of these threads. Disconnect from the Internet, go outside and meet people in the real world. In some respects, women are a total different species of course. But if they think that getting ripped is the only way to get a girl, it's sad and it only attracts a certain calibre of girl which I'm sure are great for fucking but if you have limited experience with women, you're going to get eaten alive. Stop believing everything you read on the Internet, kids.

depends on height. If you are this size a 5'7 women wont exactly be falling over for you

Let's just say that I was already an adult by the time the Internet became something the general public could purchase access to (on dialup, of course).

To be fair the 'getting ripped to get girls' thing has been around probably as long as there has been such a thing as lifting weights on purpose. I think the problem is two-fold: On the one hand, girls are young and don't know what they want, but pretty boys with nice bodies are nice to look at, and on the other hand, seeing girls (who don't really know what they want yet) talking to pretty boys with nice bodies might make you come to the conclusion that 'getting ripped' is all there is to it. Of course they're both wrong and as they mature into their late 20's they start realizing they want more out of the opposite sex than just 'pretty' or 'sex', they want someone they can talk to for more than 2 minutes without getting bored.

of course he does... are you female? only females believe men look like this without a lot of effort.

I appreciate that getting ripped to get girls has been around for a long time but that was a different time and generally done amongst friends, in real life. This is a generation of kids talking to each other anonymously online about getting fit and getting girls after many years behind closed doors playing video games all day. You can be as fit as you want but if you have aspergers and no social skills it doesn't count for shit, surely.

Google the word 'gymcel', that tells you all you really need to know.

I'm not a female, but there are guys with physiques like that who don't workout. They just have really high testosterone and naturally build muscle.

It should be a sticky at the very top of the board.

They're few and far between though, and unless they eat right and go to the gym anyway, that ostensibly natural physique they have won't last past their twenties.

You mean something like this:

ATTENTION NEWFAGS:
Google the word 'gymcel'; THIS IS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE. Lift for health, lift for strength, but for FUCK'S SAKE, GO OUTSIDE and get some Social Gains, too! LIFTING ALONE WILL NOT GET YOU A GIRLFRIEND. Hear and believe!

That guy is in his 20s.

So you just admitted I was right.

this
girls love confidence

No, we don't. Stop thinking you know us.

t. Fat faggot

No, he said there's an extremely small possibility you're right and that in all likelihood you're wrong.

Just because A=B doesn't mean B=A, retard!

Actually it does, it is literally the definition of equality. You are thinking of A∩B doesn't mean B∩A, retard.

That's actually exactly what it means you fucking moron, go back to grade 3