This is the ideal female body. You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal female body. You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

No this is the ideal female body and I need ALL OF YOUR help in identifying her!!

more like pork performance

This is the ideal female body. You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

You know if it weren't for hear 'parralel thinking', trying to be a feminist and slut at the same time, and flip flopping on her body image shed still be ugly

Just admit that you're gay and cut out the middleman.

Nonononon I am not gay. I justify why she is perfect in the other thread. Basically I am an advanced lifter, so only an advanced female lifter makes sense for me. Plus all the mental aspects of lifting I like in a girl - focus, long-term, more individualistic. Please tell me who she is I NEED TO KNOW!!

This is photoshopped to hell, she's way fatter than this.

There's so many things wrong there. Let me count the ways:
1. All three of those "mental aspects" are male
2. That's the body of a man who botched his PCT
3. The only thing you're likely to get from her is a restraining order
4. If your numbers are as high as you say they are, you can easily find an actual man. Even with your autism

Just go gay bro.

About point number 3 - I actually only want to know who she is so I can watch videos of her so that I can more easily insert her image into my escapist fantasies. I have no delusions of ever being happy r loved in real life, so want to build the best one I can in my mind. She seems like the perfect model for me to base my imaginary girlfriend on and daydream about adventures with her and stuff. I have 0 intention of meeting her and anything because it is so unfeasible and I am done with any and all 3D roastie whores. Just want vids to fuel my imagination - the only place I can be happy.

Why are you so into escapism? Why is your life so unhappy?

The same reason I started lifting, and pursued lifting to such extremes. Going through years of life with constant rejection, failure, ostracism - zero friends at all, spending every day completely alone when not at work, completely mediocre.
After spending years and years trying to make any kind of friendship, and failing every time, I said fuck it, let's just imagine some friends, and you knwo what, they'll like me for the reasons I want to be liked, and they'll be awesome and cool and we'll do stuff together. Fuck everyone else. Why not escape into something happier where I can imagine my life isn'e being wasted.

Don't you like to dream, like to imagine something better?

Bruh, you sound like a schizo. Get some help, forreal.

I like to make my dreams into reality.

I actually became an omega tier introvert due to a sociopathic relationship in high school. Girl pretty much made me feel like worst person to ever walk the planet, drew me away from friends, family, etc. because I didn't deserve them. Only she could put up with me, and barely at that. And when that ended I felt like absolute shit because the only person who (I thought) cared about me was gone. Funny enough, the only reason I'm still alive is because a very small part of me realized that if I decided to quit life and start over, my parents would be 10 times as devastated as I could ever be, and nothing they could do would ever end that devastation.

But as of now, I think the good that came from that relationship definitely outweighs the bad. I learned how to manage my depressive thoughts by channeling them into music. I lift because... well, you probably know. It gives you a sense of self-worth. I earned these gains. Nobody could buy my physique for me. Nobody can take it from me. It's all me and my hard work. But most importantly... although it took a few more shitty relationships to learn this... I learned to love myself. Because in the end, I'm the only one who can. My friends will love me only as long as I provide them with friendship. My parents love me but they have some interests (avoid anything dangerous, provide grandkids, be safe, be productive, be a drone) that conflict with mine. They love an idea of me, one that is very close to me, but is not really me. The only person who would sacrifice the world just so I could get what I want is myself.

There's always more room for improvement - right now aside from my musical/personal projects, I'm re-learning how to make eye contact because I can't look people in the eye anymore. One day it'll become second nature. It's a trying experience.

My point is that you can't achieve everything, but you can achieve a hell of a lot. Even if you're posting this from a warzone in Gaza, there's a chance you can still sneak into Germany, bang some hot German women, and have Hans raise your kids because he's not allowed by law to say he isn't the father. There's always something you can do to improve your life as long as you live. Even if you started out as Barron Trump and now you're a hobo in New Delhi, there's still something you can do to change your life for the better.

If you've spent years without making a single friend, you have to ask yourself the hard questions. Why? Maybe it's because you suck at socializing. If it's horrendous, take some speech lessons. Pay people to teach you how to be a normie. Your life is shit right now. And at the rate it's going, your life will always be shit, and you're going to die a shitty death having lived a shitty life. But maybe one day, even when you're 75, you'll make a friend. Maybe it'll be another 75-year-old struggling to put his life together. Maybe it'll be a kindergartener. And you'll impact that friend's life in a way that nobody else could. Because nobody else is you. Nobody has lived the life you have lived.

And I don't know about you, but I think touching another person's life like that is a much better achievement than spending the rest of your years jacking off to a buff woman on the internet.

FUCK YOU you little nigger loving asshole prick. You normie FUCK - I hate you, die of cancer now you faggot!! poo fart oh what's that, yes I WILL DROWN YOU IN DIARRHOEA!!! Go suck my anus you little scum cunt!!

shit bait

These posts gave me feels. My story is similar to yours user.

Minus the going crazy part, if course.

I feel like I just got told off by a 10 year old on XBL who just learned how to cuss and his parents left him home alone for a couple of hours. It's kinda sad.

Hope you make the best of it. I really do. Personally, I have a feeling that by the time I'm on my deathbed, dating that girl will have been the best life decision I ever undertook.

>not being so high test that you want to dominate over the strongest instead of the weakest
>calling anyone gay

She's not as fat as I thought She's actually average for an American even skinnnier than average actually

That girl was weird af when she posted those webms of herself. Talking about how she got satisfaction from making dyel's film her since she was bigger than them. Also talked about how so she's gonna get even bigger. Crazy crazy crazy.

Ha, gay.

But seriously you sound like a total faggot and no one gives a shit about your little blog post, so kindly FUCK OFF!!