What is your age?

What is your age?

Virgin

>Virgin
defining trait?

>26

profession

DYEL

34. I lost my virginity at 21. I was a fucking aspie wreck long before autism and aspergers was mainstream. I was just a naughty child apparently.

Anyway. Eventually I met a fat bird one and ploughed her. It was shit but first time will always be shit. Not as magical as your mum tells you.

I've not looked back since. Plenty of ass.

Anyway, what I'm saying is, just get your first out the way with any slag that will take it. Once the pressure is off shit gets easier.

whatever these digits are

>when someone asks you your age and you tell them you tell them you fucked a fat chick once and generally get plenty of ass

>fat
Just letting the guy who defined himself as a Virgin know that life isn't over yet. I didn't just decide to spout off about sex for no fucking reason fella

im just messing with you

I'll fucking stab you dick ed

dont hurt me im disabled

kek

he asked for your age, not your life story

Skol

He already said he had autism. Stop harshin his browns nigga.

Things started coming together in my late 20s

29. Shit's cash.

20 as of Valentine's Day, best birthday desu. don't have to worry about having a gf or anything, just get to celebrate with friends

22 on March 9th
>feel old and disappointed I was fat from 15-20

far too old for this place, but I basically grew up here

Only ever fucked hookers, nobody has ever loved me.

Only ever fucked hookers despite many women like me

25, I work in a government job for $50k/yr, I drive a BMW and I live with my parents.

>$50k/yr
>I live with my parents
why? do you like your mom or something?
Move, get a gf, mary her and raise a family. You have no excuse

I love you

This!
Also 23

I'm slowly but surely gathering the courage to kill myself.

In my 30s and still neet living at home.

Turn 29 In April. Most people tell me I look 24 but it doesn't help.
I don't wanna get old and die bros.

What date in April

are you me?

do you sometimes feel like this is better than going out with some ordinary cunt

He wouldn't be able to drive a BMW if he had to pay rent.

soopreeeem gentelman

Almost all women are sluts nowadays and I don't want to be in a relationship with a slut. It's disgusting to think she has had another men penises inside her. Most women have at least 1 pic or video of them naked or having sex in another guy's phone.
Also they obviously tend to cheat.

28 looking 48

thank you for the added perspective.

i told my siblings about a fun night i had overseas.
later on my sister shrilled a comment to me that stuck to me saying "at least i don't gotta pay someone to get laid".

after she said that i felt really bad and started doubting my ways, maybe i shouldn't keep doing or not give a fuck at all

cause either way, you're stil paying one way or another with some whore or a girl

tell her to fuck herself for me.

23 club when?

>at least i don't gotta pay someone to get laid

No, you just gotta open your legs.

Um.. seconding this. I also turn 29 in April. 1988 was best year.

on the next holiday season, am away from home now

so are there any other anons who go to a whore to get some?

I used to, but then I realized it's not worth the money and effort when I have two perfectly working hands and an internet connection that I can put to use immediately.

21 and wish I was 14 again so I can start lifting in my teens and be the kid with the 6-pack and inject HGH so I wouldn't have to be a 5'9 manlet.

You're me except I'm 22. If I ever have a son I will make him lift and do martial arts from a early age

I understand but just to as something to do every now and then. there's gotta be a balance, like with many recreations out there.

This generation of Veeky Forumsizens will have some strong kids im telling you, we all have this same mindset of wanting the best for them and wanting them to be as big and stronk as possible. We gon birth some worlds strongest men/mr olympia type niggas

19yr old dyel becoming a twink.

Turned 24 yesterday

20, 2 months away from 21

You can do it user!

Just hit 24 yesterday.

25 turning 26 on tuesday

21, touched a vagina for the first time a month ago, still virgin though

still in yer mum's fatass womb

Turning 28 July of this year.
Life goes by so fast.

I'm 14

Get off Veeky Forums you tard

>current year -1
>"lifting" for 6 months but have only recently started a proper program (SL5x5)
This is a blue board but I will probs still be banned for this as I have in the past

fat
dyel
(gay?)

20 khv

underage b&

ksv
Just bought an electric masturbator
Were all gonna make it bros.

You're 2016 years old man?
What's the secret?

18, any oldfags with some good life advice? I want to stop making mistakes

19 bit chubby but got some strength and muscle from when i worked out religiously in high school. got lazy, put on weight but been going back to it for the past few months

Eat all the cum you can

Trips deserve legit reply. Take care of your responsibilities first then have your hobby/down time. So study before you drink or game, put 10% of your wage into savings before you buy beers/car parts etc etc. Little bit of responsibie activity consistently isn't hard but pays big over the long term.

Stay active.

26 and 240 pounds from 260 @ 18, as a big guy for you.

When you do shit, shit gets done. When you wait for things to change, they stay the same.
Don't put off things you want to (or have to) do, you might think you still have a lot of time but that time flies past before you realize it. Finish school, get a job, move out, find a girl, if any of that seems hard, start working on it now, it's only gonna get worse as time goes on.
Also video games and shitposting are worthless distractions that waste your time for absolutely nothing to show for it.

21 and want to kill myself

>tfw 35

Ive been on this shit site for nearly half of my entire life.

Fug

30. Female. Lifting for 5 years. Married. 60k a year good job. I can't stop coming here.

25, dropping weight and gaining muscle since November.

Thanks lads, I appreciate it.

Shit is starting to come together and be good
Horribly depressed because I'm an old man who is becoming successful. Didn't lose my virginity until 21 and I'll never know the exciting feeling of high school sex. And now socially I can't act like a teenage boy because I'm supposed to be mature. And half the girls I can sleep with have already rode the cock carousel and want to settle down and get married. I still lead them on and fuck them anyways because that what teenage boys do, and I didn't know that when I was a teenage boy. I'm probably hurting them, but whatever, I'm giving them what they want and they're giving me what I want. Still wish I knew what it was like to have to sneak around to fuck at seventeen.

fuck, but I've got this perfect girl who I can wife. She is amazing and perfect. She has put up with my cheating for the last four years. She has only had sex with one guy before me, so she was practically a virgin. But it was at sixteen, and I can't live knowing she experienced what I always wanted to experience, but I will never truly experience it. Just fake it. It's like when I cheat, I'm with these girls aged 17 to 26 and I'm living out this fantasy, but they have different expectations. I think it is kind of delusional.

But life is what you make it and nothing matters. Can't wait to fucking die.

best advice I can give is to start planning your retirement now. They say that for me to retire comfortably it will take a $1.5 million in savings to live comfortably, that means for you probably closer to $2 million. If you start doing an IRA now and continually put money into it you can probably retire early.

>She has only had sex with one guy before me, so she was practically a virgin.

Lol

im agefluid

Yeah, don't listen to 39 here

who here /1998/

Turned 20 today