/fag/ - Fat Acceptance General

Since the fat hate threads aren't working and you attract more flies with honey than vinegar, let's start a friendly thread for our body conscious friends.

Remember: You are beautiful. You are radiant. Learn to love yourself the way you are, and if you want, then consider weight loss. Don't let others pressure you into making life choices.

>scales cannot measure force

Wrong

>beauty
Actually, yes it does. The more likely you are to be overweight, the more likely you are to be undesirable.
>power
True to some extent. Though if a lot of that weight is due to muscle mass, you most likely got a lot of power.
>talent
Talent for what exactly? On the higher end of the scale, I would suggest that it's a detriment to your physical talents.
>possibility
What possibilities? Like talent, if your on the higher end of the numerical scale, your life possibilities are going to become limited due to the amount of damage you are doing to your body.
>life
Subjective and cannot be properly defined.
>love
Subjective and cannot be properly defined.
>strength
See power.
>force
See power.
>purpose
Subjective. You're just pulling stuff out of your ass now.
>passion
Passion for what? Subjective and cannot be properly defined.
>spirit
Spirit for what? Subjective and cannot be properly defined.

>Fat Acceptance General
not on my fucking Veeky Forums, reported you disgusting blubbery fuck
sage

>You are beautiful.
but that's wrong you retard

Hnnng that girls is stronk and hot

>nose ring

throw it in le trash

just kidding she's pretty stunning actually
i actually just make jokes because i know that in my current physical state no girl like this would want me and it sort of stings. jokes like these ward off this feeling.

Op is a FAG fag.

its like the pic with the hambeasts smashing scales. its just denial of objectivity.

fattie formula, no matter how attractive they are: x-5 out of 10.

>obesity doesn't affect anyone else, shitlord!

The fallacy here is that her first assertion is omitting several key points. Scales do provide a numerical reflection of an object's relationship with gravity, but they can also be used to infer many other pieces of information. For example, if a woman steps on a scale and the numerical reflection of gravity happens to say 500lbs, we know the only possible mechanism for her to have a 500lb relationship with gravity is an incredibly unhealthy one. There is no healthy way for certain people to reach certain reflections of a relationship with gravity, so the number on a scale can actually be more than that.

And yes weight has been tied to most of those things she said it cannot measure. Not sure what her system would be for measuring purpose, passion, or spirit...

>/fag/
ahaha
AHAHAHAHAHA

>Scales can't measure force
Except that's literally their purpose.

Autism speaks.

Why do retards always argue with FPH images, as if we don't all see the flawed logic and you have to point it out for us

>he expects everyone to erupt in (you)'s and applaud this autistic post
yeah no

>rappid aggressive expansion

>/fag/
>the joke writes itself

>/fag/ - Fat Acceptance General
i smiled

Fuck you, Fat Hate Threads are one of the few things that motivate me to do some exercise. The very idea of not ending up like the people being mocked in those threads is what keeps me going to the gym.

-120 kg, 183cm Fatso

actually, if you wana get rid of fruit flies, you use apple cider vinegar.

You know it, best motivation there is.