>still below ICO price

Why won't this shit pump?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Hh4EFH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shilling/overshadowed by better alternatives

that's what I want to know

you told me this shit is the next metaverse

Their app has spelling errors. If they can't get a simple thing like spelling right, why would I invest?

Link didn't even have the white paper before ICO

Market is normie

what is this

Shit. Did you make me buy into another scam?

They banned him again. WTF this is one of these shitcoins that only go down after ICO reeeeeeeeeeee

guck you biz

I'm surprised too. I thought it for sure would do better on an exchange like Bitfinex, but it seems like all the pre-sale faggots are just dumping away and there's not much interest.

What's the context of this?

Its from the official group on telegram

Legit Swiss company with good staff no scam. Didn't find the spelling error in the app either, but maybe I'm retarded.

I've only seen this picture where they misspelled CHF. Pretty retarded for a company based in Switzerland.

Whyu would a scam go through the trouble of taking out adds in teh WSJ and posting multiple account info on their home page?

I'm in contact with Amelia and don't see why you would think there's a scam. The ICO price means nothing, especially after EiDOO announced a 25% AirDrop Bonusd for Token Holders ho didn't trade for the 6 months

t.co / 4vrjow6dT4

DYOR before coming to Veeky Forums and whining like a little bitch because you didn't get 25x with your rent money and now you're getting evicted

so pissed off by this post that I went full retard on the keyboard

here are some tits to make up for it

Nigger, the post you replied to was putting in a good word for Eidoo.

Dumbass look at the IP, I was replying to my own goddam post...

it will. smart money already loaded them bags

nice pic bro share the sauce

literally written at the bottom right corner

Do I look like your motherfucking librarian? just like for OP, DYOR and learn to use Google

You replied to who said it's a good company and not a scam, and then made a post replying to him saying it's not a scam, even though that's exactly what he just said.

Didn't catch that. Yeah, it's a dumb typo, this should be the biggest problem with the app though

because its a scam, join this crypto altcoin pumpgroup discord.gg/Hh4EFH

Fuck off rajeesh