Chewing Gum for a Stronger Jaw?

Guys does this really work? Can I get a stronger jaw from chewing gum? Will I also be able to enunciate my words better?

No but I've heard sucking dick does wonders

it makes it stronger. You won't get knocked the fuck out as easily. So chew a bunch and go beat your uncle who touched you to much.

why do you have to be so mean with your posts
why can't you lend me support instead of tearing me down

because you're fucking gay dude

curse you familiglia
i'll reek my horrible vegence some day

>will working a muscle make it bigger
you answered your own fucking question, yes, if you chew gum you will get a stronger jaw, its probably gonna take a few years of daily chewing, but if your that desperate then sure.

yes it helps

and dont mind they´re just dyel faggots

exercise can also make your bones denser

try it OP, you'll either get what you want or break your fucking jaw

CHew mastic gum, get a bigger jaw familia

4 months, 2 months or so on the mastic, 2 on normal

other stuff done too like losing bf % and mewing + correcting my overbite (not surgical, just conscious effort until it felt normal atm I don't need to try )

just buy some mastic and chew till your mouth is sore, same way you would bodybuild, except with your jaw, resistance training + time

>years

lamo

If you're scared of getting lockjaw when you suck cock you need to practise on plastic before hand try to find a large one

top fucking kek that giant ass nose

so this is the power of "alex"

u merlin them jaw gains I see baka

thanks guys
i'm gonna give er a go

post progress pics blur out eyes and shit if you have friends or a job (normie)

How many times we have to tell you that your jaw didn't change at all? The only difference is that in the second pic your jaw muscles are flexed and also you position your mouth/jaw in such way to further emphasize the jaw, and it's so obviously visible on your mouth that you're trying hard to flex your jaw making you look like a tryhard.

top kek

why is your tie outside your jacket

That nose, just how Jewish are you?

You look like a slav mark renton

chewing gum and jaw excersices only work if you're underage.

once your finished puberty they are just memes