:)

we are here for you user

I kicked my dads ass when I was like 13

> he was soowly dying from cancer
> he wouldn't let me go out with my friends

I can't

>tfw you dad brags that he was bigger than you at your age

Oh yeah I can fuck him up

My dad was a golden glove winner, and he wanted all of us boys to box like him, but none of us liked the brane damage involved in the sport.

I'm a brown belt in judo and about to get blue in bjj along with the boxing I did with my brothers growing up. I would wreck my dad.
Also, he had a shit dirty bulk diet and did boxing cardio, and I lift and have a clean diet, I would wreck him even when he was in his prime.

My dad did karate for years, runs 4 miles a day, lifts, and is on TRT.

He's also 65, 5'8" 140lbs. Im bigger, stronger, and boxed/MMA.

But me and my dad get along swimmingly I would never touch him and have no reason to. Rock on Dad.

why would you want to beat up your father even if you could?
takes a special type of degenerate loser to do such a thing

>dad was special forces
>still bigger than me
>in his 40s

Soon I will overtake the old man

Just say yes, user

I got you, senpai. I'll be your new dad.

I love you, son.

I'm definitely more swole than my pops but dad grew up in THE HOOD of New Jersey so he would probably beat my ass in a real no holds bar fight

My dad was an assassin.
He had a nickname terminator.

I doubt i could beat him.

He went to the gym every day for ~30 years but quit over a decade ago now. He was strong as fuck but it was always hidden under fat. Now he's in his mid-60's and has a lot of mobility issues. He would probably wreck me but fuck himself up or have a heart attack in the process.

Same here. Mine was also an addict while alive, so I definitely could've beaten him up then too.

Never said anything about wanting to. I only asked if you could.
>stop projecting you degenerate

yeah, my dad's like 65 with aids. Hes still pretty ripped tho. and might stab me back in the day if i tried.

My dad is a fat fuck who had a black belt in karate and served in the military for a brief period of time. I don't think I could even move him if I wanted to. I'd have to fight dirty to even have a chance.

My Dad is in shit shape, but he grew up in a toughnut part of Kurdistan and was a conscript for 2 years, I've only been lifting for 5 months.
I don't know if I could, but it would be a close fight.

Let's cut the bravado boys and get down to the real business.

Who here can make their dad cum?

>mfw even aty peak my father would probably still steam roll me
>never been beaten in an arm wrestle, beaten people literally twice my size
>don't go to gym, or use equipment, just use my job to workout and push ups sit-ups and squats
>father makes me look like a twig, especially when sparing
>TFW no amount of speed can make up for the force this man keeps hidden somewhere in his beer gut

Sounds like a good man to have as a father

>brane damage

sounds like you did a little too much sparring already user

Early, he's a weak man.

I've been able to since I was 14. Could usually out wrestle him easily.

Honestly I quickly grew much bigger than my dad, though I'm adopted and he's 5'2" while I'm currently 6'5".

I can and I did. Fuck that alcoholic cunt.

Dad's a cop and a big guy 4u. He would absolutely wreck my shit.

Kek

You fuck your mom yet? Looks like you already did your dad.

So is mine and I'm glad. I said this before that on his deathbed he asked me for forgiveness for being an absent, alcoholic asshole and I said no.

also my mother I confirm

to everyone who answered 'yes': have you already fucked your mothers?

I probably could, he's 56 and has heart problems, in his prime though he would have wiped the floor with me
He used to be a champion rugby player and a pretty good cyclist so he was far fitter than am I

I have a bad relationship with my father. I used to be scared of him, cause he'd get mad and yell all the time.

A few years ago we finally got in an all out fight. But he was....so weak. There was a moment where I had him in a headlock and had a really scary realization I could very easily kill him.

This was before I started lifting.

Also once I broke one of his ribs by hugging him too hard.

Siegmund Freud was a fraud

I did when I was 18. I'd had enough of his bullshit, he finally pushed me too far, and I just let him have it. Seeing your own father cringe in fear when you pull your fist back to punch him again is simultaneously wonderful and terrible; I don't recommend it to anyone, if you can manage to avoid it. If I've ever had anger issues, they all started with him.

But that was all a long, long time ago. He's probably dead by now, or at least I hope he is, the son of a bitch..

>my dad was a body builder in college
>won a few competitions
>stopped competing when I was born but kept lifting
>fucked his back up moving a piano a couple years back
>now he can't left, run, or even stand for too long
>he's depressed and he and my step mom both just wallow in depression

How do I help them, bros?

He's strong but he's old already and never lifted seriously
He could beat mostly everyone in his age group though

I'm overall stronger than my dad was when he was my age but he was in the marines so who knows.

Suck his dick

My old man had knee surgury in September. He's overweight and it has barely healed because of the strain it puts on his leg. Yes. I can beat him up

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5XGTpophI

Not even close, I'm 27 and he's 54 and he kicked my ass about 3 months ago in a full blown fist fight

he's also been a roofer his whole life and been in more than a hundred bar fights so I stood no chance

If you can beat your dad up and he's under 60 years old you got a bitch ass dad, my grandpa is 78 and would whoop my ass, he lifts hay bails over his head 10 hours a day since he was like 10 and he still does it

My dad would kick my ass, he grew up in a shitty city really poor and has been in a bunch of fights by my age (19). Meanwhile I'm a typical white kid from an upper middle class suburb

>the time will come when I have to attend my old man's funeral

How did you guys cope?

iktf bro
>tfw dad always makes fun of you for your scrawny arms even though I'm trying my hardest

I can't beat him, but I can at least hold my own against him. My mom gets ultra pissed when we tussle, even if it's just for fun. He was a bouncer at clubs, is an electrical lineman, and lived in Portland Maine back when it was a place for fishermen to drink and fight, not when it was the hipster hive it is today.

one of these days, though

My thoughts are with the anons who lost their fathers. Can't fucking imagine

I am stronger, more agile, taller, weigh more, and have a bigger reach than my dad.

Dad strength can't be beat though; he'd woop my ass.

Taking a point that he is old now, I guess with one hand - easy fight

By having a white trash father who whipped me with his belt, put out cigars on my back, and drank himself to death riding the "used to be a marine" bullshit.

i could, he's a pretty fat 61 year old man with back problems
i never would because he's the single greatest man I've ever met

Easily. He works a desk job and is approaching 50. He's out of shape and starting to have joint problems. He has size on me, but that's it.

I'm stronger, faster, better maintained, and I'm also an autist obsessed with muh martial arts and lifting.

me but he has MS so it doesnt take much

I can. He was always abusive because I'm "chads" son. My superior genetics and boxing skills have already proven to be more than what he can handle and I was only 17. I just wanted to be his friend but I was a constant reminder that he was a cuck.

My stepdad used to relentlessly beat up my prostate in the middle of the night.

That's fucked up. Want to hug it out?

Not me. He is a soldier who is exercising his whole life without any breaks. Perhaps when he will be in his 60's (48 now)

thankfully i dont know that feel

i always complained about my spaghetti arms and how thin i was as a teenager (my dad had and still has thick and muscular arms) and he never put me down. when i had 11 inch arms he told me i looked okay and that i'd improve in strength and appearance and he says the same now that i have 15 inch arms

i love my dad