Face it: Arnold looks bad in this picture. His arms and chest are far too big and his physique is totally unbalanced

Face it: Arnold looks bad in this picture. His arms and chest are far too big and his physique is totally unbalanced.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CD75i95_MWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chest
>too big

kys you imbecile

superior arnold coming through

he's right. arnold look terrible. OP looks amazing. arnold has been forcefed to us wake up sheeple

While having amazing insertions and incredible bone structure, he was way too top heavy and front heavy.

He's probably the reason why millions of DYELs only do bench&curl.

Hmm, I don't see it. It's pretty much impossible to say Arnold looked bad.

His delts are dwarfed by his tris ruining his silhouette

>dyels unironically talking shit about Arnold

This fucking board.

>in this picture
well, yeah

I can never get over his fucking forearms in this pic, jesus fucking christ.

>muh sacred cow
Grow a pair

He's not a "sacred cow"

but saying that Arnold looked back was like saying the paintings of Michelangelo look like shit

and he still looks better than you, you skinny DYEL faggot.

bad*

Still believing Arnold is God
>fraud from the age of 16
>says roids ruined the sport and current BBs are too big

He is objectively bigger, leaner, and more aesthetic than anyone on Veeky Forums. Saying he looks bad is fucking retarded.

And don't post shitskins on a /pol/ board.

Except that Michelangelo mad works that are pleasingly proportionate and Arnold was not

he looks better here because his tris arent so pronounced and his delts fit in with chest

tru

look at dem glutes

a e s t h e t i c

>Arnold wasn't proportionate

What the fuck am I reading?

Go back to yourcontainment board.

If you read what I posted I said he looks bad """"in this picture""""
which is true. He looks better in this one I agree.

And you were wrong that time too.

Arnie is the best, always will be.

Nope

You know that pic is you, right?

Dude his legs look fucking natty. His lats don't compare to his chest, his triceps don't compare to his biceps. He was not proportionate, that doesn't mean he didn't look aesthetic.

Wow good one

I genuinely dislike him as a person but during his best years he had the perfect body to just enjoy everyday life, look huge but get positive reactions from people. Tall, still looked good in clothes, small waist because they didn't even have insulin and GH back then, all around close to perfect muscle bellies and proportions

>fit is a /pol/ board
bannon pls, go back to your containment shithole, only a manchild would politicize something as universal as lifting heavy shit

/pol/ tries to claim all masculine pursuits

Yeah Arnold was pretty much the perfect balance of looking fucking huge while still looking "human".

>can't even see lats in picture
>His lats don't compare to his chest

Why are you even pretending you know what you're talking about?

You tell me this compares to his giant chest.

I don't think he was saying that steroids and such shouldn't be in body building, just that it went from being proportionate and like superman incarnate, to just being as huuuuuge as possible while trying to be proportionate.

>that bulge

The fuck are you doing? You're using a bicep/delt pose to prove a point about back? How about you try something that actually lets him spread his wings?

Be honest, you haven't been lifting for more than a year, have you.

big legs aren't aesthetic, only reason someone should have big legs is if they are a powerlifter, cyclist, or competing bodybuilder

Not him, but masculine pursuits are already politicized. Most things considered "manly" tend to not be sought after by hipstery pussies.

inb4
>arnold
>implying he wasn't a competing bodybuilder
what did he mean by this?

i mean the dyels who train for girls

>hipsers don't buy into masculinity
That's bullshit. Look at the explosion of masculinity stores and barbershops selling woody leathergoods and lumberjack shit, it's trendy as fuck to sell masculinity to men who feel theirs in insufficient

Dude how retarded are you to say back double bi doesn't display the back? That's it from me, keep riding Arnold's dick bro.

It sure as hell doesn't display the back's true size. That's what lat spreads are for, newfag.

We're debating proportion, not aesthetics, which is inherently a subjective thing.

Girls wear lumberjack checkered shirts, that doesn't mean they're masculine. That shit is just trendy right now.

Anyone who says Arnold's legs were too small has fallen for the SS kool aid.

>those tiny arms hanging off the sides like a kids drawing

Good point about that, but I would still argue that that's more feminine because they're playing dress up and not actually pursuing anything manly. Actual lumberjack-work isn't done by hipsters. They're more Village People YMCA-tier than anything genuinely manly, if that makes sense.

>Arnold
>tiny arms

And now you're just trolling.

Well yeah there's nothing traditionally manly about being a software developer or being a desk jockey. Softboys will always be a market for products that make them feel like "real" men

What is angle, contrast and saturation? The man won Mr. Olympia seven times against others who were competing under the same criteria as him, some with more mass (proving that he didn't just win because of mass, especially considering the winners before and after him). He is, objectively and judiciously as aesthetically perfect for bodybuilding as a man could be.

The are tiny compared to his huge turtleshell back

a good back looks good in both poses, there's a reason both lat spread and back double biceps are mandatory poses in contests
to rly make u think: google some pictures of Kai Greene and Kevin Levrone hitting both poses. Kai's back looks WAY better in BDB and Levrone's back looks WAY better in lat spread
whereas for example Ronnie and Dorian had thick slabs of muscle on every square inch of their back in both poses

Your point was that Arnold's back was "small", which is clearly not the case.

And you can't compare Arnold with guys using modern gear.

>first his arms are far too big
>now his arms are tiny
ok jeff

this was my first post in this thread and I was just responding to your fucking nonsense about back double biceps not being a real back pose
Arnold's back was big and overall good in both BDB and lat spread

I didn't say it wasn't a real back pose, I said you can't judge a back's size with a BDB pose.

>"You're using a bicep/delt pose to..."
just KYS
and yes you can judge it. obviously not 100% fully and objectively like I have said, you also need the lat spread for that

That is what the gods look like. Repent.

>god is a curlbro
rly makes you think

Arnold's Pro "Highlights"
>1970 NABBA Mr. Universe - professional in London, England. Who cares?
>1970 AAU Pro Mr. World in Columbus, Ohio. Sergio entered the competition after showing up only to watch Vasily Alexeev clean and jerk 500 in an exhibition, so Arnold walked away with an easy victory against one day-of entry Oliva and perrenial bridesmaid-in-competitions Dave Draper.
>1970 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York. Beat one guy who previously won uncontested.
>1971 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Paris, France. Beat two guys, one of whom was 50.
>1972 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Essen, Germany. Beat three disqualified opponents.
>1973 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York. Beat a guy he outweighed by 50 lbs and the sliced and diced but totally outmassed Serge Nubret, because Sergio was so pissed at Weider's shenanigans, tomfoolery, and balderdash to bother showing up.
>1974 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York. Beat one unseasoned competitor and two guys he outweighed by 50 lbs.
>1975 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Pretoria, South Africa. In his final lackluster Olympia victory before retiring, Arnold again defeated the Hulk, Serge Nubret, and a handful of guys who weighed what Arnold weighed in high school, all while competing light and having only trained a couple of months for the event.
>1980 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Sydney, Australia. Arnold is handed a victory in what is widely considered a fixed competition against decent competition, though seven of them would be considered "manlets" under today's standards because they weighed less than most novice lifters can bench.

bow down peasant

Wow. This really is the ramblings of a desperate, salty child.

This is what lou ferrigno might have told himself on the way home from the Olympia.

I'm certain this will cause a great many of you no little amount of consternation, given the fact that Arnold was likely involved, at least in some small way, in your participation in physical culture/weightlifting/powerlifting/whatever the fuck you want to call it, but bear with me- the proof behind my statement lies in plain sight. Though Arnold was without question the greatest representative of weight training that the world has seen in the last 60 or so years, his greatness in competition was largely manufactured, and his fellow competitors were often few in number and usually both inexperienced and naive. Arnold, then, was a Mensa member picking on kids in the Special Olympics... if the Special Olympics were to fracture into half a dozen organizations with different rules and a palpable hatred for one another.

His criticism is that modern bodybuilders are ugly. The sport abandoned its roots in aestheticism. Look at Rich Piana and tell me Arnold is wrong.

In a back double bi pose, the lats are contracted back, not flared out. You are an idiot.

I love that half of these are you saying "Arnold won because he was bigger lol."

disproportional development in some parts is what makes physiques unique

everyone has some muscle group that dominates their other muscle groups

Rich Piana isn't even close to the pinnacle of modern aesthetics. That's not a fair comparison at all.

How short is that woman? Ahnold is only 5' 10"....

its because his pants are up so high

he's 6'2 you fucking mong

Big legs are aesthetic, if you also have a big upper body to compensate. It's all about relativity. If your legs are fucking jacked yet you have twigs for arms they look shit, but if your legs are small as fuck and your arms are jacked then you look like fucking shit still. You need a good balance of both

>he's 6'2 you fucking mong

Keep drinking that kool-aid

What kind of steroid cycles did Arnold utilze amd roughly how long did they last. Did he actually begin gear at 16? If so how has he lasted untill his current age without any negative sides?

Now. Back in his youth he was between 6'1-6'2

BRRRRAAAAP

I just think he looks straight up beautiful.

We will never be him in his prime.

Simulation end NOW!

No negative sides other than multiple heart surgeries lol

>without any negative sides?
you know his heart is on the verge of exploding right? there's not many from that era that are still around

>negative sides
he's had two or three heart operations

>curlbro
>deadlifted 735lb

huh...

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with his veins?

how are them jelly beans?

How did Arnold train as an adolescent/young adult? Did he begin with upper body everday?

youtube.com/watch?v=CD75i95_MWA

2 maybe 3 anons on this board are both bigger and more shredded

Arnold did not have access to the same steroids

underrated

Honestly arnold's physique isn't that great at all.
What made him "great" was his posing and his personality.

If he wasn't as charismatic, and was just a shy quiet reserved guy, nobody would even remember his fucking name.

That small ass micro dick isnt proportionate

>I genuinely dislike him as a person

Why? Cheating on his wife aside, he seems like an okay dude.

Obvious troll is obvious

This has to be his best photograph not including movie roles

How do the SS SL fegguts feels knoqing thee Oak trained Chin ups and Push ups and direct ab training as his foundation..

Mentzer has a few rlly good pics. Better than arnold in a few poses.
Say what you want about his odd program, dude was cherub tier