Forget boomer advice, look at this pro life advice from my Grandma, member of the greatest generation

Forget boomer advice, look at this pro life advice from my Grandma, member of the greatest generation.
>Get a colour wheel (from Jacksons?)
>Paint.
>Learn carpentry.
>else, do simple bookkeeping.
>Who else would look after Lyra? (Lyra is my dog)

I mean, maybe she thinks my liberal arts degree means I'm qualified to paint houses. Carpenters get $42 an hour her though so not the worst advice.

Share your favourite life advice from the over 60s in this thread.

My favourite life advice was from my grandfather:

Toughen the fuck up, kid

>Learn carpentry
That's one of the all-time best pieces of general advice for any man.

the greatest generation fought in the battle of thermopylae

Grandfether tell me invest in kneepads

"why dont u sell all ur 'big'coins for some real estate? or stocks?"

my grandma just asks my mom and sister if i'm married yet in their pajeet language. I fucking know she's in on all of the redpill shit and is just mocking me.

My Grandad bombed Dresden.

Jacksons = Pink Wojaks

my grandad is a flat earther but apart from that everything he says is gold

>Paint.
enjoy losing your sense of smell from inhaling the paint fumes

>Learn carpentry.
waste of time

>waste of time
>yes, good goy.... buy only toxic IKEA shit and soulless plastic furniture..... yes...... good.......... good.............

>mfw skawkzak won't stop skawking bullshit

This thread will remain empty, just like the heads of the younger generations.

Jesus man that's your fucking grandma

Have some respect

Thanks bought 100k grandmacoins

Um doesn't it bother you that she's probably white? I say good riddance to a dying, racist generation.

You call your grandma "Betty"? Wtf

>Liberal arts degree

Holy fuck kys

Respect your goddamn grandma. Holy shit, degenerates all up in here.

You're the brilliant soul with a liberal arts degree looking for a job, you obviously need all the advice you can get.

My grandfather said: "look, everyone around you earn good buck, your relatives go to restaraunts every day, other relatives own shop chains - and you? I'm very sick, I neee money, grandson. Such a pity to die a poor man". I took this to heart, and when he was really sick, I refused to arrive to his aid. He has died in agony afterwards.

Son. Never trust a nigger...

I don't care how good a friend's you think they are. If they get among their own they will turn on you in a second.

Idiot. You have no idea how awful her belief system might be. A person like that shouldn't be a role model and doesn't deserve respect.

I say ask whether or not she even supports the trans community before we declare her a saint.

Frankly, I'd just say fuck her. People her age are on the wrong side of history and are better off dead.

You should see what white people do when they get among their own!

You also have no idea how awful her belief system might be. Resent her if she's a bigot, sure. But don't resent her because she's telling a person to get a job ahaha.

Her name is Betty, so she's obviously not a PoC.

Until you can walk a mile in the shoes of a disabled trans person like myself, you should really just fuck off.

This is a fact. I was once friends with a nigger. Hung out with him almost every day for 3 years. He'd stay over at my house all the time, sometimes for days at a time because he got thrown out of his house a lot, and we'd just bool out, smoke, watch movies and shit about the illuminati, we'd rob kids who sold weed, just degenerate shit like that. Then one day he leaves and my chain is missing from my jewelry box. I tell somebody that I think he stole my chain and they said the nigger was seen wearing it around town. I pulled up on his house with some friends of mine and waited for 5-6 hours for him to get back from wherever he was. I never pulled up on him like that before, he knew why I was there. My friends had guns just in case because this nigger had shot somebody before. Told him to give me my shit back, followed him in the house when he got it to make sure he wasn't grabbing a gun, got my shit and left. Never spoke to him again. He hasn't updated any social media accounts in 2 years so he's probably dead or in jail.

You can't trust a nigger.

Execute murderers & rapists in the way that murderers & rapists were executed in that time? What's your point?

My grandad killed Hitler

FACTS

I'm sure you'd defend it if the races were reversed :^)

It was extrajudicial, actually. You don't want barbaric mob killings, even if you are a racist. Imagine some college girl accused you of rape, you were innocent, but a gang hangs you from a tree. Law and order's necessary for a healthy, functioning society, and white people were pretty bad about that in the United States, historically.

Whites were executed too but that doesn't matter to you people's agenda.

Vigilanty justice has a looong history among all races. It's not unique to blacks.

You sound like a nigger (white) yourself

I used to be. This was a long time ago. I do white people shit now. I listen to white people music.

Shut up you frail lanky bitch.

Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith lynching of 1930. They were murderes. Fuck 'em.

That's racist you bigot.

Do you have a degree? My friend also has a bullshit liberal arts degree, but hey they chose him over the other numb nuts with no degrees when applying to work in Claims Management for AAA insurance. Started him at 70k salary a year.

A lib art degree is better than none. And before you kek at the idea of me pursuing one, I'm not. I'm in ECST.

dude murderers and rapists faced actual capital punishment. not random mobbings where innocent men were targeted, tortured and murdered.

I dont agree with vigilante justice. These were not innocent men.

I'd been friends with my nigger friend for 10 years now.

He recently mentioned to me that when we hung out at my house in high school, he opened one of our closets and saw a box of rice krispies - the huge ones you buy from Costco. Told me that he stole all of them, throwing them all in his backpack leaving only a couple in the box.. Continued to hang out with me, skateboard, eat my mom's cooking that day with the rice krispies in his bag.

I laugh at it now, but this painted a picture to the type of person he is today.. an oppurtunist who isn't able to empathize with anyone one around him.

Fucking niggers. The only good ones I've come across were educated ones in my University - the ones who are almost graduating, not the ones who's parents make them go.

The ones in the photo posted or mobbings in general? Because in general a lot of innocents were hurt.

so you're the grandson of hitler?
is that the joke? sorry i'm autismo.

Don't you mean "roll a mile on the wheels". By disabled I'm assuming you can't walk

My grandpa
>quit being a pussy
Thats the only advice you ever need

black betty lmao
its a coon as fuck name

how does a member of the older generation fall for that shit? I thought that was a relatively new/revived meme?

>I'm so glad you aren't a parasite like your mother.

>I was worried when you started dating that Soviet girl (Romanian), but you had the good sense to end that.

>I don't understand your roommate, is he gay? (because he had long hair)

>Your cousins are all pathetic, I'm leaving you the house

>Don't ever let yourself depend on another person or a company. Never be content with what they're paying you, always move forward.

God rest your soul nana. You were the hardest person I ever met, and no one held a grudge like you. You were a fiscal miracle for a woman of your generation, and it blows that Grandpa died so young. Together you would have made the world your bitch.

60 year olds are boomers

Grandma isn't racist though, she's always been kind to Aboriginals and welcoming to immigrants. She does find it a bit frustrating when some of her carers have poor English though.

>waste of time
What is there to carepentry that takes time to learn? 1 week tops a month if you're slow

you call your Gandma Betty and not Grandma?

Every man should learn basic carpentry, mechanics, plumbing, and electrical, and fucking welding

every poor man should, maybe.
my grandfather and my dad did those things
I live a life of leisure and i will pay someone to do those things for me.

beer before liquor never sicker, liquor after beer in the clear

Do you think he'd get rice krispies often?

>Thanks Betty!
Fucking kill yourself you massive untraditional nigger loving uncultured individualist liberal pile of fermenting manure road trash eggplant
dont responding to bait

Your grand dad is a piece of shit and female descendants are fucking and getting raped by """refugees""".

It's good to learn some trades, and not the cryptofag kind. But anyway she can go get fucked for being part of the generation that sold off the unborn for old people gibs.

Your grandma is senile, bro

>It was extrajudicial, actually. You don't want barbaric mob killings

>implying State-sanctioned death is not a barbaric mob killing

>disabled trans person
The "disabled" is redundant.

>liberal arts degree
You might as well just kill yourself.

You address your grandma by her first name?

Weird.

I never had a grandmother or grandfather
Or any family outside my direct one.
Don't take them for granted