/fraud/

steroids, blogging and ignoring+hiding alex/glands posts

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on body dysmorphia general:

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/7-ways-to-fix-anterior-pelvic-tilt
instagram.com/p/BQEMRu7DfuQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=zOQhqiyEZaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying I do this

I don't though I lift to astonish and dazzle MasT with my progress

Why else would you bother lifting?

>ignore Alex posting

At that point I would just start talking to myself which I have proven that I can and will do

First

Been on gear for about a year now and I feel like lately my source has been giving me under dosed shit, can you guys Redpill me on homebrew

>TFW bought first cycle
>TFW severe back pain and scared to fucking lift until I get this shit checked with an MRI or something because physiotherapy isnt helping shit and it hurts a fuckton

what do bros

Do you have preexisting injuries or anterior pelvic tilt? Also:

>back pumps

Not really man just always had lower back pain but lately it's been bad as fk and I kind of feel a lump or something on oneside i think is protruding

I haven't started the cycle yet I'm just super scared to lift until i get this checked out fully and Im pissed off i can't start on the gains train yet

Go see a physio for sure. My roommates lower back protrudes quite a bit from over developed spinae erectors, and having apt.

See what a doctor says but I'm willing to bet it's nothing totally serious. Do you sleep on your stomach?

I've seen a physio a couple times but it hasn't helped too much. Really worried it's a legit serious problem dude, hurts so fucking bad sometimes and seemingly over nothing.

Just really worried about damaging it by continuing to lift, let alone introducing sterons into it.

>Do you sleep on your stomach?
Yeah I do

That's an issue. Sleep on your back on the floor for a weeks. See if corrects anything.

I've been doing that for the last few days...

Gonna see GP about it on Monday (or at least schedule appointment). Fuckin delay after delay to start first cycle, had been waiting like 5 months now because something always came up.

Bimbo is a bro

I hope you start feeling healthy. It's sounding a like lot inflammation of the lower back due to overuse.

When squatting and deadlifting, you're making sure to pronounce the butt while keeping chest flared and shoulders retracted right?

i can buy all the condiments now

I stopped squatting and deadlifting for a couple months...

FUCK man im so scared now typing all this out, this really seems like a big issue

Tbqh bending forward at the hips aggravates it a lot which is a sign of disc herniation but raising my legs one at a time on my back doesn't cause any pain which according to the internet is a better sign of herniation.

>I hope you start feeling healthy
Thank you.

>Gear came in today
>Asin is in capsule form

What do? Doubt I'm gonna need a whole 12.5 doing 500Test/wk

What happens when you stop roiding?

you die

back2normallyf

retain a good amount of the gains

Lol you'll definitely need 12.5, if only twice a week.

I think you can maintain modest muscle because the steroids increase the number of fibers. You can hit a low dose of Test E later on in your life and a lot of those gains will come back instantly because of the pre-existing muscle fibers

I wish I had a picture to show you, but my roommates lower back bulgeslike that when she bends over. Constantly complains of hip tightness. Hurt to lift her leg to shave it the other day. Literally all signs point to apt for her, and you exhibit a lot of similar symptoms.

You can kinda see here how overdeveloped the lower back is.

I linked her this article: t-nation.com/training/7-ways-to-fix-anterior-pelvic-tilt a few weeks ago and the pain while squatting has subsided quite a bit. She almost has scoliosis too which combined with apt fucks her hips and over protrudes her core. It's much less noticeable now.

We need a better wiki. This wiki is garbage. You can't even search it as far as I can tell. Reddit's layout is fucking GARBO

Smaller file

>but my roommates lower back bulgeslike that when she bends over

Nah I meant like I physically feel something protruding on the right side more so than the left. Not sure if you can "feel" a slipped disc but really does not seem normal for your back to be unbalanced.

I'll take a look at the link and really rush seeing a doc for this shit. I guess in the meantime my gear and current gains won't disappear too quickly...

Hey bimbs how is high tren low test (700/180) for recomping/lean bulking?

Have you done any myofascial release?

I wanna tongue punch your roommates fart box and pussy.

Does she have extensions or is that all her hair? And lol at your profile and "fitness modeling".

what are bloodwork

It works really well but I'm hesitant to tell anyone to use tren that isn't going to compete. Such a harsh drug physically and mentally.
She hates rimjobs.

>She hates rimjobs.
It ain't for her

I have never used steroids before , is oral clen at a small dose okay if I do it at lower doses with a good diet ? Obviously I won't take anything for another few months until I have more knowledge on the subject.

It's a fun clip on. I actually did get a fitness modeling shoot a few days ago but yeah lol.

Ay ask her if I buy her that Mazda airbag in her wish list if she'll let me facefuck her with my 8" dong.

She'd show me so we could laugh at you and then suck my dick ;)

Are we comparing breadsticks?

;^)

Neck y'self.

Oh I was gonna say das sum nice hair if it was all hers.

>suck my dick
N-no, BWC only. We could do a spitroast on her though.

Nah I don't share find ur own hunny.

So you graduated?
Where you getting that fancy mustard money from?

Still roidin?

Clen isn't a steroid, man.

you think you got problems. my pharma Asin is 25mg balls and appears unsplitable.

Oh Lord is someone grab fatlifts we gon have a gangbang.

All I could imagine is a bunch of guys sweating all over the place, huffing and puffing from tren and complementing each other's muscles despite being balls deep in a girl.

Fug. I'll take this one then.

instagram.com/p/BQEMRu7DfuQ/

scroll to the very bottom of home page for the table of contents . I agree tho, don't take it as gospel. I read wildly different advice on other forums.

Ahaha shes is such a nice girl.

God damnit bimbs I don't want your sloppy seconds. Which ones haven't you diddled?

You know what I mean , is it safe for a first time user and by itself

Awesome. I have ran it at this dose before but i was eating +3k cals tdee, never tried recomping on it

Soon it'll be none.

>roommate asks if it's okay to blast me on IG and show me off plus advertise my coaching
>"yes please do"
>her coworker messages her
>"hey your trainer is really hot lol. My bf lifts but I don't want to train with me. Would your trainer coach me? Are you okay with that :)"
>we both laugh
>roommate laughs and thinks it's because the girl is shy around her bf

Yeah it should work great if you know that dose and how you respond go ham on it dude. Show us results.
Totally forgot to mention
>roommate tells coworker "oh he's super cool you can relax around him I mean I fart on him all the time"

Thanks girlie

Bimbo where do you live? Do you have to travel for work?

Any Washington frauds? Moving to western wa and disappointed in the choice of gyms out there

Just foam rolling desu senpai

I am in western WA. Come to me and I'll lift with you. Shoot me an email bimbolifts at gmail.

>You know what I mean , is it safe for a first time user and by itself

What are u trying to achieve man?

Clen has bad heart side effects, just eat less you fatfuck

bimbs do you run a brosplit?

what the fuck do you want from it? clen is a shitty drug.

Go get something deep tissue. I'm poor(!) but I have the girlie use her hitachi on my back and hammies. Perfect massage. That 200 dollar toy is worth worth it.
I do daily undulating periodiization; heavy upper heavy lower, chest tri hypertrophy, back bi hypertrophy and leg hypertrophy. On odd days I deadlift now. AM cardio ed.

Sometimes throw isolations in with cardio. Rep scheme is 4x6 rest pause on strength and 4-6x12 w/ drops on hypertrophy.

Currently in bumblefuck nowhere but moving to western Washington in May. Excited to be somewhere where nobody lifts so I look huge in comparison.

That's what I love about it here.

>Go all out extreme dom sexting with tinder match, 'cause she lives 300 miles away
>She buys plane ticket to come by next day
wtf is so special about sub/dom fantasies, that it messes with people like this

Fix anterior deltoid, yo.

I have too much anterior delt.

You can never have too much delt

shoulder impingement due to muscular imbalances is a concern for dumb asses who dont workout there backs and shoulders properly but yeah totaly never enough its the new chest day

I really focus on lateral and posterior development

Tfw gorilla posture from anterior delts

Best exercises to correct this? Face pulls?

>listen to marina and the diamonds while lifting

It's like the secret playbook to be a ho

nigger nigger on the wall

give me my fuck-ing sdrol

>Apt meme
What is this 2010?

Apt is natural in lifters jumpers and sprinters. It allows favorable hip angles.

lol who the fuck cares what is "natural" why would you want to walk around with a protruding ass and stomach

>swollen glands
>natural
heh.

Lads I'm completely burned out on bro foods (chicken breast, lean pork, skinless chicken legs, etc).

Would it hurt my gains if I just had 5-6 scoops of casein a day and just filled the rest with semi clean food? (heavy on tren, just get 40-50g fat thats it).

Protein powder has the most leucine by far out of any protein source so it can't possible be that bad. I mean, as long as I get my 200+ g of protein I should be cool I'm thinking.

That's what I do a lot of the time.

>5-6 scoops of casein
Drink milk?

Yeah I figured I just get 6 scoops and 1 liter of skim milk (160g protein) for 1000 cals.

fill the rest with less than ideal but not bullshit(aka donuts/desserts/poptarts) food like chinese, carbonaras, burgers, sandwiches. Still like clean foods like yogurt and beans though at least.

I take my 2 scoops of casein with 400-500ml of milk, nothing else

It manages to be thicker than most milkshakes despite being skim milk too.

Facefucked gf this week and she said her jaw hurt like hell after. High maintanance ass bitch.

Sometimes I miss having a lower class gf. Rich people are weird af.

Also just got into eating ass I love it.

Fucking high estro or prolactin is making cumming a chore. Smh.

>Also just got into eating ass I love it.
She bleach?

>bbc cuck edition strapons in your asshole
>natural
h-heh.

yes i still feel like shit the only thing keeping me going is that it's going away because of this pilocarpine trash that makes me feel worse than dnp.

like it is literally making me feel shittier than 750 dnp. on dnp you just get hot, lethargic, and want to sleep all day.

on this poison, you constantly feel like you have to piss, shit, and vomit. you are dizzy as fuck (almost fell down the fucking stairs yesterday...), so bad you don't want to get out of bed and it fucks up your balance while lifting.

>I am in a one sided open realtionship with Russian gf, like, she is not allowed to have male friends, talk to other men, but I can sleep with other girls and stuff.
lol sounds psycho as fuck. what's the catch

I love eating ass too and the roommate has an immaculate asshole. Says she hates it but but I just tongue and suck on it when eating her out and she doesn't push away.

bimbo can you elaborate on ""sterile abcesses"" and what causes them/what the symptoms are

i know someone who has gotten them like 2-3 times in the past few months. he's the one that posted the pic of him aspirating pus a few months ago if you somehow remember

Yeah i do remember him.

As far as the know, sterile abscess is where white blood cells target and locate the infection essentially building a barrier wall around the infection discontinuing the spread of infection. Basically harmless. If he's getting them often then he's not properly disinfecting, or he's pinning into a lot of scar tissue where the oil isn't properly dispersing and white blood cells are forming a barrier around a perceived foreign body.

Brick could elaborate more.

any types of oils used to mitigate the chance of it happening ? or is it entirely due to shity needles and sanitation ?

That I'm unsure of.

Could it happen if he is injecting missing the muscle somehow?

One time he was like "hur i just injected at like a 10 degree angle" and then *coincidentally* got it

Totally. There's a big chance of sterile abscess if he's going and injecting a syringe worth of oil into subcutaneous fat VS IM.

Nah but I'm sure she would if I asked. It's already very aesthetic so I don't see a need.

She asks for it and is also very into anal which isn't really my thing.

I swear she just likes me because I make sex easy to talk about. Who ever would have thought communication would be the key to a healthy relationship.

She talks about marriage a lot and I'm totally about it (her six figure income is a nice bonus but I really am into her). Kahuna wedding 2017 who with it?

I only have a few real life friends so maybe some of you fags will be invited. Chem for sure. FL if you're out there.

Lvl99 RETURNING WHEN?!?!

>Lvl99 RETURNING WHEN?!?!

I would also like to know this.

Lmao fucking knew it he always talks about his bad pip too

Lmaoing my ass off imagining him pinning like 2ml of oil subq...

Also any of you cunts use a BTC atm? About to try one tomorrow.

>Fucking high estro or prolactin
with high estro i bust right away, so it's probably the latter

youtube.com/watch?v=zOQhqiyEZaY

nah its becuase he brews his own and uses this fat fighting infused oil.

I hate my fucking back. No flex tho.

wtf man I have these lines on my lower back too
do you know what causes them?

Stretch marks because I'm 6'5

Email me so I can give u my phone nerd

Nattyasfuark at gmail

I got the exact same ones
Not that other user btw
Im only 6'2 too :(

you know what is retarded. i got every single typical roider stretch mark.

but my FAT ASS brother has literally 0 FUCKING STRETCH MARKS. he has the skin of a newborn fucking baby, yet literally weighs over 200lbs (mom told me, wouldnt say exact number) and he is like 5'7, at 13. and NO STRETCH MARKS

meanwhile i have roidmarks? WTF? his arms are probably like 25 inches and he doesnt have any, such bullshit.