What do you think is considered big by normie standards?

What do you think is considered big by normie standards?

I'm 5'10 160lbs 14.5 inch arms and probably what Veeky Forums would consider 15% bf

I get compliments on my gains all the time and called a "hench" or "tank". Normies will automatically assume that I go to the gym just from looking at me.

However on Veeky Forums I am considered a skinnyfat DYEL.

Post pic of yourself?

Here's 5'10" 170 12% bodyfat 14.25 inch arms (fasted, and no pump). I dunno what they are carbed up and pumped

Women call me 'ripped' and stuff but no one else, and rightly so, I am dyel

Why is your standard to be impressive to normies?

Normies suck.

Try to impress Veeky Forums

That's a man on the left

>Try to impress Veeky Forums

Is that even possible without drugs or elite genetics?

I'm 5'10" and 200 pounds with visible abs (not shredded by any means but definition all over my body) and people reflexively call me big guy and make comments on my size and arms, even at work where I ALWAYS wear long sleeved collared shirts.

>14.5 inch arms
>hench

Not hating but do you live amongst anorexics?

Ok then you should start competing, because you are competition ready for a natural bodybuilder.

Deff. Want to see a pic

I intend to find out, some day.

name me one reason why this beautiful woman shouldn't be allowed in the woman's bathroom. you cant

Pic pls

>protein ho

Tbqh I think that's a really bad angle for you as you'd look much better from the front

It's literally a myspace angle, I am twisting to the side to maximize my v taper , no, it's not a bad angle lel

Here you can have me from front

Everyone looks better twisted like that, it's a men's physique pose

The idea is to make your hips look smaller and shoulders look wider

I do compete, I am natural. I'm cutting, my competition weight should be around 172-175 this year, off season weight has slowly crept from about 203 the first year to 210 this year (third year).
This was me two weeks out last year (aka pre spray tan and water cut).
I finished second in my weight class (cut to 166 with water cut, from 205 at top of bulk). Sry for the shite quality.
Hoping to bring a better package this year to the stage, most of my lifts went up only marginally, but I pushed my bench up by 40% in the off season, because my chest was so small after the cut last year.

You post like ten times a day in eleven different threads.

I don't like you.
You keep saying how dyel you are, but I am pretty sure that you feel quite buff and superior to anyone above X% bf. If this wasn't the case, you wouldn't be fishing for compliments by understating your looks all the time.

And yes, you do look better than me.

Why do all ""fit"" women look so thrash?

I don't like you either.

I have been lifting for 5 months and am dyel. I often get homo bait and (yous) which I do like, but that doesn't make me not dyel, it just means they are attracted to twinks.

>feel superior

I dont feel superior to anyone, at all, we are all human beings, being less or more dyel does not make you a better person.

It seems from your posting that you are above x % bodyfat and want to cut down.

Why not just do it instead of wanting to do it.

Mirrin'

I assume if you are 5'10 and competing at 160 lbs that is men's physique not classic BB?

ProteinHo

I will cut down once I feel strong enough to preform my sport as it's the reason why I started lifting.

Sorry if I judged you wrongly.

What is your routine?

I think it's because you don't have great glutes, although your ab and chest insertions are solid af
If you have only been lifting for 5 months then your genetics are high level

I'm just in this sport (bodybuilding) for the homo bait desu senpai, and the (yous)

I shitpost at people a lot, but only when they tell people that want to be bodybuilders to bulk at 15%+ bodyfat, because it's bad advice (for a bodybuilder)

There are a lot of powerlifters that don't know much about bodybuilding that try to give advice in CBT, and it's obnoxious, we don't give advice on maximizing your numbers :/

that said best of luck with your sport which is just as valid as mine and I really hope you do good in it

Like people go in CBT and inform anons that they should "eat as much as they can and lift heavier".

This is like me going into /plg/ and telling you guys to superset 1 million sets of curls and eat rabbit food and chicken breast and oats only

>genetics high level

People post that a lot and desu it offends me, because look at my routine, it is a 7 day split that takes me like 20-30 hours a week

The effort is high level

it's not genetics

PS: since I am bulking all the 4x12 stuff is bumped up to 8x12 now ayyy lamo

PPS: I worked in on my lower day like a shitload of glute isolation work, barbell hip thrusts, etc

Everything you see instagram sluts do, I do it.

My triceps and my glutes are lagging not even hard, they just not there on my body, so I spend like 30 mins a day doing tricep rope pull downs and shit

Damn. So this is proof that your routine doesnt matter. Such trash

>such trash

Volume=gains

I made lots of gains.

I do lots of volume.

But ok, proof that routine don't matter, sure.

Just do lots of volume. DONT go to the gym for 30 minutes and do 15 sets and leave (starting strength)

Of course you will make no gains

Well I do 16 sets per workout and it takes me about an hour.

When you actually lift you need to rest between sets. Also why am I replying to a troll?

Yeah, I completely get that and agree that the roideroo overbulk/cut approach is suboptimal for vast majority of people.
Thanks, and good luck to you too.

Nigga. You just said yourself your routine is sub-par. I am not even talking about doing SS either. I am a fan of upper lowers, but thats beside the point. Hell you should take it as a compliment. Basically I said you look good despite the poor routine

Yeah I said that it was sub-optimal when I was like 1 month into lifting or something and wrote that post

At this point, I am not so sure it is so bad.

>despite the routine

so this is what I am shitposting at you over, I think the routine is OK.

The only problem is that their isn't enough work for deltoids and triceps.

Evidence? I don't have deltoids and triceps.

So you just like, what, sit on your phone for 5 mins in between each set and text girls?

In the gym to text girls, enjoy no gains

Unless you're a powerlifter, then yeah, you're supposed to lift super heavy and give your CNS time to recover, but this isn't going to make you look good or give you lean muscle gains, IE, the point of this thread

Read the OP

>What do you think is considered big by normie standards?

He didn't ask 'how many plates can you lift to be considered strong'

It sounds like you are doing a POWERLIFTING ROUTINE and then telling me that m BODYBUILDING ROUTINE is bad.

Like, no, because I am not a powerlifter?

Yeah that's right, I'd like to do classic BB some day but I don't feel ready yet. I plan on staying natty for another couple of years too.

You are the new biggest faggot on trip on Veeky Forums in a while. Keep going and you might make it to Supermang level soon. Start using a trip.

Also fuck you and kill yourself, you've only been lifting 5 months you fucking novice and act like you know anything. Fuck off.

see a therapist for body dysmorphia, you'll never be happy with the way you look thinking like that. Veeky Forums lives on putting others down to make themselves feel better about themselves (google crab mentality) due to the hyperinflation of deep insecurity and body dismorphia around here, you'll have a hard time finding a more toxic place to get supported in reaching your goals than this place
people with body image issues can know on a cognitive level that their body will impress others but lack the psychological resources to see their body as it is and not the way they percieve it to be. A girl with anorexia feels a desperate need for validation ("you are thin and you are good enough") about the way she looks and thus fishes for it but she'll be unable to take it to heart once she gets it

ergo posting in eleven different threads

this place should have a FAQ about body dismorphic disorder in the sticky and contact info to therapists

reading your continued conversation I realize you have pretty defined goals and thus you aren't just mindlessly banging your head against the wall trying to impress an internet forum, you're just saying that Veeky Forums has some knowledge about what's impressive in your sport. Still feel that it's good to remind oneself about why one is doing what he's doing though but if you feel happy doing it and that it doesn't impact your ability to like yourself/the way you look then go right ahead. Sorry for calling your way of thinking pathological right off the bat

Is this a meme ?

I feel good for my brehs if they reach their goal and use it ad motivation to reach mine considering I'm still far from reaching it.