Can your gains stop a blade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/js0haocH4-o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairbairn–Sykes_fighting_knife
youtu.be/FX7u-y_BhXk
youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHKyB3T_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a blade [spoiler]of grass[/spoiler] maybe

I carry a gun and so does my wife everywhere we go. Thats more than enough. Wife can hit a target moving in the head at 130 feet with a glock.

Well duh. If I'm more swole and got a sword you're gonna get claymored in the face before your petty dagger touches me.

That's a nice blade

>*teleports behind u*
>*bang*
>*blows smoke out of pistol*
>"Shouldn't have brought a knife to a gunfight, kid."
>*hip-thrusts away*

can your lack of gains fuck a cunt?

Never bring a gun to a knife fight

youtu.be/js0haocH4-o

What If I carry a knife and a gun with me?

My gains can probably stop most knives but not that one. That is a killing blade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairbairn–Sykes_fighting_knife

"Prodigious size alone does not dissuade the sharpened blade!"

Nigga please. Gan your gains stop a drill
youtu.be/FX7u-y_BhXk

wtf

Surgeon told me that if it had not been for my spinal erectors being decently thick for a 16 year old the knife would have punctured my diaphragm, decreasing my chances of survival by a lot and increasing my hospital stay if i made it. It might not have stopped the blade but it sure as hell helped me to survive the 200m walk to the street sign so i could tell the incompetent 911 operator where to send the ambulance.

id think you would be better off with a gun-knife.

Just make sure you pull the trigger just as you strike

I like this post
Gj

Just because they're moving in their head doesn't mean that they won't also be moving their bodies. Checkmate.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHKyB3T_U

>130 feet

bullshit

My gains help me wield my weapon.
My training gives me focus.
My farts weaken you

and my katana finishes the job

stronger people are harder to kill and more useful in general

when you're so genetically inferior as a man you have to rely on the lethal force of bits of metal/plastic fused together by gooks in a sweatshop to defend you in even a slightly threatening situation

wtf you were stabbed?
why? how?
greentext please

Hah!

t. Kang Ooga-Booga after being btfo by the superior technology of the superior huwite man

Yea probably. despite powerlifting I'm still pretty beta.

My gains come in the form of speed, explosiveness and dexterity, so yes. I have literally hundreds of ways that I'm able to parry, dodge and redirect an incoming blade.

story please. that looks sick