Is the PayPal partnership a lie?

What are your predictions on this piece of shit for the next 24 hours? I bought in at 500 should I sell now or are we headed to the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/785jtn/paypal_stellar_may_be_the_next_partnership/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PayPal partnering with XLM, the actual shit coin? Just bought 100k.

it's mooning again buybuybuy

is true

it will be .5usd in 2 and a half weeks

desu i have heavy bags @730 and am really glad if i zero out. if it rises further ill set a stop loss and will never look back at it ever.

i learned from it, though. could have made a shitload of cash trading those regular 10% swings.

Well, the source of the rumor is this.

us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible

But Stellar is also busy in Hong Kong on some fintech event.

Either way, Stellar is a solid investment for the medium term. Because even without further partnerships it's one of the few coins in actual use.

I found this googling.
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/785jtn/paypal_stellar_may_be_the_next_partnership/

So apparently the people at paypal, ibm and stellar are also following each other on twitter. Feeding the rumor.

It doesn't really matter at this point, the chart is primed for a breakout.

It was going to right when BTC rallied like a mofo, now it's going to try again and it will succeed because there is loads of events happening the coming weeks where Stellar will be attending.

The bottom has been found and strong support has been made during the BTC rally, this inspires a lot of confidence. The market then quickly recovered to predump levels. Stellar is also still riding the IBM news 'hype'.

If you're smart you enter Stellar now with a small position and ride the waves up till at least 1000 or 1300 for an easy 2x or 3x. It will probably go further but if you're risk averse this should be a relatively safe bet.

keep in mind that everybody got these for free when it all started.

It looks like it's dumping progressively.

That was only a couple of months ago too.
How many did the average person actually get for free?
Where the fuck can I get free future coins?

is it too late to buy in now at 680?

>"Is X rumor to make a shitcoin pump a lie !?"
Seriously?

Yep. It's slowly crashing. And will probably even more after the conference.

Zoom out

Yea and ? It's a roller coaster. Going down.

Just sold 1.14 BTC worth of it.
While this is a tidy profit for a long hold, I'll probably buy it back when bitcoin comes out of its dip.

When to buy back in? I sold at 690

How much do you want to make?
Considering that XLM is traded against bitcoin in most places, I'd say wait for a 10% swing or until bitcoin's stagnating/dropping again.

Thisis one of the most bullish coins with a bigger cap in a long time. It's just i really want to get a good enty position.. i guess i will wait a bit longer for BTC to recover a bit of ground

on the long term it's a great coin, with a bright future ahead.

Idk why biz likes xlm the owner is crooked and all it is is a rip off from ripple this is just a pump and dump 500 sats way too high you will get burned