Tfw no wide hipped gf

>tfw no wide hipped gf

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPxy296hGiC/?taken-by=enjinight&hl=en
healthland.time.com/2012/08/09/why-stressed-out-men-prefer-heavier-women/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9192231
serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f01/web1/ekanayake.html
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-study-finds-extreme-obesity-may-shorten-life-expectancy-14-years
pennshape.upenn.edu/files/pennshape/Body-Composition-Fact-Sheet.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3117838
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is the purpose of your post?

reddit pls go

iktf

M-MOMMY

damn dude shes super cute.

I swear she's aging at twice the rate of a normal person

>tfw you will never have a gf with this much test

NAME

>people still don't understand the high test meme

Men with higher test are attracted to thicc grills because they're more likely to produce healthy young, it literally has nothing to do with how much test a girl has.

Enji Knight

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

>people still don't understand the high test meme
Oh the irony.

mmm yeah dat spider-gwen

MVP

instagram.com/p/BPxy296hGiC/?taken-by=enjinight&hl=en

so she is just straight up fat, cottage cheese on the side of the hip lmao

still would BRAPPPPP

shut the fuck up faggot, she's a 10

What is wrong with Hungary? How is she not married with 5+ kids and another on the way? End the demographic winter please Hungary.

She looks like she can be any age from 20-36

because like ever other instagram whore. The narcissism goes to their head. They don't recover from this until too late.

Why would she want a family or a real career when she can go around prancing at cons for thirsty fucks to worship her.

I'm sure she can keep it up to her late 30s.

wew lad

>h-h-hey mom i posted it again! lol

how do you not know who Spider-Man is?

I have chance to get qt wide hip gf what do

you're actually just a faggot

god dam i keked so hard

get qt wide hip gf

He's right tho

A "study" came out that said dudes with high test prefer fatties and everyone on Veeky Forums knew this and memed about how people who like model types have low test.

It's morphed into some stupid meme that makes no sense now

t. Meme master

oh man cute and *1*2*3*4*5

T*1
H*2
I*3
C*4----->C*5

How about me, OP?

This is a shoop though.

>people ITT think high test girls are girls with high test
no nigga it's girls that high test dudes are attracted to

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

solaire of astora mode

you done fucked up, m8

>BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
>BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
BBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

SS + GOMAD

When I image search that term I see broad shouldered narrow hipped pics of Knights.

Why must you mock me user?

I did not choose these hips.

You are me.

A study that was literally HAES-backed too.

The chubby chasers on fit were quick to use to justify their shit taste in women like this thread.

>GF has exact body as leftside in pic related
>Its a lucky feel breh

>fat people are more likely to produce healthy young

Why don't we call these threads "high cortisoL" again?

healthland.time.com/2012/08/09/why-stressed-out-men-prefer-heavier-women/

More like Siegmeyer of Catarina mode

Yeah, you're so lucky you have a fat girlfriend.

At last I truly see.

I'll be your wife hipped bf OP

not fat, thick goddamn it.

Actually, fat people are more fertile, live longer and have more sex. Statistically speaking.

Do chin ups, lat pull downs, rows like fuck. Broaden your back. You're never going to have a perfect V taper but you can get the massive square frame happening. Do strongman, you're well suited to lift and carry type training.

seems like cosplay conventions arent' serving her well. She looked really youthful just a year or two ago.

Keep telling yourself that.

>actsually
all fat women are at least thicc but not all thicc women are fat. 8 is better than 0.

go back to high school. Statistics don't work like that. You have to take into account sample size when comparing to other sample size. Otherwise it's meaningless data

what is there to tell? I'm high test as fuck and as such, to me, women with proportionally big hips, tits and ass are top notch.

Women with big tits and hips have always been attractive to men.

High test is a meme that got pushed by fatties and whale hunters.

KEK!

*kills self*

says the guy with no gf
also
>OP's picture is fat
girls are meant to be 18%-25% bf, OPs pic looks about 22%

>girls are meant to be

don't be retarded

you fool! high test [meme-type] was a RESPONSE to people like me. fatties were bitter as fuck so they and their moons decided to normalize and sexualize the physical manifestation of poor discipline.

no YOU don't be retarded. women have more natural fat deposits than men. Do you want men with breasts and ass or women with flat tits and flat butts? well, which is it?

And it worked because half the board is now into fat women.

Literally none of this is true.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9192231
>Women with android obesity seem to be more prone to develop menstrual irregularity and infertility
serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f01/web1/ekanayake.html
>a woman with a WHR of 0.9 is nearly one third less likely to get pregnant than a woman with a 0.8 WHR
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-study-finds-extreme-obesity-may-shorten-life-expectancy-14-years
>The researchers found that the risk of dying overall and from most major health causes rose continuously with increasing BMI within the class III obesity group
And i'm not gonna bother with the more sex one because ofc fat people would lie and say they have more sex.

Are you stupid? Women weren't "meant" to have any bf%, it all depends on lifestyle, genetics and diet. Thin girls can have massive tits if they have the genes for it.

If women fall below 18% bf they often develop hormone imbalances, and 25% was just pulled out of my ass you're right, it should be 35% since they no longer have an overweight category and just jump straight to obese

I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

what are tits?

things you've clearly never touched

Are you?
pennshape.upenn.edu/files/pennshape/Body-Composition-Fact-Sheet.pdf
>The average healthy adult body fat range regardless of age is 20 to 25% for women.
>There is little evidence of any health benefit when women drop under 14% body fat.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3117838
>minimum ratio of fat to lean mass is normally necessary for menarche (approximately 17% fat/body wt) and the maintenance of female reproductive ability (approximately 22% fat/body wt)

is this fat or thicc to you guys?

oh wait my dick doesn't care

I thought genetics fucked me over bad.

Turns out I'm not that bad after all

Thanks for the inspiration senpai

>bodied
>better hurt his feelings!

Male narcissist exist too. Mike O'Hearn and Rich Piana will never have kids because it would interfere with their self-centered lives.

fat

Thank you. We all need to do our part to get rid of these fucking blobs.

I want to have hard/fast sex with the one on the left. I want to throw her around. The one on the right is just like fucking a big pillow. Feels good, but isn't fun, and left feels better.

70~90% of famous/instagram lifters are male narcissists

>slightly high BF%

>OMG THIS WOMAN IS FATTTTTT

Come on this is literally "sharp knees 2/10" tier bullshit

no it isn't.

fatty on right bends over a little and has a fupa.

hard to see her jawline. etc.

i just broke up with a girl like right because she wouldn't turn into girl on left.

every time i'd fuck her i'd see rolls and want to throw up

Look at the size of her waist, you fucking whale hunter. This isn't about bf%.

look at these two queers, you'd be perfect together

>small tits
>fat
>lordosis
>shitskin

That's some real shit taste you got there, son.

There's nothing wrong with his lats. He is just fat and yes, he could easily have a perfect v-taper.

Do you even know what a skeleton is`?

are you retarted? it is a fact that women have higher BF% then men

>edgelord weeb taste in women

more quality women for me then fag

I would murder an entire village for her

yeah, "quality"

I am sorry to hear that you're attracted to men.

refer to

Women have slightly higher bf than males by design. So he is right in saying you are probably into dudes.

>He's right tho
nope, if you were here for the beginning then you'd know it was high test males will fuck absolutely anything
fuck outta here you fucking poser
t. meme lord

pls go back to baneposting

>35%
>slightly higher bf