GREEKLINGS

GREEKLINGS
YOUR INSOLENCE WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. PAY YOUR DEBTS, OR SUFFER MY WRATH

>get btfo by a blind old man so badly you cease to exist

How embarrassing.

What does him being old and blind have to do with it? It's not like he beat Alexios in single combat.

YOUR PRAISE DOES NOT GO UNHEARD, MORTAL. BUT I DID NOT COME HERE TO STROKE MY DIVINE EGO. I SEEK THE ATTENTION OF THE DISEASE KNOWN AS THE BYZANTINES.
AND I GROW IMPATIENT.

YOU DOUBT MY ABILITIES, MORTAL?

DO YOU REMAIN SILENT OUT OF FEAR OR CONTEMPT? IT MATTERS LITTLE TO ME. SPEAK NOW OR YOU WILL SPEAK NO MORE

Why Greeks never pay debts?

>promise a relief fleet for Constantinople in 1453
>never send it
What's the big idea bub?

FOOL! DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE I WANT ANYTHING LESS THAN THE COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF CONSTANTINOPLE? I GROW TIRED OF THESE GAMES

UNLIMITED POOOOOOOOOOOOOWER

too preoccupied with boipucci

koala tea thread OP

NO NO NO LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU FOOL! THAT'S ISTANBUL, NOT CONSTANTINOPLE!

I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE BLUBBERING OF A VILE JEWISH CUR! MY KATAPHRACTOI WILL SEND YOU AND YOUR MERCENARIES SCURRYING BACK TO YOUR BARBARIC VILLAGE FROM WHENCE YOU CAME.

THE venetiANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO BURN,, PILLAGE,,, AND PLUNDER THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE
``THE venetiANUS ``CONQUERS`` ISLANDS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING TRADE POSTS!!..the venetiANUS DOESN'T PRAY , DOESN'T STUDY THE BIBLE ,
DOESN'T GO TO CHURCH , DOESN'T REPENT HE'S A SACRILEGIOUS TOOL
CONNIVING , WICKED , EVIL , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY venetiANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*``VENETOPITECUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A venetiANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, SEPARATIST...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE MERCHANTS AND PROFITEERS, LIKE GENOANS, SIMILAR TO PISANS
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR TURKISH ALLIES
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``SPRITZ`` AND ``APEROL``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A HEART, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, NAPOLÉON CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE SEA-JEWS AND HAVE NO MORALS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED AUSTRIANS

Come at me, Shitalians...
KONSTANTINOUPOLIS WILL BE GREEK AGAIN

T-That Doge is too powerful! There's no way I can protect the Roman Empire from him!
Damn it, after everything... I'm still too weak.

Mehmed... Mehmed...
Never forget what you're fighting for...

my ancestors :)

Never forget that your friends are always there for you...

NOT THE HIPPODROME

He was already done relieving them of their shekels

Greeks aint alone

hmm yes, some top grade shitposting we've got here. Keep at it kid, and you may reach the level of the old masters some day

Why did no one else come to aid the Byzantines? Did they not realize that Constantinople was meant to be the easternmost shield of Christendom?

They thought the poetry of it beginning and ending with Constantine was too good

pls delet this

Bro that light can't be good for his eyes

DELET THIS THREAD

>you will never feel daddy dandolos wrath

When I was a young man, I defended Byzantium. As an old man, I shall not abandon it.I give sincere thanks to the anons ITT, who have generously presented me with the most promising theme imaginable. I address you directly, Dandolo. Please listen, as if you were sober and intelligent, and not a drink-sodden, sex-addled wreck.You are certainly not without accomplishments. It is a rare man who can boast of becoming a bankrupt before even coming of age. You have brought upon us war, pestilence and destruction.You are Venice's Helen of Troy. But then a woman's role has always suited you best

sage all swampnigger threads

I appreciate these shitposts