What is the male equivalent to this type of pic? You know what I'm talking about

What is the male equivalent to this type of pic? You know what I'm talking about.

Is it a shirtless selfie?

Wearing a nice fitted suit or blazer jacket/dress shoes.

Shirtless selfie is the equivalent of a bikini pic.

The intention with the pic is exclusively showing the trait of the ass for others, even at the cost of making an unnatural movement of turning against the camera.

So, answering the original question, probably some shirtless pic where the guy is flexing.

>Fatty version bonus: sucking his gut
>Manlet version bonus: calf hipertrophy

That lantern looks like it's in pain

Something that would have the arms flexed probably, like holding something heavy or with your hands on the back of your head to blast those double bis and lats. Both have you posed a way you aren't normally just to show something off.

The entire point of the photo is to show how good her body looks in formal going out clothing.

The male equivalent would be a guy with his hair all done up in the latest trend, nice shoes, fitted suit with some accent on the arms, chest or jawline.

ITS THE ASSSSSSSSSSSS

lol
ye

wrong

partially correct

Answer: wearing a nice fitted shirt WITH THE SLEEVES ROLLED UP.

Why post a picture of God here?

**BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP**

How to take good Tinder pics? Like what lighting, camera, and poses to use?

Male equivalent would be showcasing the bulge

Pictures look better when you use a real camera in natural lighting, your phones camera is probably shit and your bathroom is definitely shit lighting.

Model lighting 101 (not fashion model, but modeling yourself)

>warm colors
Reds, oranges, yellows and some purples. A little goes a long way because it's easy to look overdone. If you can, try and take outdoor pics as the sun is rising or setting since the light is both natural and contains more of these colors. Avoid overly bright lights and cooler colors unless you have solid features and can showcase them.

>camera
It's tinder. Most pictures will be done on phones, so most won't give a fuck. However, if you know somebody with a good camera, feel free to utilize that and make it look "professional". And you almost never want the camera straight on you. Angles are defining, so a straight shot of your face will almost always make you look worse.

>poses
If you're not going for the "pro" shoot look, try and always have a picture of you with a friend or two. Selfies are generally accepted on there, but you want to give off the vibe that you're sociable and fun, not a stuttering autist that spends his weekends looking at anime tiddies and calling people faggots. Or, if you do some cool shit, some lone shots of you doing said cool shit are perfect too.

zyzz

>your phones camera is probably shit
Nigga I got the iPhone 7 this camera supreme

Maybe one where a guy is doing a natural standing pose but it is obvious that they are flexing their arms and flaring their lats

zyzz doesn't even look that big here

you faggots have given me body dysmorphia

Kek he was on roids at this point
He got his tat before jumping on test

what was zyzz's cycle

Its a pretty good physique, looks a lot better than the bbq nigger bodybuilders with stomachs the size of atlas stones

As far as I know he never went off cycle, just blast and cruise
There were old pics floating around after his death where he would ask people on misc about how to take deca and DNP
He was definitely on clen, test and tren dont know the dosage tho
Pic related

Remember how that little fuccboi looked towards the end of his life?
he was one of those bbq niggers who was getting a stomach the size of an atlas stone.
He was just a lazy cunt who was too mentally and emotionally weak to workout on his own and too physically weak to handle the sheer volume of deadly as fuck pretty boy drugs that the average bodybuilder/aesthetic queer uses and rave drugs at the same time.

He just fucked his shit all the way up.

Want to know the most embarassing part about this shit? Dude was straight up impotent. I mean he outright said that he could not get his shit up in a very candid moment in that australian tv show about internet celebs.
Despite all of the women he posed with...dude wasn't fucking anything.

Any link to the impotent part?

>being this fat
>being this mad

wew lad power fatty detected

Animals
bitches love animals
>Good self/shot made to not look like a self
>Picture with cute animals
>Picture of you with friends, better if taller/more attractive
>Picture of you in formal dress/looking amazing
>2x pictures of you and your interests.