Are whales the new jews?

Are whales the new jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Hh4EFH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

they are worse! worse than the jew!

Maybe not as bad.

I don't know, are whales subverting western culture and corrupting politicians in order to spend american lives to fight their ennemies in the middle east?

how about a JEWISH WHALE?

They fear.

not even conceivable. Master Hitler thought us differently

Sounds about right

technically you are all the new jews
how many people here actually plan using crypto?
everybody in this ride just waiting to dump it at the highest price

Whales are jews and jews are whales

its how its always been.

Antisemitist people are way worst than jews.
maybe there a couple of rich jews who are bad, but saying it like every jew is like that just shows how many moronic stupid ass people are overflowing biz!

wow you are so stupid. where did u get this bullshit from? the kkk?

Didn't get that message, man.

> Implying Burgerstan is not making proffit out of "rebuilding" contracts.

> Implying that Burgerstan did not created ISIS

> Implying that Burger army is any way better than IL Mil.

deluded.jpg

I mean theres plenty to hate about Jews but this is 8th grade level bs.

No, it's not. Kike jews have done exactly what he says, and at the same time you have a traitor elite gentile class within America that also profits off and enables what they are doing.

"theres plenty to hate about jews"
your'e not much smarter than he is, its moronic to hate a group of millions of people based on a bunch of assholes.

My sweet summer child...

what would you even consider a whale?

haha

10000+ BTC

wanna join crypto pumpgroup discord.gg/Hh4EFH join now $$$

theres probably only ~300 people with more than that out there

thanks jew.
Yes not all are bad but the vast majority are. If you want the sentiment to change tell the rest of your people to stop, ripping off, stealing, undermining and killing others.

You forgot arguably their most deadly aspect: masters of manipulating mass consciousness.

how did u get so stupid?

i think u are those who were manipulated into hating jews so much. think about it.

Nope

sorry man, i know a lot of jews, but personally i don't know any jew who is ripping off, stealing, undermining and killing others.

and that's what u call a manipulation!

Don't take those /pol/ idiots seriously man, just ignore them safe in the knowledge that no matter what goes wrong in your life at least you're not like that

Yes goyim, don't take the antisemites seriously.

thanks. anyway i can't take this seriously, cause it's just pure stupidity and brainwashed hatred.

This.

I always try to remind myself that this board is like 80% /pol/ kids who got into trading in the last year or two, but they still find ways to surprise me.

ignorance is so fucking bliss. Don't listen to any of these guys .

KILL THE JEWS!!!!!

- Merk

Blame hwndu

i actually feel sorry for people that hatred fuels them. it is known that stupid people don't evaluate every person for himself, they have to divide humans into groups bc theyre stupid.

Personally all the jews I know would rather see any white person die than lose a few shekels. They are openly racist and hateful of anyone outside of their tribe. They're in many ways the same as the far right extremists they call out constantly.

so u should leave them to be assholes, and find good jews instead.

most of the jews i knew in my life are nothing at all like this. i am myself a jew and i hate money, but what can i do i need to survive in the world.
and i don't hate any group of people in every group of people (jews, christians, muslims, black, white, african, asian, whatever) there's always good people and bad people.

Larping trolling faggot

haha what a classy guy u are. not!

jew banks and firms have been playing the crypto markets for a while now. youd be surprised just how much money is corporate money.

Every jew I have met is nice to my face... then when we go for lunch or movies ect, they always seem to 'forget' their wallet and make me pay for it. Once they made me buy them drinks all night and when he was drunk he revealed to me he is never going to pay me back. We are no longer friends now of course.

You bought it on yourself. Next time don't associate with jews.

where do u find all this assholes damn.
it's nothing like the jews of israel anyways.

jews of israel are militant jews dude. even louis theroux showed the world how much they hate the goyim and wish to see them suffer. and hes a kike that works for BBC.

Anyone trusting a jew will get what they deserve.

you people actually believe anything the media tells ha? well i live in israel and that's bullshit.

BBC is known for it's agenda against israel. it's nothing new.

>you people actually believe anything the media tells ha?
No

and take notice that every media has its own agenda, that's why i never believe the media, only my own eyes and judgement.

good don't believe any source of media, cause you never know whose behind and what's his agenda. and i don't care if the whole cast is jewish cause i live in israel and the things u people say are pure bullshit.

i'm actually shocked to see the bullshit they're feeding u.

i don't care about those stuff, i know what i know and from any source of media.

btw only orthodox extremists use the term goym, the majority don't!

I'm not even from /pol/ im from /r9k/ and /x/.
I just know a joke when I see one.

this reads like something written by a schizo

>maths is schizo

Back to the oven

u just show that your'e an asshole

Of course the majority doesn't, they believe in it but don't talk about it. Wouldn't want another shoah would we now? Most jews are brought up with the belief that they are 'the chosen people'.

Stop denying this, I really don't mind. I kind of look up to your people, they're shrewd, evil and only care about themselves and their family. Don't care who has to suffer. It's an amazing mindset form which I can learn much.

>oh vey, we're being exposed what a schizo

jews and good goys seriously get the fuck off Veeky Forums

so keep been stupid, and keep hatin i don't really care. keep eating every bullshitt media feed u.
any source of media is basically a tool to make u think what they want u to think!

come to israel, meet some real jewish israeli people and then judge, don't talk in the air like u know anything.

this conversation ain't getting nowhere positive.
ignorant people would stay ignorant, i guess.
Peace to all, and goodbye i'm going to see some breaking bad.

Woah there, I'm a proud member of Jews against Israel. I take offense to that, saying all jewish culture is found in israel.

Why do you keep talking to yourself you autistic fucker?

no, but the jewish people i know are in israel.

Join us on Pump and Trump for premium signals and pumps; we will be the next jewish whales.

t.me/pumpandtrump
t.me/pumpandtrumpchat

The jews are the whales.
They dump the market to buy cheap crypto off weak hands then pump it to get people to buy at ATH and dump it again, never ending process until they control the majority of crypto and it is no longer a threat.

I have been to Israel and I hope I never have to return. Jewish people are brought up believing they are The Chosen People and that Israel is land given to them by God. This arrogance has led to the culture I described in my earlier post.

Again, I'm not saying it's a bad thing per se. But I do understand why, throughout history, your people have been expelled and prosecuted in every country you settled. Proof is in the pudding, we witness it everyday.
> the jewish people i know are in israel.
Then you know what I'm talking about.

not at all u talk only bullshit, and every israeli would tell u that. iu don't even know how ridicolous u sound lol.

Jews usually marry other Jews, or try really hard to convert non jews into judaism before marrying them that is ofc if they're wealthy.
If jews did not see themselves as separated from the rest of mankind they would have no issue mixing up yet they rarely do. Which is funny since jews are number 1 pushers for multiculturalism.

u all hatin keep on hatin. i can see you're too much into your hatred and there's nothing i can do about it.

you're talking about religious people, but the majority isn't religious. israel for your information is one of the most liberal countries in the world to date.

Keep on denying facts schlomo. I'm sorry but you're not convincing anyone with these insults
> it's bs
> you're haters
> israel and jews are lovely believe me!
Just stop with the lies and give us some shrewd jewish business tricks so we can make mad gains.

this discussion can go on and on, you'll tell why all jews are bad, i'll tell not all and on and on.
u are boring , bye.

>another shoah
>another
There need to be a first one to use that word.

wow it's like all the retards join together to this thread.

Religion is interconnected with Jewish culture, it shape your culture.

But Israel is ethnocentric.

JUST saying.

The holocaust never happened

you came to the wrong neighborhood

What the fuck.

I can’t believe this shit got so many replies. First and only reply should’ve been

>>/pol/

Now fuck off kindly

>>/lgbt/

powerful jews in america =/= israel controlling everything

this. if anything the powerful kikes in america side with palestine, for some reason.

Israel has more Arab citizens then most Europeans countries' minority population. That is why I never got the "open borders for Israel" junk, they are already diverse.

Ah, the all racists are just insecure fallacy.
Wrong.
You know what I can't take seriously? Liberals.

It's the Koreans/Chinese.

I don't know, he may have a point.
I'm extremely racist and i'm pretty insecure about the future of Humanity, knowing the IQ is lowering by 5 points every decade is pretty scary, i don't know who could in their right mind feel secure knowing the future of their children is a future filled with strife and despair due to the collapse of technological civilisation.

Or maybe that's just me.