What problems come with benching two days in a row?

What problems come with benching two days in a row?

You will die

the Bench Revenue Service will audit you. hope you kept your receipts

You should try a different sport.

sry 4 being new it's not my fault

Don't do that, you will develop gyno and have a nice pair of mantits

You're kidding right?

Sorry for being a fag, I just have read that you're not supposed to do it for some reason and I was wondering how big a deal it is.

Real answer: If you overwork muscles, you'll get less gains than if you rested between

Okay thanks.

Is 24 hours not enough?

Are you guys actually trying. To convince each other that you're not a bunch of flabby nerd virgins lying about your physique?

72 buddy

Don't do it it will make mustard gas!

>implying the receptionist won't notice you swipe your bench card two days in a row
>implying she won't remember your face if you get a fake bench card
>implying the plate boy won't call you out on your shit

Do I need to buy two separate bench plugs?

>not owning a separate bench plug for every day of the week
why do you hate gains?

Would it help if I sucked on them afterwards to get some calories from my bench excretions?

Save your whole weeks plugs and make into soup for max gainz

Your second workout will be more impacted by the fatigue than if you had rested in between, but it's not going to hurt you.

I bench 4-5 times a week so I frequently do 2 days back to back. PR is 400 raw and 530 in a cheating fat powerlifter benching shirt.

>bench card
a what now?

A bench card? I don't know how else to say it, it is what it is? wtf dude?

Have any tips to increase bench? It's always been my weakest lift. 290 for a single is my best.

what does a bench card do
is it literal or figurative
is it like a credit card?
a man card?
a birthday card?
a cardboard?
cardio?

guys I am doing SS and I am stuck at 1 plate bench press for 2 weeks now

what am I doing wrong? should I add more weight? the reason I don't add more weight is because I am waiting until I can go all the way down with the bar, isn't that supposed to be proper form?

lowering the weight doesn't help because I can go all the way down for 57.5 kg, and I can't lower it less than that.

>72 hours between each muscle trained

lol so I should only go to the gym twice a week? I do full body workouts everyday and go hard

I'm waiting for an answer to this.

Fuck dude, what gym do you go to? Its given to you when you sign up and automatically records your bench lifts and frequency of use.

Maybe if you're 90 years old brah my muscles recover in like 4 hours and I'm 28

72 hours if you go 80-90% work weight each workout for an exercise. You can do a lift more frequently if you adjust the work weight, volume, intensity over the course of more frequent days.

Have you ever been in a gym?

Post body I want to see a lazy non dedicated body

You will get tired eventually and/or stop making gains

You might actually work the muscle and make gains.

Scary, I know.

>needing XYZ hours to rest for one singular activity in a list of thousands that require minimal rest and maximal effort

Only Veeky Forums.

This

I've seriously never seen such a lazy bunch or fags other than Veeky Forums

>durr wait 48 hours between working the same muscle group

LOLOL enjoy no gains lazy fucks, the guy who works out hard everyday makes actual gains

We aren't 60 years old

read the sticky

If you can work the same group every day without performance loss then you are using sissy weights and will experience only noob gains

Time to get off SS and put down that milk carton, user.

Not that guy but I work the same muscles every other day and make gains fine

He's new to lifting no need for a plug until you hit at least 2pl8

That you are skiping another muscle that should be taken care of. Leg day?

iv been benching every Monday Wednesday and Friday
and im up to 190 lbs 3X5 should i only do it twice a weak now because im stalling.

Why not you just go ahead and do it then. See how far it gets you. There's a reason every routine out there rests a muscle group at least one day before working it again regardless if it's a split or a full body regime.

Why don't you just give it a try and find out?
Don't believe what you read on Veeky Forums.

Is the guy working out hard everyday bench every fucking day? Do the swole guys in your gym bench 7 days a week? Scratch that do they even bench 2 days in a row?

Nah. Either get microplates for smaller jumps in weight or alternate the volume. Heavy on Monday then light on Wednesday then Heavy again on Friday then light on the next Monday etc

you fucking idiots, muscle is made in the kitchen, not the gym
>go to gym
>go back home
>eat

>next day
>you're muscle is repairing
>go to gym (fail)
>muscle doesn't have proper repair time

The next day is when you are getting bigger, you fucking idiot. You can't lift twice in a row of the same muscle if you worked hard since the next day is when you grow.

Lazy fuck detected

>b-but my muscle is repairing guys I can't work the same muscle everyday

TOP LOL