Aside from lifting, what are you doing to unfuck your shit up and organize/improve/enrich your life?

Aside from lifting, what are you doing to unfuck your shit up and organize/improve/enrich your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_hindrances#The_hindrances_individually
swamij.com/shankara-vivekachudamini.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watch Sam Hyde and Jason Genova vids all day

Cook
Read non-fiction
Make sure you have a career with upward mobility

i'm starting a business.

Also i'm making an animated movie on kick starter.

it's a sci-fi psychological thriller.

The hero only survives because he is hyper paranoid and terrified of everything.

I stopped getting piss drunk everyday

grad school.
was probably a mistake but opened up some doors that I'm grateful for.

>5 years ago
225, working as a dishwasher, crazy depression/anxiety, no confidence, no real goals

>Now
In teachers college, traveled the world, made some great friends because of the gym, got my shit together.

Honestly, if it wasn't for lifting, I'd be the most unhealthy fat fuck ever. Going here by mistake instead of Veeky Forums was one of the best mistakes ever. I look shit compared to Veeky Forums standards, but I am happy with where I'm going. Lifting for 2.5 years now, but making gains. I can hold conversations, I can get girls, and I can hold myself in different situations.

Thanks Veeky Forums

What king of business? Is related to the animated movie?

What kind of doors?

>What king of business?

It's a business which serves the cyberpunk culture and community. we sell cheap electronics form china, meme music, and cyber style cloths, a magazine and of course we sell all the obscure anime and movies about near future sci fi.

it hasn't got off the ground yet, I'm still making the website. I think I'm gonna need investors too.

The movie is also cyber punk and will be sold through the company.

I'm taking bagpipe lessons

>tfw the cyberpunk future is literally just around the corner

We love you user :)

Read books do math

Sounds

A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

Yes
It will be visually pleasing. We also will have a newsletter which keeps you up to date on all the latest scientific innovations and cool new tech coming out that you can buy and we will list it on the site. discounts for first time buyers and a loyalty program.

Working on my Masters and just found a 40 year old woman down to be Fuck buddies and she's down with my foot fetish and addiction to creampies.

how'd you find her? i'm jelly

how much did you lift to attract her?

Nothing. I'm 6'3". Umad?

I'm assuming that this is a website rather than a physical store (please don't open a physical store of something this niche). If so, could you link it? It sounds pretty cool. I promise I won't tell the mods.

Craigslist casual encounters. Posted my dick and a decent little paragraph about myself and what I'm looking for. Amidst a sea of bots and a few dudes she responded.

I'm a 1pl8 kinda guy.

>I'm a 1pl8 kinda guy.

can this be a meme?

I haven't got the website up and running yet, otherwise I would.

then again...
Veeky Forums would probably just hack and trash the site.

Dunno if you're genuine about setting up a store for us console cowboys to get our electronics, vhs glitch cassettes, neon clothing and clear plastic trenchcoats if you cant defend your online store from 4cheng spastics.

> tfw no chance to meet pink mohawk qt while browsing the shelves

well will see how it goes.

I'm just a student right now.

I don't even know how to use a vpn, you have to download it right?

>starting a business that caters to cyberpunk culture
>doesn't know how to use a vpn

what vpn would Veeky Forums recommend?

Meditation
It's going good. Noticeably less angry and more focused on school work

yeah, I'm really off to a bad start.

But I'll get better. It will be a great store.

I'll even include an "anonymous buyers" program.

How do you meditate?

from what i know
>lay down
>close eyes
>breathe
>don't let yourself think about anything other than 'in' and 'out' in terms of your breathing pattern

Is it really that simple? Basically just thinking about nothing? How long do you do it daily?

Reading a lot more
Studying for GRE
Training for 10K
Building things for my house

not that guy, but I assume what he's doing is mindfulness meditation.15 minutes daily should be challenging and easy to achieve.Basically you sit down, and look at your breath.

The point is to achieve a flawless, undisturbed concentration.Obviously, other thoughts, lust,rage,regret and all those emotions are gonna arise.You're gonna let them go and focus again and again on the breath.

In Buddhism, those disruptive mental states are categorized into 5 main sections called "five hindrances".Here's a text on how to overcome them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_hindrances#The_hindrances_individually

good luck :)

get loaded with cash user, cyberpunk fad is going to replace the zombie fad soon and you will drown in cash.

Make bank and invest that money. Mark my words.

oh fuck off, most cyberpunk aficionados don't even know how to do a simple program and think that hacking is making some shit with HTML.

There are programmers that like cyberpunk but they are a minority.

it's simple yet difficult

swamij.com/shankara-vivekachudamini.htm

it is pretty much what you think it is user.
>get comfy
>clear your mind
>focus on your gentle breathing

start slow, maybe even just 5 minutes a day. Take it as it goes and add more time as you get better at just focusing on your breath.

If you get distracted, just relax, acknowledge you got distracted and then move back onto your breath.