How do I get to bullmode and start cucking other people?

How do I get to bullmode and start cucking other people?

Other urls found in this thread:

tracks.unhcr.org/2015/12/the-germans-welcoming-refugees-into-their-homes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't be white or asian

Well shit I'm already 100% Asian

How bad do I have it bros

just b urself :)

Real talk, for years I've wanted to be the guy that girls cheat on their boyfriends with, and now in the age of cucking, I might have a shot. But I need to lift like a motherfucker before this window closes

>How do I get to bullmode and start cucking other people?
GOBAD: Gallon of bleach a day

Get fat and become an old and balding pervert just like in my Japanese animes

unless bruce lee or jackie chan or jet li u fukt

I can't fucking do it. I realize it's a symptom of being a huge bitch, but I got cheated on once and it was the fucking worst and I just can't stand to do that to someone who hasn't done anything to me so I've had to turn down some opportunities. They all probably cheated anyway with some other douche, but at least I don't have to know about it.

I literally just ruined someone's relationship this week. Feels kinda bad desu. But at the same time I'm very satisfied I could do it

greentext desu
if you share the story with Veeky Forums your sins will be forgiven

Do you have an enormous dick? If yes, do nothing, you're already there. If no, you will never make it.

I had a good friend who would always fuck girls in relationships. He doesn't feel bad because: "them girls are hoes, they finna cheat on that nigga with or without me." I definitely agree with that sentiment too.

Define Enormous in inches... asking for a friend

anything over the average of 4.5

>those faces
you simply know what's what

Over 8 inches but also very thick.

Average penis is 5.5 inches

Length of vagina when aroused is 6~6.2 inches

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Why do nignogs talk so fucking weird? Is it a m-muh secret club thing?

To separate themselves from the rest of the country so they can complain about being treated differently and act like a victim then blame racism.

They also bring their children up to hate police, so therefore they act outlandish towards the police and end up getting arrested and wonder why, the cycle repeats.

H A L A L D
A
L
A
L
D

>Why do nignogs talk so fucking weird? Is it a m-muh secret club thing?

Cash me ousside howbow dah?

That is the worst cancer in the world. It literally makes me want to kill the people who say it.

spotted the cuck

Damn that's one handsome Asian

Most of the things they say is closely tied to how American Southerners speak. Slaves only knew what their masters trained them for, and that includes how to speak. That type of jargon was passed down and evolved to what you hear now.

Ever hear a heavy southern accent? Like the type you can't understand what they're saying because it's brought on thick. That's pretty much what the basis for that shit.

The white guy and the m middle eastern are actually a gay couple. the women is doing an interview with them on helping out refuges. If anything the white guy is bottom, and that is the equivalent of being a cuck.

Real talk guys who in this picture do think has the biggest dick?

afaik black are quite interested in cuckold from the cuck perspective, surprisingly
it's an illness of our times

the woman. She plays both of them

*infinite screaming skeletons*

>start new job
>get drunk with cute coworker
>she has a bf abroad
>cuck him
>fast forward some time
>I have 10/10 gf abroad
>get cucked

Don't do it, user. Karma is a bitch and it feels awful.

how do you know you got cucked?

>Guys gf tries fucking me
>Say no because I'm friends with them
>Guy tells his girlfriend to watch out for me in a conversation
>Mfw I should have raw dogged his girl

some people are just so stuck up their own asses they put some bitches word over their friends.

If a girl goes studies abroad theres a 100% chance she wants to get dicked down at least once while shes away and no one will know.

Then come in the other fantasies i.e. romanticizing the europoor country they are abroad in and its inhabitants/culture

>t. passportless redneck

tracks.unhcr.org/2015/12/the-germans-welcoming-refugees-into-their-homes/

>Ibrahim, a 29-year-old Syrian seeking asylum in Europe, has slotted easily into the lives of his German hosts, Maximilian and Carolin. The couple, both journalists, offered him their spare room when they heard he was having a hard time finding accommodations in Berlin.

>“I met Max when he interviewed me for an article. He invited me to stay if I had any difficulties,” says Ibrahim, who fled fighting last summer near his home in the Syrian port city of Latakia.

>After five months moving between emergency shelters in Germany, Ibrahim was told he had to find a hostel. But an administrative problem meant he quickly found himself without a roof over his head. Ibrahim remembered Maximilian’s offer.

>“It’s unbelievable, really. If it weren’t for volunteers offering their places, many people might be out on the streets,” says Maximilian, 29. “What we’re doing is the least we could do. We have a three room apartment – it’s easy.”

>Ibrahim made it clear to the couple that he was anxious to stand on his own two feet as soon as possible, and that he needed to stay for just a month. “It’s very strange to be staying in someone else’s house – because I had a good life before,” he says. “It’s hard now to be relying on others.”

>Weeks later, Maximilian and Carolin now view Ibrahim just like any other lodger. “At this point I don’t see Ibrahim as a refugee that is staying at our place,” says Maximilian. “He’s more like a flatmate who joins us for football every Monday.”

god i hate those fucking leftist faggots

t.
german

I'm with a German girl right now and I'm back in the states for a couple months.

Is it true that German girls are complete whores and can't stay faithful?

>before this window closes
Take off your nostalgia glasses. This window has been open since the dawn of men.

There's only one thing worse than cucking someone else user, and that's cucking yourself.

Stop being so cunty

>Empathy and generosity are leftist things
So I guess the ideal of an honorable, conservatie gentleman is dead now and we all have to be edgy little faggot and spew hatred to make up for our insecurities? A man voluntarily inviting another man into his home is not the same as a country deciding to let a million people in regardless of how their own citizens feel about it - one can disagree with the latter act while still doing the former one.

>Is it true that girls are complete whores and can't stay faithful

Yes.

The ones near the base I was stationed at over there certainly were, but girls near military bases everywhere are turboskanks.

honestly KEK'd
can this become a legit thing

oh dude shut the fuck up man

I would agree with you that being edgy to be manly is a fairly new idea. Same thing with younger men that tie their masculinity to what they own instead of practicing the virtue of being a man. But about letting another man on stay in your home out of generosity? That's almost going too far to compensate for some kind of guilt you may have.

She broke up with me over someone else.

Faggot or woman?

>Helping out your fellow man is going too far
I'm glad I'm not your friend

Motivation is important; doing it out of some king of "white guilt" and letting the guy figuratively or even literally cuck you is obviously pathetic, but extending a hand of friendship to a fellow human being in need is certainly not. The fact that said person is of a different race and belief shouldn't make a different in this interpersonal context; your culture and nation are not threatened by one act of kindness. The nobility of your culture may however come into question by refusing to show kindness - what culture are we protecting and defending from the moslem immigrants? If our culture transformes into one of pathetic, insecure edgelords sprouting memes and refusing to display any of the traditional virtues out of fear of being considered a 'woman or a faggot as' puts it, then we've lost even if the moslems are gone.

Now politically, one may be opposed to letting a billion moslems come here and deface our culture, but that's another thing. Politics and personal acts of kindness are different things - for example, I may be against taxation but still enjoy giving to charity. The key difference being volontary, personal choice.

I know most posters here are around the age of 18 and think pussy is the most important thing in the world and acting like a nigger completely controlled by his emotions is cool and hip but damn try to have some morals. Girls that cheat are trash that you should avoid anyways because they probably have std's.

she looks satisfied desu

Time to go rev up the helicopter

I know cheating is nothing new, but the spread of the cuck fetish improves my likelihood further